The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2021, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: [Dating Advise Needed]Online-Offline Process & Procedure

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanysoh View Post
That's some good advises.

As a matter of fact and it is real, most lady don't like to have fat man for a start especially if that is her first man.
That why have a house liao, then go buy wife. So much way higher chance than in my 20s. That why a lot 'sugarbabe' also target man in their 30-40s cause already have house , sure got 'spare money' to spent on them mah.
Old 28-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadaoKumagai View Post
That why have a house liao, then go buy wife. So much way higher chance than in my 20s. That why a lot 'sugarbabe' also target man in their 30-40s cause already have house , sure got 'spare money' to spent on them mah.
I agree with you on the flat part, be it Maslow's hierarchy of needs or the Chinese thinking of 衣食住行...to have your own roof is basic otherwise even after you 'buy' your wife it will be a difficult marriage life for you.

The 'sugarbabe' part though is wrong, they don't really care as long as you spend money on them; it is fine, house no house they don't bother.
Old 28-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I agree with you on the flat part, be it Maslow's hierarchy of needs or the Chinese thinking of 衣食住行...to have your own roof is basic otherwise even after you 'buy' your wife it will be a difficult marriage life for you.

The 'sugarbabe' part though is wrong, they don't really care as long as you spend money on them; it is fine, house no house they don't bother.
what I mean is Man in their 30-40s in term of finance stability sure way more than Man in their 20s. That why majority sugarbabe target Man in their 30-40s.
Old 29-07-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
what I mean is Man in their 30-40s in term of finance stability sure way more than Man in their 20s. That why majority sugarbabe target Man in their 30-40s.
No TadaoKumagai, you still don't understand. Sugarbabes target men who are rich; regardless of age, in fact if the men are younger some SBs may like it more.

If you have rich friends you will know. My single friend who practices medicine started to 'bao' gals when he was studying for his MBBS but then again he got a very very rich daddy.

His problem is he cannot just have one woman, that is why till today he don't marry. He always tells me, it is so sad that men can only have 1 wife, 三妻四妾是比较合理的。

To celebrate his graduation, he took a month long holiday in Europe with his 3 sugar babes.
Old 30-07-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
No TadaoKumagai, you still don't understand. Sugarbabes target men who are rich; regardless of age, in fact if the men are younger some SBs may like it more.

If you have rich friends you will know. My single friend who practices medicine started to 'bao' gals when he was studying for his MBBS but then again he got a very very rich daddy.

His problem is he cannot just have one woman, that is why till today he don't marry. He always tells me, it is so sad that men can only have 1 wife, 三妻四妾是比较合理的。

To celebrate his graduation, he took a month long holiday in Europe with his 3 sugar babes.
Rich people have their ways, we commoner also have our own way. At least so far the Girl I manage to get my hands on, so far is up to my standard, of course not saying my standard is Model, Influencer etc those 9/10, 10/10 or super grade/quality one.
Budget people budget plan budget way of enjoying.
Old 30-07-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Sugarbabes are concerned with money spent on them, ie disposable income.
When in 20s earn not much but most stay home free food free accommodation, when 30s earn slightly more but then most have gf or wife so where is the extra cash, then 40s many have their mortgages to pay off.
In your situation as i mentioned earlier i really question given you low income and poor health whether you can even afford to but a hdb when you 35, and if you do after repayments where do you think you will find extra money to buy a wife.
Those 2-3 room flat whichever cheapest within my salary can afford lor.
As for how to get a wife after buying house and pay for those repayments? Simple. Just be frank and honest about it lor. After all marriage agency, private not those.commercial type will ask a lot question then after that spread it via mouth , village etc, will take some time for candidates to appear.
My option is, picture to my liking, 5.5/10 , 6/10 , 6.5/10 look decent enough can liao. I also open to Single Mother with Child younger than 3. But Single Mother must be at least 6.5/10 liao.
I dont mind raising other childs(been a sponsor via World Vision for some Child) as long as she willing to bear my offspring. As for ingrateful or look for his/her father after child grow up liao, up to them liao. Got to admit sponsoring child and raising one will be different, but at least for me. I am okay with it, not anti with it.
Old 05-08-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Bro, rare to find true gentleman like you.

Quote:
Those 2-3 room flat whichever cheapest within my salary can afford lor.
As for how to get a wife after buying house and pay for those repayments? Simple. Just be frank and honest about it lor. After all marriage agency, private not those.commercial type will ask a lot question then after that spread it via mouth , village etc, will take some time for candidates to appear.
My option is, picture to my liking, 5.5/10 , 6/10 , 6.5/10 look decent enough can liao. I also open to Single Mother with Child younger than 3. But Single Mother must be at least 6.5/10 liao.
I dont mind raising other childs(been a sponsor via World Vision for some Child) as long as she willing to bear my offspring. As for ingrateful or look for his/her father after child grow up liao, up to them liao. Got to admit sponsoring child and raising one will be different, but at least for me. I am okay with it, not anti with it.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Bro, rare to find true gentleman like you.
+144 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-08-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Meanwhile. Using FB Dating etc to match as many as possible. 95% sure problematic (scammer) just add talk cock a bit and 'red alert' appear liao either siam or just play along lor. Some is those cyber sex scam(blackmail), then if you dont know how to protect yourself or etc, honggan liao. But if you know how to protect yourself, surely no problem. Can see chiobu (ofcourse got filter etc, still chiobu lor, see them masturbate video call with you, shiok sia)Mostly claim from Malaysia using Malaysia number, got a few is local number. Got chances to match up with a few legit one. Now match a few legit one, see how it goes. hopefully dont meetup intro products/insurances can liao.
Old 13-08-2021, 05:48 AM
Samster

Make a contact with a Vietnam friend via Zalo, happen to see her timeline, so greet her and ask how her life. Anyone my main purpose was to ask if she have anyone to recommend me for relationship partner.
She recommend me her sister(blood sister) at the age of 18/19.
So now will be trying to forge a relationship with her with my friend(the older sister) help in making sure this relationship works.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1