The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
EvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to all
Re: Instagram Outreach to Influencers to Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Wow 1K for melody low seems like a bargain. Would gladly pay 10k for a night with her
I don't recall naming which actress in the Siew Lup movie , LOL.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane67 View Post
Interesting topic. I dont know much about the recruitment scene in sg but when i boinked in KL i asked the girls how they came into this line. Almost all of them said they don't do this regularly but maybe a few times a year. The agents would scour the malaysia telegram party/ktv groups, instagram and fb and just ask the girls if they are interested in making extra money entertaining hnw local or foreign gentlemen. Then the girl would set their own rate, e.g. myr2.2k to 3.2k or 4.5k for influencers. If i were you i woukd pose as a new agent to reach out to the sg influencer and then if she says yes, you just turn up as a different person to boink la.

Interesting bro, care to share more?

Like how did u manage to have the contacts of these KL women in the first place? I assume you knew their agents?
Old 01-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
bro I didn't catch her la. haha. aiyo..
But your source is good, Bro secretlurker88. Heh heh!

Thanks for the share

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 01-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Im a regular traveller to KL. MY has its own version of sbf so i managed to get the contact of an okt in one of these forums. You have t opay an annual subscription fee but the payback is worth it. He has different books for CKT,NL. Book has pics of real girls and so far all the girls ive met have been the same or looked better.

These girls are fucking hot but prices are not cheap. Though still cheap if you compare to what some of the local sg girls are charging. For that kind of price I can fly to kl, stay in a nice hotel, have a good bonk and still have left over for drinks. Have a hard on just thinking abt them...
Old 01-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lolseeis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share the Instagram? 😆
Old 01-07-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro octane67 for the interesting tidbit! I have always wondered whether are there such agencies in Singapore though...
Old 02-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

There are but small scale. Just go to local dome and you can see only about 2? Local dome also has maybe about 30 locals advertising services? The agent i contacted in KL has access to about 60 pages of girls..3 girls per page on avg. So about 180 locals? Ckt (char kway teow) = local chinese. NL= nasi lemak (local malays). Usually im a a ckt guy but some of the NL on the menu are damnnnnnn....
Old 02-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard stories of those casts/influencers J*anHa* T*n would sleep around with one another, especially the main guy.
Old 02-07-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
There are but small scale. Just go to local dome and you can see only about 2? Local dome also has maybe about 30 locals advertising services? The agent i contacted in KL has access to about 60 pages of girls..3 girls per page on avg. So about 180 locals? Ckt (char kway teow) = local chinese. NL= nasi lemak (local malays). Usually im a a ckt guy but some of the NL on the menu are damnnnnnn....
The local ones in the local domes, are they influencers as well? I know it's not right for me to ask for names, so I will not ask bro!

Also, are the local ones good service providers , or are they simply flower vases?
Old 02-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Thanks bro octane67 for the interesting tidbit! I have always wondered whether are there such agencies in Singapore though...
If there are agencies in Sg the price sure shoot up north
Old 03-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

I dont think are flower vases but basically ive engaged maybe 4 girls from local dome. Rachel the stewardess was the prettiest when her price was 900. The rest were cheaper around 500-600 but disappointed with the looks, shape and attitudes. Curvy should just read as chubby or fat la. Also had a dome 3 japanese. Also disappointed. Poor attitude, looks and figure also ok only. In that respect im just willing to spend on the girls up north in kl. Maybe in sg would just settle for massages
Old 03-07-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Im a regular traveller to KL. MY has its own version of sbf so i managed to get the contact of an okt in one of these forums. You have t opay an annual subscription fee but the payback is worth it. He has different books for CKT,NL. Book has pics of real girls and so far all the girls ive met have been the same or looked better.

These girls are fucking hot but prices are not cheap. Though still cheap if you compare to what some of the local sg girls are charging. For that kind of price I can fly to kl, stay in a nice hotel, have a good bonk and still have left over for drinks. Have a hard on just thinking abt them...
Nice sharing bro. Just curious what is the average price for the local FLs in KL?

Like in SG, the local FLs for a 25 yo syt is prob ard $800-$1.2K now. The older ones in their 30s will be charging like $350-$500.

So wonder what is the rate for KL ones?
Old 03-07-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dont think are flower vases but basically ive engaged maybe 4 girls from local dome. Rachel the stewardess was the prettiest when her price was 900. The rest were cheaper around 500-600 but disappointed with the looks, shape and attitudes. Curvy should just read as chubby or fat la. Also had a dome 3 japanese. Also disappointed. Poor attitude, looks and figure also ok only. In that respect im just willing to spend on the girls up north in kl. Maybe in sg would just settle for massages
SG FLs really damm not worth it. Paying $500 for a baby elephant. The slim, average looking ones also asking for $600-$800. The pretty ones are above $1K now.

Time to explore outside of SG
Old 03-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

can anyone PM me the IG of the influencer? im still clueless haha thanks in advance bros
Old 03-07-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 9
TheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Nice sharing bro. Just curious what is the average price for the local FLs in KL?

Like in SG, the local FLs for a 25 yo syt is prob ard $800-$1.2K now. The older ones in their 30s will be charging like $350-$500.

So wonder what is the rate for KL ones?
KL FL going at SGD $700-1100 now for 25 years old Chinese. And you need pay annual subscription fee to OKT $100-200
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1