The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wild Secret Affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker View Post
School went on as per normal. Until now when Shawn and I never discussed about this and in school we just pretended like nothing ever happened between us.
After 1st or unexpected sex, this is wat usually happens, both act blur ...don't know wat is the real reason though ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-06-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
After 1st or unexpected sex, this is wat usually happens, both act blur ...don't know wat is the real reason though ???
Yes both act blur until today. I thought we were young and better not to say anything since we have a lot of mutual friends but now adult already, we still act blur LOL
Old 23-06-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster

secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My memories on that night was super blur. When I woke up the next morning, all I could mutter to myself is what the fuck. I guess I was on auto pilot mode because I could only make out bits and pieces of me flagging a cab home alone. I couldn’t stop thinking about Alex. I honestly felt guilty making out with Alex. Even though Shawn had a girlfriend back then, I didn’t care because I knew Shawn was kind of an asshole. But Alex was different. He was the nice and funny guy in class, the one who is loving to the girlfriend and also the one who lasted the longest with the girlfriend. They were each other’s first love and I definitely do not want to be the third party.
Old 23-06-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Evening came and I suddenly received a text message from Alex.

Alex: Hey, you alright?
Me: Yeah I’m good. You?
Alex: I’m good, I’m good. Just a terrible headache now.

Alex and I continued texting until I decided to break the silence over what happened last night.

Me: Alex, actually…..what happened last night?
Alex: I don’t know to be honest. All I knew is that we were talking, and next moment we were making out.
Me: Yes. That’s what I remembered too.
Alex: I am so sorry for last night. I shouldn’t have made a move on you.
Me: ??? Errrr ok haha. I am sorry too. Shouldn’t have continued on when I knew you had a girlfriend.
Alex: No no. Don’t be sorry about it. I made the first move.
Me: Last night was crazy.
Alex: Haha yes. Do you enjoy it?

In my mind I really was like what the fuck. What is Alex trying to say?

Me: What?
Alex: Haha the kiss.

I pondered for some time what to reply the correct way but before I could reply, Alex dropped another text.

Alex: Just to let you know, I enjoyed it.

I don’t know why but I smiled at his reply.

Me: Haha I’d be lying if I say I didn’t enjoy it. It was in the heat of the moment you know.
Alex: Yes same. Do you know you were moaning?
Me: What?! Did you even touch me?
Alex: Yes I did. But only your boobs over the shirt lah. I had to ask you to lower your volume in case the rest saw us.
Me: Oh my god.
Alex: Hahaha where’s your volume control? Your ears? Your thighs? Or your nipples?
Me: Maybe even louder if you do that LOL
Alex: Do you want to know something?
Me: ?
Alex: You had the sexiest moan I’ve ever heard in my life.
Old 23-06-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

I was a little stunned with where this was going, but not going to lie, I was happy with what Alex told me. I never had someone telling me about my moans and I was happy with the attention I was receiving.

Alex and I continued to text each other. We told ourselves that night was a one time thing and it should never happen again. I agreed with him immediately because I do not want to get myself involved in a complicated situation either. Through all the texts and all, I realised Alex and I click very well even though we never talk so much as this in school back then. We really treat each other like a friend.

Fast forward a few weeks later, the boys and I met up for dinner. After dinner, Alex told us he will be accompanying an overseas friend in Singapore who wanted to check out the nightlife here. He asked if anyone of us would like to join him but none of the boys were interested. He pestered me to accompany him instead since I was always out drinking. I reluctantly agreed as I was tired from work earlier in the day.

I honestly cannot remember where I went but it was somewhere in Clarke Quay. Alex introduced me to his friend and we three had a good time. We kept drinking the whole night in different bars and ended up in this small club. We decided to hit the dance floor and Alex’s friend had targeted someone. Both Alex and I cheered him on and his friend bought shots after shots for all of us. And this was where my memory became a blur.
Old 23-06-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

I felt Alex’s hands on my waist when we were on the dance floor. His friend gave him a smile and then took off with the girl he was with. Next thing I knew, Alex turned me around and we started making out on the dance floor. At this point, I was super high. All I knew was making out with Alex felt super good. I know this was so wrong of us to do, but being high from alcohol makes you do things you cannot control. Because the next thing I knew, Alex and I was checking in to Hotel 81.

