The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
ToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToMakeLuv deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arowanna View Post
Same here.. Always so near and yet so far 😂😂
Got 1 time tried to FJ but was told that will ban me if I insist..
So LL..😓
Haha u not the lucky few that can fj
Old 26-10-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Leethomas619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
2 months ago went to try this lady in Geylang Serai. I think many bros know who I am talking about. Haha! Totally braless, and accommodating. She is one lady who uses 1 hand to massage u with very powerful stroke and the other hand to caress u either using her nails to go around ur sensitive area or give u hdly. Lol! Really CB I kana cock tease for that full fucking 45 mins.
After I turned over, she uses hot water to go around my body and then cock tease me by licking my shaft and down sucking my nipples. I feasted on her D/ E cups tits hungrily like a baby (totally braless).
Hi bro, can share xtc. I believe this is fun.
TIA
Old 26-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hilux is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentagone View Post
Recently visited this ML in the eastern central area.

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

The rest is history.
Hi Kindly share Contact
Old 26-10-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=taz89;20903264]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunted View Post
Ice is unlocked? she can do FJ?

Yes bro, I’ve managed to up ice. My type of milf @ Paya leba
Bro, can share contact?
Old 26-10-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=taz89;20903994]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post

Still have to u just got to search …
she change name or? couldnt find in sglg of beautycas

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 26-10-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
2 months ago went to try this lady in Geylang Serai. I think many bros know who I am talking about. Haha! Totally braless, and accommodating. She is one lady who uses 1 hand to massage u with very powerful stroke and the other hand to caress u either using her nails to go around ur sensitive area or give u hdly. Lol! Really CB I kana cock tease for that full fucking 45 mins.
After I turned over, she uses hot water to go around my body and then cock tease me by licking my shaft and down sucking my nipples. I feasted on her D/ E cups tits hungrily like a baby (totally braless).
Can share contact please? Thanks
Old 27-10-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Celine and Melody sibeh angpai sia... never even bother to reply whatsapp nor sms
the Molly with her own thread in this subforum also...
Old 27-10-2021, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonerangerz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 27-10-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Soda is pretty expensive per pop + entrance fee. Nonetheless always a good session with a hot milf. She knows what she wants and she also knows how to pleasure you. Hearsay her FJ price go up again.
Selective to protect pussy. Like a high performance car, need to go to an overseas workshop and overhaul to tip top. Experiencing such a performance car is like no other whether in driver or passenger seat. Cannot anyhow ride and onie once a mth ignite her engine. Too powerful.
Old 27-10-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
Celine and Melody sibeh angpai sia... never even bother to reply whatsapp nor sms
Once girls business too good they even take some regulars for granted...if they dont reply you just move on and find other girls...there are plenty of trees out there
Old 27-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
lol they can take hours to reply you, but they expect you to reply them in 5-10 mins else they will give your slot away.
Old 27-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol they can take hours to reply you, but they expect you to reply them in 5-10 mins else they will give your slot away.
The busty prc jenny e cup used to take 2 days to reply messages if you are not her regular lol
Old 27-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Juliest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Hi Bro ! Can PM contact ? Many thanks !
Old 27-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2854 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

dont mind pm the playground? wanted to explore more.
Old 27-10-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11410 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro, can share contact?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread