The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2022, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wild Secret Affair

As the name suggests, I’ve been a secret lurker for a long time and enjoying reading the stories on here. Thought I should finally share my own story as it’s very interesting and wild. The story took a span of 13 years till today. Just a heads up, I’m a female in my early 30s. Pardon if I do not know how to reply to you because I’ve just created this account.

It all started in poly 13 years ago. Fresh out of secondary school, I didn’t know what I wanted and chose a course I hated that I regretted till today. But if I’ve never chosen the course, all these wouldn’t happen and my life would have change drastically. I enrolled myself in IT and during the first day, I can sense that I will hate my poly life. Most of my coursemates were boys and I was one of the 3 girls in my class. But as luck would have it, my classmates were more “mature” and “fashionable” than the other guys in my course. I found out they were mostly 2-3 years older than me as they took a long way from secondary 5 to ITE then poly. A group about 7 of us easily became cliques when we realised we can click well with each other. I’m the only female in the clique.

When I turn 18 during year 2, the boys brought me out for my first clubbing experience at the old Zouk. At this point, I was still a virgin (most of them confessed to me they’re not anymore) and sex is something I never thought about often. The boys made me drink a lot and I got tipsy fast as it’s my first time drinking heavily out. However they still manage to take care of me by helping me to drink. I felt safe and happy that I have a bunch of “older brothers” to take care of me especially since it’s my first night out.

Shawn: Wahhh you wear until like that you not scared other guys eat you ah?
Me: But I have the 6 of you to take care of me. Scared what! You all turn 18 two years ago and must have partied hard last year but I cannot join you. Let me have fun tonight!

They cheered on and soon brought me to the dance floor. I was super high that night and started dancing while the boys circled around me and continued cheering me on. If you have been to Zouk back then, you’d know what I meant. Some of them wanted to smoke and we all went out and that’s when I had my first cigarette as well.

Shawn: Are you ok?
Me: Yes. I’m just very high and happy right now.
Shawn: Ok you just stick close to me ok.

I saw two of the other guys giving each other the look when Shawn said that and I teased them immediately.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wild Secret Affair

Camper here.
Old 21-06-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
TryHardest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second camper pls cont
Old 21-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 11
sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!sjump is one of the Best!

camping here too
Old 21-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Camping spot...
Old 21-06-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Well written in good english from another female samstress ...pitching tent n setting up campfire to support her notti story

>> Don't worry TS sis, since u r new, let us know wat help u need n we will do whatever we can to help ...for a start i hv given u my +25 sweet cherries in appreciation for sharing yr wild secret affairs with us....boost yr points UP^^ from 20 to 45

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-06-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me: Why you two look at each other like that. You never help me drink *pouts face*
Darren: I also never say anything!
Me: I’m so fucking high and happy now. I’m so glad to meet you guys and be in the same class.
Shawn: Same here bro (by the way they always call me bro because that’s what I am to them)
Me: You know I always look at the other class so many nerds I cannot click with them one.
Darren: Ya we very happy when we see you walk in class because you’re the chio-est in the entire cohort already you know!
Me: HAHAHAHA ya I know and you guys are the best looking ones in the whole of IT ok!

We continued laughing and smoking and went back in for another round of drinks. Three of them left early to go back to their girlfriends and it was only Darren, Shawn, Alex and me. We continued dancing some more and that’s when I felt a hand on my waist from behind. I turned around and saw Shawn behind me dancing while putting his hand on my waist. Being a naive girl back then, I did not know what to do but just continued on.

Shawn: *whispering in my ears* Tell them you need the toilet. I’ll bring you. I want to buy you another drink.

I just nodded and told the other two boys and they gave the ok sign. The other two boys mentioned they will go back to their table. I followed Shawn but halfway through, he grabbed my hand and finger lock me. In my tipsy state, I felt happy. But I know it’s very wrong too.

Shawn: Come let me buy you another drink.
Me: Ok….

We had a shot and Shawn pulled me back into the dance floor in the corner, this time pulling both my hands around his neck and then placing both his hands on my waist.

Shawn: You look so fucking hot tonight, do you know that?
Me: Wh..what? Why are you telling me this?
Shawn: I’ve never seen you as a woman until tonight.
Old 21-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Well written in good english from another female samstress ...pitching tent n setting up campfire to support her notti story

>> Don't worry TS sis, since u r new, let us know wat help u need n we will do whatever we can to help ...for a start i hv given u my +25 sweet cherries in appreciation for sharing yr wild secret affairs with us....boost yr points UP^^ from 20 to 45

Thanks, but when you submit reply, does the reply comes in immediately or do we have to wait a moderator to approve? I’ve been trying to continue my story but it seems like I cannot. ☹️
Old 21-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9860 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story TS, please continue
Old 21-06-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Up you for your first posting.....
Old 21-06-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

Wow U r fast bro n wish u get the sweet cherry
Old 21-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
fun888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too!
Old 21-06-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Me: Why you two look at each other like that. You never help me drink *pouts face*
Me: I’m so fucking high and happy now. I’m so glad to meet you guys and be in the same class.
Shawn: Same here bro (by the way they always call me bro because that’s what I am to them)
Me: You know I always look at the other class so many nerds I cannot click with them one.
Darren: Ya we very happy when we see you walk in class because you’re the chio-est in the entire cohort already you know!
Me: HAHAHAHA ya I know and you guys are the best looking ones in the whole of IT ok!

We continued laughing and smoking and went back in for another round of drinks. Three of them left early to go back to their girlfriends and it was only Darren, Shawn, Alex and me. We continued dancing some more and that’s when I felt a hand on my waist from behind. I turned around and saw Shawn behind me dancing while putting his hand on my waist. Being a naive girl back then, I did not know what to do but just continued on.

Shawn: *whispering in my ears* Tell them you need the toilet. I’ll bring you. I want to buy you another drink.

I just nodded and told the other two boys and they gave the ok sign. The other two boys mentioned they will go back to their table. I followed Shawn but halfway through, he grabbed my hand and finger lock me. In my tipsy state, I felt happy. But I know it’s very wrong too.

We had a shot and Shawn pulled me back into the dance floor in the corner, this time pulling both my hands around his neck and then placing both his hands on my waist.

Old 21-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Old 21-06-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow U r fast bro n wish u get the sweet cherry
Bro, in this modern age of digitalisation everything is done in an instant on the press of a button....so we must fast hand n fast leg lor otherwise we will miss the boat..oophs I mean the sweet cherry...T.Q for yr good wishes

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1