When we reached the room, we were making out crazily like long lost lovers. He unclipped my bra in one swift motion and started sucking on my nipples. I quickly undress him and his dick was super hard. I went down on him and gave him a blowjob. He was moaning with every motion I gave him.

Alex: Ah, ah. Faster babe. You give such good blowjobs.

With all the dirty talk, I suck him even faster. I licked his dick like a lollipop and he couldn’t take it anymore and asked me to stop. It was his turn to service me. He lied me down on the bed and suck my nipples. Slowly, I felt his two fingers inserted into my pussy. I was so wet and high I moaned super loud. He then lowered his head into my pussy and started licking it. I can feel his tongue all over my pussy as he continued eating me out. I couldn’t take it anymore and ask him to fuck me right now.

We fucked in missionary and then doggy style.

Alex: You’re so fucking wet right now. Your pussy feels so fucking good right now.

I could feel I’m going to have my orgasm soon.

Me: Ahh, ahhh, ahhhhh. I’m coming soon!
Alex: I’m coming too, ahhhh ahhh!

He thrust even harder and I knew I reached peak orgasm as my body shivered and I gave the loudest moan that night. He moaned too and then collapsed on bed. I collapsed too and we both fell asleep after that, naked beside each other.
Old 23-06-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
xTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyxTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker View Post
I felt Alex’s hands on my waist when we were on the dance floor. His friend gave him a smile and then took off with the girl he was with. Next thing I knew, Alex turned me around and we started making out on the dance floor. At this point, I was super high. All I knew was making out with Alex felt super good. I know this was so wrong of us to do, but being high from alcohol makes you do things you cannot control. Because the next thing I knew, Alex and I was checking in to Hotel 81.

When we reached the room, we were making out crazily like long lost lovers. He unclipped my bra in one swift motion and started sucking on my nipples. I quickly undress him and his dick was super hard. I went down on him and gave him a blowjob. He was moaning with every motion I gave him.

Alex: Ah, ah. Faster babe. You give such good blowjobs.

With all the dirty talk, I suck him even faster. I licked his dick like a lollipop and he couldn’t take it anymore and asked me to stop. It was his turn to service me. He lied me down on the bed and suck my nipples. Slowly, I felt his two fingers inserted into my pussy. I was so wet and high I moaned super loud. He then lowered his head into my pussy and started licking it. I can feel his tongue all over my pussy as he continued eating me out. I couldn’t take it anymore and ask him to fuck me right now.

We fucked in missionary and then doggy style.

Alex: You’re so fucking wet right now. Your pussy feels so fucking good right now.

I could feel I’m going to have my orgasm soon.

Me: Ahh, ahhh, ahhhhh. I’m coming soon!
Alex: I’m coming too, ahhhh ahhh!

He thrust even harder and I knew I reached peak orgasm as my body shivered and I gave the loudest moan that night. He moaned too and then collapsed on bed. I collapsed too and we both fell asleep after that, naked beside each other.
Did he cum in you?
Old 24-06-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for sharing your lovely story, enjoying reading to the max.
Old 28-06-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTpCx View Post
Did he cum in you?
Haha, was about to touch on that in the next chapter! 😬
Old 28-06-2022, 07:30 AM
Samster

We woke up about an hour later and checked out in a rush. By the time we flagged for our cab, the sun has already risen and I could see Alex has a worried look on the face but we were too shag and hungover to talk about it. I went home and all I could think about was “fuck me, why am I getting involved with another classmate, again”. I slept till the late afternoon and woke up to a text from Alex.

Alex: You ok?
Me: Yes I’m ok. I’m very hungover right now.
Alex: Do you remember how we got back home?
Me: We flag for cab?
Alex: I honestly can’t remember. I was very drunk last night.
Me: Haha, I can tell.
Alex: Last night was wild. But I enjoyed myself.
Me: Yes, very wild.
Alex: So wild till we did it raw..

I was just so hungover from the previous night that I didn’t reply him until I got another text from him.

