The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wild Secret Affair

Camping for more.
Old 22-06-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
pls update
TS is your gf?
Old 22-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Old 22-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! Keep it going..
Old 22-06-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, camping for more updates
Old 22-06-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdenM View Post
TS is your gf?

LOL! Didn’t expect to see another secret lurker here 😝
Old 22-06-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcai View Post
nice post. Glad you enjoyed the first sex session. not many girls enjoy their first time. almost all the virgins i had complained pain and uncomfortable at their first time
It was a little uncomfortable but that was because I did not know what to do. Shawn was a great help because he was very experienced and has openly talk about sex in class.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

I blurted that question out and Shawn was taken aback. He looked at me while driving and kept quiet. It was the mix of alcohol, of having someone driving, but I felt a little horny that night and wanted to feel Shawn again.

Shawn: You enjoyed it? Haha you know my bed got a little bit of blood?
Me: Of course I enjoyed it. Not like you didn’t know I was a virgin before that.
Shawn: Haha ok let me bring you somewhere. Luckily I never drink much tonight and can drive anywhere.
Me: Aren’t you scared of police road block?
Shawn: I never drink that much, it’s ok

We continued our conversation about clubbing, school etc and about 15 minutes later, I saw him driving into a heavy industry carpark. That place was secluded as heck and I didn’t know which part of Singapore was I in. He drove into an empty spot deep inside the carpark, in between two large trucks.

Me: Where are we?
Shawn: Let’s move behind and talk.

I knew what that meant. We exited our front seats and proceeded to the back. The moment we sat, we started frenching each other. I immediately went for his zipper to unzip him and felt his hard rod.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitahell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis, please continue
Old 22-06-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Again, I was a little high but had sober up a bit by then. In between the tongue fights I did wonder if I’m doing the right thing or not but I was horny to care. Shawn took off my top and bra and went straight to nibbling my nipples. I realised my nipples were quite sensitive and it got me even more horny.

Me: Ahh, Shawn….I feel so good.

He continued to nibble on one side and squeeze on the other side. This time round I knew I can moan as loud as I can. He then went to slowly touch my thighs and touch my panties.

Shawn: Wow, you’re so wet already. Do you miss me fucking you?

I nodded and continued moaning by his touch. Shawn quickly pulled down my panties and fingered me.

Me: Ah, ahhhhh

This continued on for a few minutes until Shawn told me to return the favor now. It was a little awkward at first because it was my first car sex and the space wasn’t big but somehow manage to make it work. We kissed and I took off his top and slowly kissed him from his neck, to his nipple, to his stomach. Once I reached his belly button I took off his jeans and underwear and his hard rod was staring at me.

I gave him a blowjob and he said this time was so much better than the last. I tried engulfing his whole rod but it was a little too long for me. He then motioned me to sit beside him while he went for his jeans and took out a condom. He put on his condom and ask me to ride him. I followed his instructions and soon his dick was in me and me riding him.

Shawn: Ah, you’re so fucking tight.
Me: Ahhhh. Ah. This feels so good too.

Continued to ride him on top while kissing him. Occasionally we will look out the window to see if anyone is nearby but luckily no one was around. Shawn then ask me to lie down and we continued fucking in missionary position till we both came. At that point I now know why a condom is necessary because it won’t be so messy to clean up. We got dressed and Shawn sent me back home.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
mongkokgaokia5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more juicy updates!
Old 22-06-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

School went on as per normal. Until now when Shawn and I never discussed about this and in school we just pretended like nothing ever happened between us. All of us graduated and the boys went to NS while I went straight to the workforce. All of us still regularly met up and like any other friendships, some of us slowly drifted apart and that includes Shawn even though he tried meeting us as often as he can. I clubbed regularly back then and really did have my own fun. Had 1 ONS and dated a couple of people on and off. That is until my 21st birthday.

The boys wanted to celebrate it for me and I suggested Butter Factory. But with their NS pay, they suggested drinking outside first at the walkway onlooking Marina Bay before going in. I was fine with that as I was just happy and satisfied to be able to spend time with them.

We bought alcohol and proceeded to drink at the walkway. Back then we are still allowed to drink in public. We drank until like crazy. Darren brought a girl along and halfway through, we realised they were MIA and saw them sitting about 15 meters making out. At this point I was alone with Alex. Some of them were puking at some corner and some of them passed out.

Me: Oh my god…look at Darren and the girl!
Alex: Ya better don’t disturb lah. Happy for him. He still dare tell me him and the girl just friends only.

Alex and I proceeded to have some more drunk talk and it was pretty obvious we were both super high. That is until the topic became sexual. We were sitting so close to each other on a bench and was whispering.

Alex: Yah you still regularly I don’t get how you do it. I’m very old now.
Me: Huhhhhh, you’re only three years older than me….
Alex: I cannot do this so often, I have a girlfriend back at home. You still can make out with guys in clubs all.
Me: I don’t always do that ok!
Alex: Haha, you know Shawn told me about you guys.
Me: What!?

At this point I was shock but honestly I didn’t remember half of the conversations we had. We continued chatting about a lot of stuff and we were getting so close to each other. But next thing I knew, we were making out on a bench.
Old 22-06-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

heheehee
Old 22-06-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks sis TS, another camper here to enjoy your stories.

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-06-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading the story, waiting for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1