The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Phuket Sandbox Seems Tough

Saw this video on the Phuket Sandbox. Seems like wah...lot of money and damn sian to do. Dunno if worth it. Any bros got go or planning to go?

Old 23-08-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 10
thesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud ofthesimp has much to be proud of
Re: Phuket Sandbox Seems Tough

I planning to go, but only after sg ahgong reduce the SHN requirements. Right now the SHN probably costs more than the 14 days there (excluding any girls dabao fees).

The 7+7 days arrangement seems interesting though. 7 days phuket then can travel to nearby islands (eg Krabi/phang nga).
My Thai reading skills not very steady though so can't really dig much info about this.
Old 24-08-2021, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Yiuthful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phuket Sandbox Seems Tough

I went in the first two weeks of August.

Cons:
1. absence of pretty girls. in the entire 14 days i have only came across one sweet looking fair syt. the other girls are all tanned and just reminds me of our pinoys helpers.
2. bars and clubs are all closed.
3. after my first few nights, alcohol ban kicked in. no sale and consumption of alcohol in all public places and restaurants. you may only buy from stores in certain timings to consume back in room.

For me as i am headed to thailand for work, this is an obvious alternative to choose over getting quarantined in a hotel room in bkk for 14 days.
otherwise if u come as a traveller, i think it's wiser to wait for covid the situation in thailand to get better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1