Alex: Hey, I’m worried.
Me: ?
Alex: I tried so hard to think but I can’t remember. But did I came in you?
Me: I don’t think you did? Else I think I’d have known haha
Alex: See, you’re so drunk you cannot remember. But I may have came inside you
Me: What???
Alex: I honestly cannot remember. Do you mind taking a morning after pill?
Me: Are you serious? You cannot remember? Well to be honest I can’t remember too…

I was getting worried even though I knew I was in the safe period. Went to get the pill and assured him I took it because I didn’t want any accidents to happen as well, especially when he has a steady girlfriend at that point.

Alex and I continued texting like friends on and off and we did talk about sex occasionally but it was really more like just two friends talking. He even joked that I gave him a hickey and was teased heavily by his army mates but luckily he needed to stay in at that point and his girlfriend couldn’t notice anything. Few weeks went by without anything going on until one night, he asked me where I was.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Alex: Hey, where are you tonight?
Me: I’m at a family gathering! Why? You want to meet?
Alex: Haha, if that is possible.
Me: Wow, where do you want to go?
Alex: I’m actually lazy to head out but I want to meet you

I didn’t reply his text till a few hours later as I was busy with my family gathering. By the time I open his text, I was a little intoxicated and was feeling a little high. Seeing that text from Alex made me more daring.

Me: Are you asking me to do something for you?
Alex: What do you think? 😏
Me: Well, you need to tell me. I can’t read what’s on your mind.
Alex: Come over?
Me: Are you crazy? What if your family saw me?
Alex: They’re all sleeping in their own rooms. I can sneak you in.

I was hesitant to head over because I know I’m playing with fire at this point already. But with his persistent for me to head over and me being a little drunk, I cabbed down to his place immediately. He sneaked me in slowly to his room and once he closed his door, we went straight to making out passionately.

Alex: You know, I’ve been thinking about you a lot and have been waiting for this

Just one sentence from him and it was powerful enough to make me super horny for him. Coupled with the excitement of not getting caught and him whispering in my ears, I was all wet even before the real action started. After frenching for a few minutes standing up with my back against his door, I slowly took off his his t-shirt and shorts. His dick was bursting through his underwear and that sight made me go wild. He motioned for me to follow him a few steps back and that’s when I realised we were standing in front of his mirror.

With only his desk lamp switched on as the main source of light in the room, the ambience was actually very arousing for both of us. I kneeled down and strip him naked and started blowing him off. Occasionally I will look up at him and I could see he was trying very hard not to make any moan. Sometimes he will glance in the mirror and look at me just sucking his dick. I guess he must have like the view a lot as he whispered “wow, I never thought I will see you in my bedroom mirror and sucking me”.

After about 5 minutes of me sucking and jerking him off, he motioned me to stand up and started frenching me again. We slowly moved to the bed where he began to strip me naked and started attacking on my tits. He sucked and licked my nipples and I almost let out a moan. Then he went down further and started licking my pussy.

Alex: Omg you’re so wet

How could I not be wet when this time round I am fully aware of what he was doing to my body. I was so horny that I started begging for his dick. He went over to his desk and took out a condom and capped his hard dick. It took me all the energy I have to not let out a moan when he inserted his dick in my pussy.

Me: Siiii…Ahhhh
Alex: I’d fucking love to hear you moan loudly but shhhh. You’re so fucking wet my dick went into you so easily omg

As he fuck me in missionary, I grabbed my boobs and played with them. I let out another soft moan as quietly as I can and this only prompted him to fuck me harder. After a few minutes, he turned me around and fuck me doggy style. I was enjoying all the hard pumping he gave it to me. He grabbed one of my boobs and started squeezing them from behind. He said he was cumming soon and I told him to fuck me even harder as I was about to reach orgasm too. We both came at about the same time.

I quickly got dressed as I do not want to risk myself further in the house. We slowly sneaked out of the house and luckily none of his family got woken up. He waited with me for my cab home and I was smiling all the time in the cab, still feeling unbelievable that the sex just happened.
Old 28-06-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Thanks for the hot story. Usual when one say "it was an one off thing and it shouldn't happen again" it will happen again. Haha
Old 28-06-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Wild Secret Affair

Nice TS, hope to hear more
Old 29-06-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster