The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1237 / Power: 18
quiddi has much to be proud ofquiddi has much to be proud ofquiddi has much to be proud ofquiddi has much to be proud ofquiddi has much to be proud ofquiddi has much to be proud ofquiddi has much to be proud ofquiddi has much to be proud ofquiddi has much to be proud of
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Its not the massage place i would go to. It's the ML i would go to.

The longest time ML i keep visiting is already 5 years. She already changed a few places. Now she is in transit to a new place i got time to try others.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 24-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 13
neotan is one of the Best!neotan is one of the Best!neotan is one of the Best!neotan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
There is this place I went to. Not sure if it is still around

I think no more liao and kenna raid

It is at Txx Hxxx Road in central..

Obviously a F shop..

The lady I had was called Wei Wei or Vivi.. had her photo somewhere. Every girl did not wear a bra..no uniform either. I remember once I go, she was at the counter in a tight white dress with no bra, her B cups was showing

Bonked her first time..shiok

Second time, was brought to a small room and guess what, it was a queen size mattress..not even a massage bed. hahaha

There was once, she seemed high, i went on top of her with no condom, and her eyes was half closed..saying it was very 舒服 as my dicky was outside her, so i did the gentle circling around her without entering (no condom of course)..

She said 不要进去啊。

I kissed her ears and neck..she moaned..then somehow, I enter her raw..thrust her a few times, take out put condom..hahaha..

Till now, she is on my wechat, she is doing some MLM in her country leading her team. Happy for her.
Woah memorizing
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mike120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
lulab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Pm you too, Write a FR after trying. cheer
Hi bro, can share contact too please? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2329 / Power: 17
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike120 View Post
Hi bro, can share contact?
Pm you, share a fr after trying,cheer.
Old Yesterday, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ohyeahyeahs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi, can pm me contact too? Thanks!
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 11
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, have u try the new thai therapist? As M is not available , i was offered the new thai therapist K , as there is no fr on her. i declined and decided to come back another day for M. Just curious on this new thai therapist. can share fr if you happen to try her already.
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2329 / Power: 17
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Bro, have u try the new thai therapist? As M is not available , i was offered the new thai therapist K , as there is no fr on her. i declined and decided to come back another day for M. Just curious on this new thai therapist. can share fr if you happen to try her already.
Her massage is typical Thai style massage , very solid and relaxing . She told me she formerly working in Bangkok banyan tree urban resort before coming to Singapore . You shall give her a try , I am sure you will be delighted .
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 13
akira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterakira07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro soundworks for the contact. Went down without making an appointment and was assigned Fiona. Her massage is not that hard but can tell she tries hard. While massaging my left knee, she felt around the knee abit and focused more on it. This came as a surprise to me as my left knee has been giving me problems in recent years. The last ML to do this without me saying anything was from Healing Touch. Wiped me down and waited outside while i changed back. Totally clean joint.
Old Today, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 11
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Her massage is typical Thai style massage , very solid and relaxing . She told me she formerly working in Bangkok banyan tree urban resort before coming to Singapore . You shall give her a try , I am sure you will be delighted .
Thank for the infor , will give it a shot this week . Thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1