The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
privatesic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Scammer List: 2017 Updated

Scammer List Combined:
1- kewpiepie = hosinsauce (skype: redphoenix1red, dj_ghett01, Email: [email protected], Google+: duck harry). This mother fucker is very experience scammer. Just use screenshot from other bros to scam. Scammed me two sets. Ruined my night.
2- iphone10 (Email: [email protected], Google+: ZayynMalik). This dickhead never send back what promised. After receiving my sets, he delayed for a few hours and finally zipped crap and sent to me. Ruined my night. Never forget.
3- pictrader98 (current nick: Andrew Tang) - Sent links to bogus large vids to stall time for scam
4- vincentsan85 (current nick: vincent) - sent links to bogus large vids to stall time, duplicated pics to give illusion of larger set for scam
5- live:wooleybooleymooley (icedpinata iceman) - fake account to scam using china models.
6- live:tsa6673 (TT AA) - asked for shitload of SS, in the end no trade, pompous attitude don't want to SS for others. Avoid at all costs!
7- Sumupidcupid (Dan Lin) - sent me a bunch of mega links thats not working and asked me to give him password to unzip the files i sent him. Told him to use google drive to share, uploaded 5 vids. he uploaded 1 vid which is not what i requested. Still dare give excuse say my vids cant play (yet i see on his screenshot that it can be previewed on google drive AND I SS for him of me playing the clip). Advised him to update codec, dont want. Called me a scammer. Just my luck.
8- 020395
9- baddogzz_82
10- tbc. Other bros, pls continue the list and point out all mother fuckers

Some Complaints posed

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...7&postcount=20

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...8&postcount=49

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...21&postcount=6
Old 06-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2075 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scammer List: 2017 Updated

actually if tio scammed, easiest is to release all scammed sets. then devalue them
Old 07-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 22
SomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to beholdSomeGuy_sg is a splendid one to behold

Must keep this thread up at the top . Fucking Scammers and rep whores
Best of Mia Khalifa BangBros
Please do not ask for info or ctc cause I do not know.
I do not exchange points.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2810 / Power: 13
JinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond reputeJinSongSia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exge View Post
actually if tio scammed, easiest is to release all scammed sets. then devalue them
very heartpain but that's the best way to go lol
Old 08-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 9
MASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to all
Talking Re: Scammer List: 2017 Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone10 View Post
Bump this thread. Punish all the scammers.
You are one of the dickhead scammers in the list, if you support and correct yourself why don't you sic the sets that you scammed from others
Old 10-01-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 10
Bangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of lightBangthom is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, you are a big dickhead. just know.

Mother fucker ipohone10, how many sets have you scammed so far ah?

Quote:
Excuse me...I am big dickhead. Not normal dickhead. This list is for the loser dickhead scammers. Appreciate if ppl can up this list further.
Old 13-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

MASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to allMASA is a name known to all
Talking Re: Scammer List: 2017 Updated

Quote:
About 12 or 13. Neak (same guy as privatesic) is the main source. He missed out a couple of my other nicks that I used to scam from him. Must say that Neak has a pretty impressive collection. Although I am a scammer, I can vouch that Neak is trustworthy.

Sincerely,
Biggest dickhead
Haha, then share what you scammed lah. Your points will be green back, gurantee
Old 13-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha...cannot share what I scammed from him. Then he will know which are the other nicks I used to scam him. But really, you should ask Neak aka privatesic to share. He really has the biggest collection around. The closest is not even close to him.
Really? But pm him never got reply leh.

Eh, is Neak = Neakmien, the same person?
Old 16-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Beware of scammer icyman01 ask to exchange for contact, give u one fake contact for your real one
Old 26-01-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

wisecity

he uses old vids and tumblr vids and some social media pics claiming to be upskirting his work colleague.

kenny25

he will show you his google drive with loads of private set names, some of them are ripped from tumblr which he renamed to be some local vid title

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 27-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Removed b0s0 from list. Is my mistake. Thought he ran away. He has contacted me to clear up. I apologise unreservedly for the trouble I caused. SORRY B0s0

Last edited by cavemao; 31-01-2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Up for awareness. Neak multiple scams on Vola
you are the 1.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -160 / Power: 0
Lbong Lbong
Thumbs down Re: Scammer List: 2017 Updated

Quote:
About 12 or 13. Neak (same guy as privatesic) is the main source. He missed out a couple of my other nicks that I used to scam from him. Must say that Neak has a pretty impressive collection. Although I am a scammer, I can vouch that Neak is trustworthy.

Sincerely,
Biggest dickhead
Haha, you said you scammed from Neak for 12 or 13 sets. Are you kidding me?
If that to be true, you are a real dickhead mother fucker scammer!
Old 06-02-2017, 04:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just report scammer and request to delete his account and clones account Lor.
Old 06-02-2017, 05:09 PM
ryankool

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Another scammer alert:
Pls do not trade with this guy called wisdom(sbf name) /zacklzh(skype name). After I sent him my vids in return he ignored me after that, without sending me back.....this stupid even put his hp number on skype....i have his info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1