The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 07-10-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
I don’t know why you are defending a ML. But I will choose to believe the court than what you are saying if she is not married with a kid to him. Lol. Anyway, this news was in 2017.

Nah nah
Some confusion in thread mate
We ( d other poster & I) were talking about the sad demise of one lady...tracey at the hands of this cunt, who suicide a little while later.

The court story different story..i possess no knowledge and even less interest

Sorry if i contributed to confusion! Oopa!
Old 07-10-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don’t know why you are defending a ML. But I will choose to believe the court than what you are saying if she is not married with a kid to him. Lol. Anyway, this news was in 2017.
They were married with 2 children.she wanted a divorce as he frequently beat her up
Old 08-10-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Today went to OT around 1130am. Was very quiet and settled with Tina in the end. But alot of Bristo and most of the massage shops out for rent
Old 08-10-2021, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

May looks so bloated now
Old 08-10-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
That is the moral of the story.if one chooses to marry a sw or ex sw there is always plenty of emotional baggage.can the husband tahan seeing his wife screwed by other customers?:
is this not a knock on effect? local guys unable to get local girls from amongst the dwindling pool of females because they choose to marry out of their nationality to caucasians, to other asians, etc (and why should they not?) so the leftover man here who aren’t good enough for the remaining local females will settle for people with patterns like these... i see many of my friends also settling down with thais/viets, not to say all thais/viets are dubious but it surely doesn’t look like their top choice for a partner and they’re settling down only because they think they have to, partly due to societal pressure.

stuffs like these embolden my being single, even if i can’t and probably will never find a local girl to settle down with.
Old 08-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went for Tina today morning, really enjoy the session with her although it’s always short. Didn’t even nego the price or pay her and went for action straight and then just pay her the standard afterwards. Have became her “regular” i guess? LOL
Old 08-10-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Agree Min way fitter than Ahtum
Ahtum does a good act and makes dumb naive or ignorant guys think she actually came. Yea right

Min....assuming you have something big enough..and know how...does cum

Min not on the clock.so much too

But irrelevant now..seems both out of biz
Min has one fwb..and seems 4 now will remain so

Good for her frankly
And good thing she can tank being rough housed and doesn't mind dishing back though haha.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
They were married with 2 children.she wanted a divorce as he frequently beat her up

Yea i knew she was looking devorce etc.
But i thought the cunt who murdered her waz not the husb but this other jealous idiot admirer.

Ok i bow to your superior knowledge!

Though there waz a guy who was meeting her/driving her sometimes and bringing her out...she also told me he was starting to get clingy n etx

Ok got it
Outcome still same sadly
Old 09-10-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Just a quick question. Does fit lily only accepts $150?
Old 09-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

She doesnt turn me on as she seems some guys here with a leotard fetish or smtg lol..way past my preferred age band and obviously so fit or not

But i did her...once only...mebbe 5 months or so...130
Old 09-10-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
She doesnt turn me on as she seems some guys here with a leotard fetish or smtg lol..way past my preferred age band and obviously so fit or not

But i did her...once only...mebbe 5 months or so...130
True. Her age is quite old. But thanks for the tips. So max she goes is $130
Old 09-10-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Tbh I did 100 but I think the trick is going at a later timing. Seems to work for most of them. Just upfront say 100 all in, ok? Not ok just walk away
Old 09-10-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Tbh I did 100 but I think the trick is going at a later timing. Seems to work for most of them. Just upfront say 100 all in, ok? Not ok just walk away
But the service not that great or the same?
Old 10-10-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But the service not that great or the same?
All depends what you want.. usually if they accept 100, high chance it's a rush job, finish in 15-30mins
Old 10-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
All depends what you want.. usually if they accept 100, high chance it's a rush job, finish in 15-30mins
Ya. This part I know. Haha. Just $150. 3 blue notes are high value
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1