The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 22-10-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
Bro,

You sound like a seasoned player as well... so maybe you know the market better than us haha

If I am reading it correct, basically "after unlocked more services" with higher tips, you paid:
- $150 for a 30mins session, services wise mainly HJ & abit of BJ and no massage at all?
(with referencne to your previous post)

Is my understanding correct? Or do you actually mean 60mins?

There other venues that offer for:-
- $130 for a 1hr session with HJ & BJ, and at least a 20-30min good/decent massage. or
- $150 for a 1hr session with FJ

Haha maybe I didn't spot your hint, is the place you mentioned @TP area?

Cheers
Hi Bro,
thanks for reading my post and the follow up question.
Apologies if i am not clear in my posts, all the action(Massage+ Additional) happened during full 60mins.
Just that the additional becomes more as the tip goes up.. Max tip i gave $50. (total damage: $150)

IF u dont mind, do PM me the other venues u had mentioned.
would like to explore and find back ups if wallet allows..

Lastly, this place is not @TP area.

Enjoy.
Old 22-10-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7816 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bro, I think I know where you talking about, is in central area right. They don't dare to provide FJ in the shop one, I think if you season with her liao just ask her out, higher chance of success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KengJr View Post
Hi Bro,
Apologies if i am not clear in my posts, all the action(Massage+ Additional) happened during full 60mins.
Just that the additional becomes more as the tip goes up.. Max tip i gave $50. (total damage: $150)

Enjoy.
Old 22-10-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Haha I think I know where you are referring to liao.

I also paid $100 at the counter, but I only top-up $30 if I wish to explore more services.

Usually the MLs won't offer that you if you are 1-2nd timer... Until you become a regular, then yes... They will extend the services hehe

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Enjoy.

Last edited by Rickeric; 22-10-2021 at 05:02 PM.
Old 22-10-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!Rickeric is one of the Best!

Aiseh!!!

Are we both referring to the same ML name C_C_?

She is my favorite sia... very nice shape boobs to see & grab!!! Hard to find someone like her nowadays... Very services orientated, no rush. I already lost count how much I RTM her!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toil3tbowl View Post
Ya miss her too. Very friendly ML and enjoyed chatting with her. I always tip 50 for top roam and release. Now dunno where can find such ML.
Btw I noticed a new shop opened next to it, any bro visited? Can share the experience?
Old 22-10-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

didnt know this place so happening. tried a lady there her breasts looks damn big one will stand outside the shop and look for customers. was opened a few months ago i think. DONT GO FOR HER. a bit gross.
Old 22-10-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Enjoy.
I think 150 is alright for a good BBBJ and CIM.
These days, FJ in MP easily 200 onwards.
Old 22-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
didnt know this place so happening. tried a lady there her breasts looks damn big one will stand outside the shop and look for customers. was opened a few months ago i think. DONT GO FOR HER. a bit gross.
Oh why gross? Is it what’s underneath her mask? I don’t dare try also, too aggressive and loud.
Old 22-10-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha I think I know where you are referring to liao.

I also paid $100 at the counter, but I only top-up $30 for if I wish to explore more services.

Usually the MLs won't offer that you if you are 1-2nd timer... Until you become a regular, then yes... They will extend the services hehe
Thanks for this information.
Pull u up 19 pts

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-10-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Bro u might have missed my previous post. Coco had went back to Vietnam 1yr+ back.

The post u saw, i was just acknowledging to a reply a bro post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emabkp3 View Post
Hi Bro, can you share contact details pls
Old 23-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
Oh why gross? Is it what’s underneath her mask? I don’t dare try also, too aggressive and loud.
her nipples not nice, breasts very saggy and deflated. overall gross lah
Old 23-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone can pm me where is the location of MPs in Tanjong Pagar? Is it near the Maxwell market? Thanks, bro.
Old 23-10-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The more I read abt tpp the more I need to go 😂
Old 24-10-2021, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherman91 View Post
My virgin post here, please pardon me for my bad expression ability

Add a nice Jiangxi GND babe through the wechat after seeing her posting on facebook. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied ok to the timing.

Reached her location at TPP on time and went up to 2nd storey with black signage. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skips a beat. To my surprise she is much prettier then photo, very polite and endearing when lading me into the room. Another surprise was her massage was good and seriously intense with good strength can also accommodate to your request despite her small body frame. After loosening all my muscles, turn over and have a short chat with her. Was told that she was just here not long ago, was previously in the other spas at the west area. Sensual feeling massage was given after the conversation, feel good at end the session and walk out as a happy man.

Name: LeLe
Look: 8 (Nice Jingxi GND )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Sensual: 8/10 Good teaser with GFE feel as she is my cup of tea.
Damage: Standard Market rate
RTM: Yes if Vit M allow
Wechat: xiu1190515
Tried Le Le today and as what he said, she's really awesome. Her massage are all on point. You can actually feel the strength. As I do gym, my body really relaxes from her massage.

Personality wise she's very engaging too!

She's a really nice girl so treat her with care.

RTF: yes if Vitamin M allows.

Last edited by dongdongchiang; 24-10-2021 at 12:08 PM.
Old 24-10-2021, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!

i agree...she is nice, friendly and worth RTM. Anyone got the ctc for the other 2 MLs? share share pls..thxs
Old 25-10-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Many bros are talking about the Lvl-2 spas ard Tanjong Pagar...

Got a contact from a bro of a ML working there. Thinking of doing a message today so text her to find out the rate and the "dos & dons". Was quoted:-
1) $50/60mins massage + $50/HJ (auto roam on top with everything on)
or
2) $50/60mins massage + $100/ HJ (auto roam on top with top-remove)

Felt like kanna put on chopping board like a Carrot... decided not to proceed.

I have the habit to check out the services & rate before going down... and I'm glad I did that. Think I will just go back to my preferred shop @bugis... at least the price there are very reasonable.

Abt 1yrs+ back, I used to frequent this lvl-2 at a shop call "Txxx Dx Spa"... always went for $95/120mins massage with my favorite viet ML. was quoted $50/HJ with auto roam on top & unhook and full view. That was the most wonderful period, RTM dun know how many times... too bad she left and went back home.
How did you manage to get them quote the services / price? Most of the time they just say come down and talk/discuss. Really waste of time and mood plus money if small head rules
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1