The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walker526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
100 massage no more?

Hi,

Yesterday, I visit a omo ml after weeks of bi guang due to covid. After shower, she said nowaday no more 100 massage, only nuru or the chair service for 130. Well, small head over big head so decide to proceed. When I leaving, she even said can go try other ml, now all no more massage.

She said now all bros scare, want song song and go. Over all just half an hour for 130.

Am I kanna cai tao? Btw, I book this ml for the first time.

Any comment?
Old 26-10-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker526 View Post
Hi,

Yesterday, I visit a omo ml after weeks of bi guang due to covid. After shower, she said nowaday no more 100 massage, only nuru or the chair service for 130. Well, small head over big head so decide to proceed. When I leaving, she even said can go try other ml, now all no more massage.

She said now all bros scare, want song song and go. Over all just half an hour for 130.

Any comment?
Why once a while always have this question? Nowadays have a couple of websites for you to choose from and you believe what one ML tells you? If you want $100 package surely there are more than one that fits the bill.

If I tell you have massage and hj total less than $100 also, up to you to believe or not and try try more ML and more shops until you find it.
Old 26-10-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 100 massage no more?

Good ones with good services and reasonable prices are hard to find nowadays...most of the mls now rushing services 150 to 200...some dont even have shower room lol
Old 26-10-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
walker526 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya,the online ads state can choose between the normal 100/hr or 130/hr nuru. But went there is all differnt story.. 😠
Old 26-10-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi,

Any comment?
Bullshit la.

I switch to freelance ML because the MP all scared raid now.

Home based ML still got gems if u look. My regular is young, can massage and is full nude from when u walk in to leave one hour later.

And not going to share contact as already hard to book.
Old 27-10-2021, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hi,

Any comment?
Sorry to say that you probably kena chop carrot already. There are plenty of places out there that still offer 50+50 (some with roaming), if people look hard enough. Chinatown area has quite a few legit massage places (AV Seldom raid cos they usually find nothing, so they stop returning after a while) that have what you are looking for.

All the best
Old 27-10-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe when you see the causeway then they willing to lower prices... Now is demand more than supply..

At that price people still willing pay then why they willing to lower?
Old 28-10-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Sorry to say that you probably kena chop carrot already. There are plenty of places out there that still offer 50+50 (some with roaming), if people look hard enough. Chinatown area has quite a few legit massage places (AV Seldom raid cos they usually find nothing, so they stop returning after a while) that have what you are looking for.

All the best
I think he wants to play nuru or chair.
50 + 50 shld be shop bah. Got nuru n chair?
Old 28-10-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Maybe when you see the causeway then they willing to lower prices... Now is demand more than supply..

At that price people still willing pay then why they willing to lower?
Currently how is the massage scene in JB? Any idea? Lol
Old 01-11-2021, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bullshit la.

I switch to freelance ML because the MP all scared raid now.

Home based ML still got gems if u look. My regular is young, can massage and is full nude from when u walk in to leave one hour later.

And not going to share contact as already hard to book.
Sorry ah noob here, any directory for freelance ML??
Old 01-11-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Sorry ah noob here, any directory for freelance ML??
https://sbfjust.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=43
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1