The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all
Tried a FL for the first time in my life

Broke up last year that's why i decided to try it yesterday.

Sex was alright but it didn't felt the same as doing it with my ex.
Does anyone face this? By no means my FL was bad, she did her best to make me cum and i did.

I think i have mixed feelings about it in general.
Maybe i didn't get to touch her slowly and make her wet, before fucking her?
I don't know.
Old 01-07-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tried a FL for the first time in my life

Bro,

I think you might just be unable to get past the fact that this was a business transaction. No matter how sexy the girl is how hard she tries to please you, it doesn’t feel 100% like how when a couple that loves each other would have sex. For some people, This emotional aspect cannot be replaced.

I recently went for a FL for the first time myself, and though the girl is definitely way better than my gf in technique, something just felt artificial about it.
Old 01-07-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Bro,

I think you might just be unable to get past the fact that this was a business transaction. No matter how sexy the girl is how hard she tries to please you, it doesn’t feel 100% like how when a couple that loves each other would have sex. For some people, This emotional aspect cannot be replaced.

I recently went for a FL for the first time myself, and though the girl is definitely way better than my gf in technique, something just felt artificial about it.
Oh glad to hear someone similar as my situation.
What do you think or suggest i should do?
Also do you mind me asking why did you went to a FL despite having a gf?
Old 01-07-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

cause it a job to them not a passion.

ex gf or gf or wives you make love cause there is love

with FL is just a exchange you pay them to ease our urge.

They service so many ppl throughout their job of cause it will feel mechanical.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

If FL, try Dome 1, got better GFE. just my 2 cents. upz you my humble 16s
Old 01-07-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I also been in that road...
but it has been over 20 years and the thing is that once you tasted FL, you want to try another and another...

now I am working overseas and the scene is different where most of the time we dont have to pay as it is mutual FWB where you rent or bunk in with people to save cost overseas and sometimes end up having sex.

That is the next closest to a real GF but is not a GF feeling where you want to care and concern for the other and love making is not sex.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
cause it a job to them not a passion.

ex gf or gf or wives you make love cause there is love

with FL is just a exchange you pay them to ease our urge.

They service so many ppl throughout their job of cause it will feel mechanical.
yeah probably so... maybe this is why having a fuck buddy or fwb would probably be closer to a gf than FL uh? hahaha
Old 01-07-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
If FL, try Dome 1, got better GFE. just my 2 cents. upz you my humble 16s
haha bro i went for a dome 1 one actually - she was sweet but maybe language barrier? idk haha thanks for the upz - how do i return the favor
Old 01-07-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
I also been in that road...
but it has been over 20 years and the thing is that once you tasted FL, you want to try another and another...

now I am working overseas and the scene is different where most of the time we dont have to pay as it is mutual FWB where you rent or bunk in with people to save cost overseas and sometimes end up having sex.

That is the next closest to a real GF but is not a GF feeling where you want to care and concern for the other and love making is not sex.
exactly my sentiments^ bro, glad things are doing great for you. Which of overseas are you at if you don't mind sharing haha
Old 01-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried 2 PRC FLs and the commercial feeling is much higher. After i started with Dome 1, i would say 80-90% of them give a much better GFE. i only started this year and have tried quite a few. It does feel a bit empty at times but it depends on your purpose right? Like me, i just need to release because i am in LDR. What is ur purpose? Clear ur loneliness or release? Ask urself this and it will be clear to you.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 2
RearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRearAviator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agreed with you on this. With FL can be very physically satisfied as some willing to accommodate your fetishes or acts that your gf/wife/fwb etc may not be willing to. But unless you book the FL for the whole week, the emotional bond will not be there as how much can you get to know someone is 90mins etc.

End of the session you may even feel more empty (pun intended) as you may compare the FL to your current partner or ex and feel inferior or unhappy why you cannot get good as the FL etc. So physically satisfied but emotionally more empty which leads to find more FL and the cycle repeats.
Old 01-07-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
sixitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Learn to live a life with your own style so can have an enjoyable lifestyle.

Having a wife/gf is like having home cook charsiew wanton mee. Unless you or the wife/gf decide to change the ingredients, otherwise home cook food taste same forever.

Find FL is like having charsiew wanton mee outside. Have many stalls and ways of cooking it. Price also varies. Different people go eat and will tell you some like this stall some like that stall.

Pay money eat mee must enjoy regardless of which stalls. Some ask for more ketchup, some ask more chili, some ask for vinegar. some will try self take red chili, green chili, chili paste etc then put pepper on soup.

sex is boring when you fuck a lot girls. just like you daily eat charsiew wanton mee. To enjoy your mee from different stalls, learn to adjust expectation. Just like if the mee too dry, try add a few spoon of soup to the mee and stir it loosen it then eat it. Human also like that. If too stiff then try loosen it. 5555

This is lifestyle. Don't eat for the sake of eating it. Learn to enjoy it, love it. Make love to it. Lunch break is short, just like one session is short. Find ways to enjoy your lunch. Don't just accept the plate of mee and eat it like any days for the sake of eating it.
Very good analogy bro haha
Old 01-07-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Been to a few countries but now stuck in Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
exactly my sentiments^ bro, glad things are doing great for you. Which of overseas are you at if you don't mind sharing haha
Old 01-07-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

now food and fuel price very expensive and so eating outside wont be as frequent as before...

if home cook food no good, have to DIY with your hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Learn to live a life with your own style so can have an enjoyable lifestyle.

Having a wife/gf is like having home cook charsiew wanton mee. Unless you or the wife/gf decide to change the ingredients, otherwise home cook food taste same forever.

Find FL is like having charsiew wanton mee outside. Have many stalls and ways of cooking it. Price also varies. Different people go eat and will tell you some like this stall some like that stall.

Pay money eat mee must enjoy regardless of which stalls. Some ask for more ketchup, some ask more chili, some ask for vinegar. some will try self take red chili, green chili, chili paste etc then put pepper on soup.

sex is boring when you fuck a lot girls. just like you daily eat charsiew wanton mee. To enjoy your mee from different stalls, learn to adjust expectation. Just like if the mee too dry, try add a few spoon of soup to the mee and stir it loosen it then eat it. Human also like that. If too stiff then try loosen it. 5555

This is lifestyle. Don't eat for the sake of eating it. Learn to enjoy it, love it. Make love to it. Lunch break is short, just like one session is short. Find ways to enjoy your lunch. Don't just accept the plate of mee and eat it like any days for the sake of eating it.
Old 01-07-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to FL's is purely a commercial transaction without any emotions involved...unless you have been going to her for many years, then perhaps you might have some feelings for her, otherwise you wont be a returning customer...

Most times, its wham, bam, goodbye maam...Sometimes I will even forget her name minutes after I step out of her place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
Broke up last year that's why i decided to try it yesterday.

Sex was alright but it didn't felt the same as doing it with my ex.
Does anyone face this? By no means my FL was bad, she did her best to make me cum and i did.

I think i have mixed feelings about it in general.
Maybe i didn't get to touch her slowly and make her wet, before fucking her?
I don't know.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1