The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 2
secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Anymore updates?
Yes there will be a few more updates! I’ll try to write as much as I can but I’ve been a little busy. Thank you for waiting 😘

And thank you all for the support too!
Old 30-06-2022, 05:43 AM
Samster

secretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersecretlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wild Secret Affair

Alex and I became fuck buddies though we’ve never really discuss what we were but deep down we know what were to each other. We mostly did it in Hotel 81. We had a strong bond with each other sexually and mentally. However all these ended when I ventured into a new job and the meet ups got harder. I met someone on Tinder too and decided to try going out with him.

Alex: Hey, you okay?
Me: Yes I am. Why?
Alex: You seeing someone?
Me: ?? How you know?
Alex: Because you don’t initiate anymore and we’ve not been meeting.
Me: Yes I did meet someone. And I think I might want to try dating him.
Alex: Okay sure. You could just tell me then we’ll stop lah. I won’t be mad.
Me: I…don’t know how to broach the topic ):
Alex: Don’t worry lah, it’s all good. It’s fun while it lasted 😉 All the best in your new relationship!

That’s how Alex and I ended our mutual benefits. I wasn’t that sad because this someone new was kinda amazing. We got in a relationship and like any other relationships, there were ups and down. The boys and I still met fairly often and we all maintained a good friendship over the years. Fast forward six years, Alex was getting married to his girlfriend and we decided to threw him a bachelor’s party. I was surprised they invited me because usually it’s an all boys thing but they said they are just booking a hotel and we’re going to drink like how we were in the younger days.

We had drinks after drinks and made quite a noisy scene in the hotel room but luckily didn’t get any complains. After all the drinks, we were all getting drunk and some slept and some were puking. I was so tired I decided to lie down on the bed at the far most corner and some decided to join me. We had some talks while lying on the bed so imagine 4 adults trying to squeeze into a king size bed. I didn’t care at that point of time, but Alex was lying next to me.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:44 AM
Samster

At this point I was drifting in and out of sleep due to the huge alcohol intake but I suddenly felt Alex’s hands on my thighs under the sheets. I turned my head to him and gave him a ??? look and he just smiled at me. We had some small talks but when he realised that the guys beside him are snoring away, he went in and started giving me kisses.

I was very high and did not retaliate back. Soon our hands were roaming all over each other while trying to be as discreet as we can. He suddenly ask me to get out of the bed and he stood up as well. Like lost long lovers, he pulled me in to the toilet and we started making out like crazy. I can feel his hard rod pressing against me.

Alex: Omg, I’ve missed this so much.

I didn’t say anything and continued making out with him while trying to be wary of the people outside. But all I could think of is what the fuck. I’ve always been faithful to my boyfriend and this is the first time I’m cheating on him.

Alex: I’d like to have one last fuck with you before I get married.
Me: What??? How??? Are you crazy? In this toilet?

I guess my reaction must have spooked him a little because he suddenly said he’s having a massive headache and he has to go home immediately. I too was having a headache and went back to bed and knocked out till it was time to check out.

I received a text from Alex the next day.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:45 AM
Samster

Alex: I am so sorry.
Me: It’s okay.
Alex: I really shouldn’t have done that and said that.
Me: I’m really okay, don’t have to apologise.
Alex: No no, I have to. I tried so hard but I gave in to temptation.
Me: I was surprised too.
Alex: Have you made out with anyone besides your boyfriend?
Me: Of course not, I’ve been very faithful to him for the past six years.
Alex: Wow, I’m so sorry I made you do that.

Was I feeling guilty? Of course. Like I mentioned above, I have been faithful to my boyfriend even though there were some temptations outside. But with Alex…I couldn’t help myself but to kiss him back.

Fast forward to a few weeks, it was Alex’s wedding and we all had a good time drinking away. I was quite high after the dinner but we decided to call for more drinks back in the hotel room. Some of the other boys and I had booked a hotel room for the night as were foreseeing we would be drinking a lot. For the first time in years, Shawn decided to follow us drinking after finding out we had a room and this is also my first time seeing Shawn in years.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
huyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis. Thank you for the updates!
Old 01-07-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyao View Post
Very nice share sis. Thank you for the updates!
Thank you! I don’t know if anyone else is interested in the progression of the story. Seems like there are not much replies ):
Old 01-07-2022, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Wild Secret Affair

Great story 😊
Old 01-07-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 01-07-2022, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue pls... Camping
Old 01-07-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

well written...up pts for u
Old 02-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going sis! 🤤🤤🤤
Old 02-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis, would love to read more!
Old 02-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 4
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of

Camping for more
Old 02-07-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Northpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story sis, thanks
Old 02-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Recycling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker View Post
Alex: I am so sorry.
Me: It’s okay.
Alex: I really shouldn’t have done that and said that.
Me: I’m really okay, don’t have to apologise.
Alex: No no, I have to. I tried so hard but I gave in to temptation.
Me: I was surprised too.
Alex: Have you made out with anyone besides your boyfriend?
Me: Of course not, I’ve been very faithful to him for the past six years.
Alex: Wow, I’m so sorry I made you do that.

Was I feeling guilty? Of course. Like I mentioned above, I have been faithful to my boyfriend even though there were some temptations outside. But with Alex…I couldn’t help myself but to kiss him back.

Fast forward to a few weeks, it was Alex’s wedding and we all had a good time drinking away. I was quite high after the dinner but we decided to call for more drinks back in the hotel room. Some of the other boys and I had booked a hotel room for the night as were foreseeing we would be drinking a lot. For the first time in years, Shawn decided to follow us drinking after finding out we had a room and this is also my first time seeing Shawn in years.
Good write. Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1