The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-10-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
Just tried XX from J* Spa.

Honestly aside from HDLY, the rest still qiote subpar. Just prefer J***y for overall. At least my massage got power and feels shiok haha!

(J***y got bigger boobs and wore a very thin bra btw )
Thanks for the sharing bro. Also tried XX and agree with your comments. But think she does the AR which I didn’t get so maybe she is popular on this service. Next on my list to try is M*** and now maybe J***** too
Old 26-10-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Tried all of the new girls and to be honest only yy worth a rtm for me, and only coz she chio. In fact abit wasted on being ml if u ask me, I would 100% ask her to sit if I encounter her in ktv, she can give most angpais a run for their money.

M quite sexy, and her g-string really kinky but massage and teasing nothing to write about. J a bit mechanical, and hj fast and furious like just want to finish u quickly.

I would probably stick with the older girls. Xx sibeh money face now, ask me tip 100 for top bottom roam even though I patronize her since donkey long ago. I will stick with S, even though she look abit like bapok when she has her mask on coz of her height, at least she does a good massage and her finger long enough to reach my prostate every time
Old 26-10-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Tried all of the new girls and to be honest only yy worth a rtm for me, and only coz she chio. In fact abit wasted on being ml if u ask me, I would 100% ask her to sit if I encounter her in ktv, she can give most angpais a run for their money.

M quite sexy, and her g-string really kinky but massage and teasing nothing to write about. J a bit mechanical, and hj fast and furious like just want to finish u quickly.

I would probably stick with the older girls. Xx sibeh money face now, ask me tip 100 for top bottom roam even though I patronize her since donkey long ago. I will stick with S, even though she look abit like bapok when she has her mask on coz of her height, at least she does a good massage and her finger long enough to reach my prostate every time
Thanks for the review bro! Will try YY next time.

XX I feel is see who she deals with. Most of the time she is damn quiet in my room. Maybe because I looked really boy boy bah! Lol!
Old 26-10-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I agree Bro. YY is good. I enjoy the session with her. Anyone tried V. Is she good?
Old 26-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just wanna seek an opinion, if pay for 89 for teasing alr, will you guys be satisfied or is it more worth it to pay 50 extra to get the extra finish?

So far I rarely pay for 89 but nowadays paying 50 for normal massage might not even give an oil massage, not shiok sia. But damn ex also to pay 89 and to top up with another 50..
Old 26-10-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Just wanna seek an opinion, if pay for 89 for teasing alr, will you guys be satisfied or is it more worth it to pay 50 extra to get the extra finish?

So far I rarely pay for 89 but nowadays paying 50 for normal massage might not even give an oil massage, not shiok sia. But damn ex also to pay 89 and to top up with another 50..
And then there will be ML that request for top up $30-50 to roam top, top up another $30-50 to roam bottom. When small head takes over, the total damage end up to more than $200
Old 26-10-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Hahaha different people different intention I feel. If the main idea was HJ and autoroaming the naturally it's a relatively expensive deal. Like for me, massage is my priority and HJ is my finisher. With that amount of cash might as well go FJ better. imo lah...
Old 26-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro you said it already, why still go? For that price you can get more elsewhere.

Have a look at other threads
Old 26-10-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

I also regular to JQ. Last month visited XX. Roam on top and inside but cannot lift clothes up.

Last edited by MrHappyMan; 26-10-2021 at 11:27 PM.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappyMan View Post
I also regular to JQ. Last month visited XX. Roam on top and inside but cannot lift clothes up.
She never say itchy ah?
Old 27-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

I think 1 main problem is J* spa has a window at the door. So outside people can see also. So lots of things got to be cautious...
Old 27-10-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
She never say itchy ah?
No leh. She pull down the clothes nia 🤣 . Abit disappointing
Old 27-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
I think 1 main problem is J* spa has a window at the door. So outside people can see also. So lots of things got to be cautious...
I think the small window at the door is common set up ba.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappyMan View Post
No leh. She pull down the clothes nia 🤣 . Abit disappointing
You just go in from under her shirt can liao mah, no need to lift it up de….
Old 27-10-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
You just go in from under her shirt can liao mah, no need to lift it up de….
Yes I did so. I think I shall try YY soon. Sounds like a deal here. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1