The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
hayle123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: A Twist of Fate

Nice story bro, please keep going
Old 03-07-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post

I retrieve the recording for the camera 1. The images of the living room with the dining area is very clear. It captures our dinner last night.
Camping here for the moment of truth to be revealed.
Old 03-07-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future

Super cliffhanger TS*clenching my teeth* , hopefully will get an update on the truth from you soon
Old 03-07-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going bro
Old 03-07-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
callsign22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, looking forward to more updates!
Old 03-07-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written, hoping for more
Old 04-07-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingon View Post
Very well written, hoping for more
Same here as well
Old 05-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

The quality of the hidden camera is really good: the images are of high resolution and even the sound recording is crystal clear. This has cost me the main bulk of my leftover money but it seems like money well spent for now.

We are drinking happily away, coupled with the constant jokes and chatter. I can still remember all these scenes from last night. I fast forward the recordings to a few hours later. By then, all three of us were in a drunken stupor, especially me and Jack.

I fast forward another hour. That was when I started to lose consciousness and I don’t recall whatever happened after that. My upper body was now slumped onto the table, with my right hand still trying to hold onto the glass. Jack was no better. His whole body was slouching onto the back of his chair with his head hanging towards the back. He was totally wasted as well.

Yumi was drunk but she was considerably more sober than the two men. Yumi stood up from her seat and tried shaking me to wake me up.

“Dear wake up. Go back to room to rest.”

Obviously that didn’t have any effect on me. My petite Yumi tried to hold me up my putting my right arm over her shoulder. She was struggling to hold onto my 90 kg frame with her 45 kg size. That’s a tall order for any girl. We managed a few steps before we wobbled sideways. Yumi was trying her best not to let me fall down, but my drunken body was simply too much for her to bear. We stumbled a few more steps before she put me down onto the sofa. I was now slumped onto the sofa just beside the dining table.

Yumi was panting and catching her breath beside me. She knew she had to give up trying to bring me into the room by herself. She walked to the toilet and came back with a wet towel in her hand. Yumi wiped my face with the towel and tried to wake me up again, but to no avail. By this time, can see that the alcohol was taking over Yumi as well, as her steps were getting more wobbly.

Yumi gave up trying to bring me to the room. She went into our room and brought out the blanket to cover me on the sofa. She also prepared the glass of ginger tea and left it at the side table beside where I was sleeping, worried that I would be thirsty when I woke up, and that would probably help to sober me up.

Yumi walked over to Jack and tried to wake him up as well. Again, he was as dead as me. Same thing, my very gentle and caring wife, prepared another glass of ginger tea and left it on the dining table for Jack. With that, Yumi stumbled back to our bedroom. From the way she walked, she would soon be knocked out as well. Just a matter of time.

I switch out camera 1 on the Living room and change to camera 2 showing our bedroom. Yumi wobbled into our room and closed the door behind her. But the door didn’t manage to latch on and swing backward slightly, with it being at a half closed position. Being a person who is very particular about cleanliness and hygiene, the fact that she didn’t go to bathe and clean herself up, was a big indication that she was almost gone as well. Yumi stumbled to the wardrobe and grabbed the nearest nightie on hand. That was the same one we had sex the other night.

Yumi changed out her current clothings and threw the T-shirt and shorts onto the floor, draped the nightie over herself and stumped onto the bed. At that very moment, she knocked out.

She didn't even off the lights. She was too drunk by now.

Last edited by Frankenstein77; 05-07-2022 at 05:19 PM.
Old 05-07-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

I put on dual screens to monitor camera 1 and 2 at the same time and keep fast-forwarding to find any further movement.

At around 2 am, Jack woke up from his chair. It must have been uncomfortable for him to be sleeping on that chair. He shook his head a few times to try to sober himself. He got out from his chair and rushed to the toilet. Understandably he must be high tide from all the alcohol.

After he came out from the toilet, he scanned around the surrounding. He saw me on the sofa and gave a little chuckle. By now, my blanket had been kicked off onto the floor. My buddy walked over to me, picked up the blanket and draped over me again. The room was cold because Yumi left the air-con on for us.

Jack walked back towards his room. Just as he was about to turn the knob on his door, he paused. He noticed that the lights in our bedroom was on. He walked a couple steps to his right to check on our room. At the half opened door, he stopped in his track. His line of sight was fixed intently towards our bed.

The view was alluring. Yumi was lying flat down on her stomach, with her legs facing the door. The latin silk nightie dress was pulled up high midway her thigh. The legs were slightly opened, giving a narrow view between them. I could not see the view between the legs from the camera. But I can imagine how that looks like. From the recording earlier on, my wife was wearing a matching pair of plain white bra and pantie. Her nightie is silky white in colour with a latin shine. This is the perfect combination for an upskirt really.

With Yumi’s flawless fair complexion and beautiful legs, I can only imagine what is going through Jack’s mind at that point in time. That view up between Yumi’s legs and just below her cute round butt covered by the smooth silky latin.
Old 05-07-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Wah lao.... Need more updates bro...
Old 05-07-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I put on dual screens to monitor camera 1 and 2 at the same time and keep fast-forwarding to find any further movement.

At around 2 am, Jack woke up from his chair. It must have been uncomfortable for him to be sleeping on that chair. He shook his head a few times to try to sober himself. He got out from his chair and rushed to the toilet. Understandably he must be high tide from all the alcohol.

After he came out from the toilet, he scanned around the surrounding. He saw me on the sofa and gave a little chuckle. By now, my blanket had been kicked off onto the floor. My buddy walked over to me, picked up the blanket and draped over me again. The room was cold because Yumi left the air-con on for us.

Jack walked back towards his room. Just as he was about to turn the knob on his door, he paused. He noticed that the lights in our bedroom was on. He walked a couple steps to his right to check on our room. At the half opened door, he stopped in his track. His line of sight was fixed intently towards our bed.

The view was alluring. Yumi was lying flat down on her stomach, with her legs facing the door. The latin silk nightie dress was pulled up high midway her thigh. The legs were slightly opened, giving a narrow view between them. I could not see the view between the legs from the camera. But I can imagine how that looks like. From the recording earlier on, my wife was wearing a matching pair of plain white bra and pantie. Her nightie is silky white in colour with a latin shine. This is the perfect combination for an upskirt really.

With Yumi’s flawless fair complexion and beautiful legs, I can only imagine what is going through Jack’s mind at that point in time. That view up between Yumi’s legs and just below her cute round butt covered by the smooth silky latin.
well written, thanks bro.
Old 13-07-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS!
Old 13-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 2
HighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to beholdHighKa is a splendid one to behold

Please updates
Old 13-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all

Getting juicier, update please TS
Old 16-07-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh no, Yumi is in a vulnerable position.
Is there anything going to happened to her?

Camping here for more juicy updares please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1