The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RCRC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

Got curious reading too, can pm who is she?
Old 23-06-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
I saw her 2 times in real life and both times she wear skin tight dresses. Waaa she is damn 3D. I wonder how her male friends tahan.
hey bro, I remember someone post a picture of her here...it was a candid pic, side view, and someone said "is that her?"

do you have it? mmm

for the countless bros who pm me..walao. don't go and stalk her la..I think she's changed and moved on. Recently she did upload one story damn fucking nosebleed tho.
Old 23-06-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
hey bro, I remember someone post a picture of her here...it was a candid pic, side view, and someone said "is that her?"

do you have it? mmm

for the countless bros who pm me..walao. don't go and stalk her la..I think she's changed and moved on. Recently she did upload one story damn fucking nosebleed tho.
Hi 5 bro. I also think the same thing. Everyone have past that they move on from. Since she move on le, don't disturb lo. Haha

I recall seeing the picture also but I never save.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
dualiapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Pm who leh haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Can share IG name?
Also wondering who is she lol
Old 23-06-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 6
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha ikr. me too bro. she's really damn gao lat. not easy to find so slim yet tits so huge.

just to share, one bro pm me almost 2 years ago about this lady and said the below..

not sure whether real or not but if I were him I think will raw and CIP too haha
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Went on for 2 months. Just using a dating app and we matched. I didnt think of her being a famous IG model or anything like that. So we just chat chat cos I want to see if is fake profile or not, end up plan a day go out and she turned up, looked so dam beautiful, better than her pics with her cleavage showing.
On the second date we go drinking and she give me so many hints that she wants to have sex, keep touching and rubbing my thigh, so i initiate to get a room. That night was the first of many to come, just pure lusty raw sex with her all night, with that body I never got enough of it. I even convinced myself that I will marry this girl if she got pregnant as she just look so perfect everytime, after 2 months of constantly cumming in her pussy, I was prepared for the pregnancy news.
So the day came and she took a pregnancy test and it was positive, i was quite happy but then all of a sudden, she brought up the topic of her boyfriend returning to SG for awhile.
I abit sad la that she never told anything to me.
Long story short she went back to the BF who still isn't in SG, she lied to him for about 1 mth and then had an abortion

Now she's a changed woman I guess"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
I saw her 2 times in real life and both times she wear skin tight dresses. Waaa she is damn 3D. I wonder how her male friends tahan.

Anymore stories about her?
Old 24-06-2022, 01:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

And she dont wear bra last time always in her ig, damn steam.

One of the hottest influencer bods.
Old 24-06-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
cuteboi00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think anyone will share the if openly
Old 24-06-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
EvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to all

IG handle given to those that upped my points , pls check your Inbox

PS : If you up my points without leaving your nick or PM me , I can't share with you

Last edited by EvanSG; 25-06-2022 at 07:00 AM.
Old 24-06-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
replied...
Hey bro, i also kaypoh, can pm and share who?
Old 24-06-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanSG View Post
He pm-ed me the IG handle after I upped his points as mentioned. So if you want to know, do up him and he'll pm you.
Old 24-06-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bigboss14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehand View Post
simply fill in the blanks with vowel and google it...
this helps. cant up you but thanks alot!
Old 24-06-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

www.instagram.com/sonyasukha/
Old 25-06-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

Pretty common for influencers to have sex la, also human . That being said to cold call via instagram I think most of us no chance I'm satisfied with having banged girls with 10k followers
Old 27-06-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah no looking for high rep influencers as they prob wont reply.

Any success with those mini influencers? (10k plus?)

Also, any bros here can teach me how to up other people's points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Pretty common for influencers to have sex la, also human . That being said to cold call via instagram I think most of us no chance I'm satisfied with having banged girls with 10k followers
Old 27-06-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
EvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanSG View Post

PS : If you up my points without leaving your nick or PM me , I can't share with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyboi View Post
He pm-ed me the IG handle after I upped his points as mentioned. So if you want to know, do up him and he'll pm you.
All Replied as long as Nick is left behind in comment column or PM when bro upped me

Some bros just upped me without Nick in comment column/or PM , so I'm not able to share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1