The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Pinoy FB?

Had paid xxx with this girl who looks like a model (but no model figure), she has a figure like Kim K.

After I came back, been msging her almost everyday and received pics and videos from her. Decided to post our sex chat this morning.

sorry wont be sharing our vids or pics...maybe once in a while some

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 29-06-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinoy FB?

So she is your FB but you need to pay her? How does that work?
Old 29-06-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Had paid xxx with this girl who looks like a model (but no model figure), she has a figure like Kim K.

After I came back, been msging her almost everyday and received pics and videos from her. Decided to post our sex chat this morning.

Nice and power
Old 29-06-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Maybe he don't understand the term FB?
Old 30-06-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
That is why I put a question mark. Hopefully can become FB but I know she doesn’t work or work as part time model, so getting free fuck a bit like too cheap on my end. But I have been treating her well, even though I am not with her, I still buy groceries for her via grab. Probably why I am getting free sex vids/pics from her

Old 30-06-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is why I put a question mark. Hopefully can become FB but I know she doesn’t work or work as part time model, so getting free fuck a bit like too cheap on my end. But I have been treating her well, even though I am not with her, I still buy groceries for her via grab. Probably why I am getting free sex vids/pics from her
Are the "free sex vids/pics" from her some kind of preview, telling you what you can expect for the next visit, Bro freebiez?

Maybe she is waiting for you to call her out again?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 30-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
She wants to keep you entertained so that you can continue buying more groceries for her. Very soon, the amount of money you spent buying her groceries will be more than the amount to fuck her for 1 shot.

Why don't you try to stop buying groceries for her, and then see if she will drop you like a fly.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 30-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 2
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

You’re very lucky, dude, like fr
Old 30-06-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Pinoy is a male

Pinay is a female

Your FB is Pinoy or Pinay ?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 30-06-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Pinoy is a male

Pinay is a female

Your FB is Pinoy or Pinay ?
Oh really? I know pinoy stands for Filipino. Mine is confirm gal la

Old 30-06-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
She wants to keep you entertained so that you can continue buying more groceries for her. Very soon, the amount of money you spent buying her groceries will be more than the amount to fuck her for 1 shot.

Why don't you try to stop buying groceries for her, and then see if she will drop you like a fly.
She didn’t ask me to buy. I willingly buy one. Only bought twice

Old 01-07-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

OK, we've established that TS's potential FB is a female. and that he volunteered to get her groceries, twice.

Continue with the sharing please.. best with pictures she sent you, not just pictures of your chats.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

she mentioned to me before that her vid was leaked before.
so I am not gonna risk it by posting her vid/pic here. maybe once in a while no face pic.

Old 01-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

After sales svc n waiting for u to return more purchase
Old 02-07-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Klingon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS
Advert Space Available