The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 25-10-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sven90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by suparjopento View Post
Quick Action FR

Name: Jh3n05 B*G F**T L*n**s
Race: Philipine
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (slim)
Skin: 6/10
Boobs: b cup (maybe)
DATY: not ask
BBBJ: not ask
Massage: Yes
FJ: not ask
Kissing: No
Moan: na
GFE: 4/10
WIR: never
Damage: 68 massage, 100 / bj, 300 /shot

got her contact using michat People Nearby, massage not really good , last 10 minute session she offer for extra service, then she quote me the extra service price, not worth for bj or 300/shot in shop and limited time, her mood change if you refuse the extra. well, didn't give a damn care, just finish massage without taking any extra service and get the hell out of there. seem got lot complaint this place not really good in massage, rushing, not friendly and the ML depend on their own service, maybe other bro here also got the same experience.

Name: R*s3 MC L*nt*s
Race: Philipine
Face: 6/10 (milf type)
Body: 6/10 (Chubby)
Skin: 6/10
Boobs: D cup (maybe)
DATY: na
BBBJ: na
Massage: 7/10 Yes
HJ: Yes
FJ: na
Kissing: na
Moan: na
GFE: 7/10
WIR: maybe
Damage: 50 massage + 50 hj + roaming

got her contact using michat people nearby, her massage ok la, not so good and not so bad, using so much oil, haha. then she offer hj with roaming, can roam her boobs inside and down there but from outside only. this place seem attract a lot of customer, ML always busy and need to do appointment.

btw, dont ask for michat id, they hide their micaht id, so cannot share with you guys, just go tho the location and search people nearby
Are you sure Jh3n05 B*G F**T L*n**s is like that? well from my previous experience is different. Honestly i went there just for a relaxing massage with hj, in the middle of massaging me she’s suddenly become very flirty with me asking me stuff like “ Do you watch my tik tok videos? do you like them? after that she ask me to take fj need support family at home bla bla bla. At first im a bit hesitate that if i should take fj and i did not bring any CD with me. She suddenly said that she got CD and the rest is history. Fucked her doggy style and missionary as hard as i can and later she complaint that i should do more hips movement lol. Probably im a bit lucky dealing with her because of my good looks.
Old 25-10-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
no 1 (top left) - got id / name? never seen this picture

no 2 (top right) - try her before at Penampang baru near servay and her name is Eyka, service was bad, come to very dark room only depend on phone light, fuck but not open shirt and skirt, only pull down bra and remove panty, she on top but reverse (see behind only), fuck for few minute only and she claim her pussy hurt, only fuck one position, then she sloppy raw bj and cum inside mouth, rushing say got other customer waiting la, not worth

no 3 (bottom left) - got deal before but never try, service was 200. when arrive she is a milf and look very old, then reject and didnt take it

no 4 (bottom right) - yes, she shemale. first she say she do massage only, but later she offer sex with high price, she didnt admit she was a shemale before but when later she tell, for me not worth to play shemale anal with high price, dont want to battle sword, haha
Thanks for the info bro, the no 1 is found in michat name sophia,got 2 account(but both she dint add me.only in greeting talk).she do service in likas la with rm250.want try but never heard any report
Old 25-10-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AMKIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven90 View Post
Are you sure Jh3n05 B*G F**T L*n**s is like that? well from my previous experience is different. Honestly i went there just for a relaxing massage with hj, in the middle of massaging me she’s suddenly become very flirty with me asking me stuff like “ Do you watch my tik tok videos? do you like them? after that she ask me to take fj need support family at home bla bla bla. At first im a bit hesitate that if i should take fj and i did not bring any CD with me. She suddenly said that she got CD and the rest is history. Fucked her doggy style and missionary as hard as i can and later she complaint that i should do more hips movement lol. Probably im a bit lucky dealing with her because of my good looks.
How about B'g f''t Damai? Anyone experinced fj there? espicially from chinese clients, assume their PRC hv extra services, perhaps fj.
Old 26-10-2021, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sirgeralt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMKIM View Post
How about B'g f''t Damai? Anyone experinced fj there? espicially from chinese clients, assume their PRC hv extra services, perhaps fj.
Why are you so interested to that particular place? Even your old posts were just asking about the same place. And you even DMed me asking silly questions. You already can get the answers from several FR that being posted here. If you really wanted to know the experience, you can just go there and try it by yourself.
Old 26-10-2021, 06:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Opama is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am business trip to KK next week . Any good recommendation ?
Old 26-10-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
suparjopento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven90 View Post
Lucky of you bro, haha. been there B*G F**T L*n**s try 2 different ML, but they not really friendly and weak massage, maybe i go there about 6pm and they already tired with previous session. money no issue but some ML prefer good look and loyal customer, they prefer taking session / appointment with customer that they know; if new customer or not really good looking like me, then i understand la, haha. but not all ML like that, maybe im just not lucky that time
Old 26-10-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
fi2709 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
before pkp i remeber 2018 or 2019 i think.. have 1 prc can fj 250.. no 77 or 70 but now already back to mainland
Old 26-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
i did experience fj there but from local part timer, not sure about B'g f''t Damai PRC girls probably some of them do. Most important bro you need to try it for yourself
Old 26-10-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sirgeralt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lucky of you bro, haha. been there B*G F**T L*n**s try 2 different ML, but they not really friendly and weak massage, maybe i go there about 6pm and they already tired with previous session. money no issue but some ML prefer good look and loyal customer, they prefer taking session / appointment with customer that they know; if new customer or not really good looking like me, then i understand la, haha. but not all ML like that, maybe im just not lucky that time
This is true. Not all treatment we get from the ML/FL is the same as the other bros. It usually depends on their personal preferences. Having a good look may have an advantage.

However, it’s still not impossible to get a good experience from our first session. Make a good impression to them, treat them well and make them feel comfortable. A good environment will create a better mood. This is from my past experiences.
Old 26-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgeralt View Post
Why are you so interested to that particular place? Even your old posts were just asking about the same place. And you even DMed me asking silly questions. You already can get the answers from several FR that being posted here. If you really wanted to know the experience, you can just go there and try it by yourself.
just asking, just ignore this comment if you don't want to answer it
Old 26-10-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fi2709 View Post
before pkp i remeber 2018 or 2019 i think.. have 1 prc can fj 250.. no 77 or 70 but now already back to mainland
You r luckky,,, you can speak chinese?
Old 26-10-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah i totally agree with you with the personal preference stuff. Some ML dont give a flying fuck how you look as long you got the money, some of them prefer looks or cleanliness. While some of them required you to come back more than 1 time to unlock the “FJ dialogue”. It all depends on all you bro’s out there how to handle the situation. For Jh3n05 B*G F**T , it was my first time with her when she asked me to take FJ. After our session she even gave me discount for the same price as long i come there booked her and take FJ for extra service.
Old 26-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mrhniff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys, am new guys in this forum. Anyone tried her before? She offer massage with batin only. Last time ask her massage + batin is rm130, ask her again rm250.
Old 27-10-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
fi2709 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
You r luckky,,, you can speak chinese?
nope bro.. i only speak english.. but some prc translate languange from wechat.. if they dont know english..
Old 28-10-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Rainbowunicorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey guys... I'm new here. Anyone know whether these girls are real or try them before ? I found them through people nearby at api2

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1