The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2021, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
chickenwhite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post
finally manage to add 2 more XQ videos to my collection....

lol
Hi bro, can share your XQ videos?
Old 13-10-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:

lol
Bro, can share her videos? I’ve never seen XQ before so don’t know how to identify at PL.
Old 13-10-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

lol
Can share? via pm also ok
Old 13-10-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, can share her videos? I’ve never seen XQ before so don’t know how to identify at PL.
Old 13-10-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 3
91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better91290 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share?? thanks!

Quote:

lol
Old 13-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Yes, rare pokemon has been captured..lol. I went to PL at around 11:45am yesterday after a haircut and was walking around. Thought i'll let fate decide if i get to see her, if not then i'll head to OT. And her shop was open (thanks to the bro here who gave here unit number. Those who want to know, please just scroll through the forums..eyes open big big and you'll see it). Went in and asked for service. Managed to lower to 140 all in.

Went in and asked her name to confirm it is XQ. I have to say that yes, she's the youngest and also nice to talk to even with my limited Chinese. Her massages are pretty good. Very hard and not the play piano type. After that, went to the deed. Started with me eating her, needed to tell her in advance next time cause she put KY..lol. Ate her out then she rode nice and hard. Left a very happy man.

Overall, her service is good and if you want somewhat SYT, she's a gem BUT she's not much of a looker.
Old 13-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Yes, rare pokemon has been captured..lol. I went to PL at around 11:45am yesterday after a haircut and was walking around. Thought i'll let fate decide if i get to see her, if not then i'll head to OT. And her shop was open (thanks to the bro here who gave here unit number. Those who want to know, please just scroll through the forums..eyes open big big and you'll see it). Went in and asked for service. Managed to lower to 140 all in.

Went in and asked her name to confirm it is XQ. I have to say that yes, she's the youngest and also nice to talk to even with my limited Chinese. Her massages are pretty good. Very hard and not the play piano type. After that, went to the deed. Started with me eating her, needed to tell her in advance next time cause she put KY..lol. Ate her out then she rode nice and hard. Left a very happy man.

Overall, her service is good and if you want somewhat SYT, she's a gem BUT she's not much of a looker.
XQ rodeo skills is pro level,
She also got good stamina.
Combine with her sexy moaning,
Easy to game over,
If I never control.
My fav fj position with her.
Old 14-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Bro, don't bother one la. Everyday confirm got 1 joker say raid raid raid. Machiam as if the police got nothing to do. If open, means business as usual, if not. Pointless.

Ya. XQ was around today.
maybe wind strong and av hard at work nearby the area so all closed to play safe. seeing all closed, they think av came parklane to raid.
Old 14-10-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Andychin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any bro can share XQ number to me or the shop location? Today I can not locate end up go level 2 find a white dress ger .
Old 14-10-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

lol

Bro, can share? Heard so much about her. Thanks.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:

lol
hi bro can share?
Old 14-10-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I lucky tdy. Was in the area so go take a look. Had lunch in the mall, then go walk around, based on the clues in the thread, found XQ shop. Ws open with a lady inside, pleasant looking so proceeded with the usual. Turns out is Xq. Overall a decent session. Attitude as written in the thread, was pleasant and obliging. Will RTF is ever ard the area.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 14-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
rodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrodeo69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Guess I lucky tdy. Was in the area so go take a look. Had lunch in the mall, then go walk around, based on the clues in the thread, found XQ shop. Ws open with a lady inside, pleasant looking so proceeded with the usual. Turns out is Xq. Overall a decent session. Attitude as written in the thread, was pleasant and obliging. Will RTF is ever ard the area.
I like XQ service attitude,
Her strong point.
She accomodating to request,
Not a time watcher,
Market rate damage,
Will not try to chop,
Even though she popular,
And among the youngest.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Finaldestinatio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all, out of the parkland topic as I saw some post regarding raid. Any one have the experience of repatriation case after raid. If yes, really need to seek for advise. Appreciate if you could pm me. Especially who work in ICA repatriation department
Old 15-10-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:

the best fuck but this viet girl got attitute prob, rush u. She is those like ktv turn ML. I dont see her at level 4 anymore. Lots of tattoo but nice figure. $130.
So the best fuck would mean that she feels super tight and responsive but rush you like machiam, the AV is outside kind?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread