The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2010, 04:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Increase in PM storage limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoodfellahk View Post
Hello Sammy,

How do I go from positive 57+ points with 8 points power one day to -57 with no power the next?

Thanks for your kind consideration.
agoodfellahk zaps TokyoMan 20:04, 12th Aug 2010 -5 fuck your mother's cunt.

Contravenes rule 8 of http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=60407

I must say your behavior is shocking. You drag innocent family members into the fray without even having the common courtesy of identifying yourself.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-08-2010, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

OK, I acknowledge I was wrong and I apologize publicly.

What do I need to do to get back to normal status?

Thanks.
Old 15-08-2010, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
agoodfellahk zaps TokyoMan 20:04, 12th Aug 2010 -5 fuck your mother's cunt.

Contravenes rule 8 of http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=60407

I must say your behavior is shocking. You drag innocent family members into the fray without even having the common courtesy of identifying yourself.
In fairness to agoodfellahk, I ask him to help me reply to Tokyo Man's original vulgar ZAP to me:

Quote:
change your fucking attitude and the way you talk here. You'll gonna fucking offend alot of people with your mouth. - TokyoMan
So why is TokyoMan protected for his vulgar assaults which he initiated? Seems like a serious double standard that TokyoMan is not reprimanded.

Punish agoodfellahk by the rules, but at least be fair and punish the person who started this, namely, TokyoMan.

Why does TokyoMan get a free pass?
Old 15-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

... feel bad for asking for a favor because i have no power ....
Old 15-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Samster

agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

i am a big boy, accept that i was wrong and officially apologize to TokyoMan for my comment.

i would like to note in my own defense that i have been a contributing member of SBF since '02 and have never had any issues in 8 years (aside from this comment) and feel that i have generally been an upstanding member.

i would like to get back to bonafide status as soon as possible -- I acknowledge that I was wrong and promise not to do it again.

i am truly repentant and thank you for your consideration.
Old 15-08-2010, 09:15 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.. i suggest you read the statement again..

HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rider View Post
In fairness to agoodfellahk, I ask him to help me reply to Tokyo Man's original vulgar ZAP to me:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rider View Post

So why is TokyoMan protected for his vulgar assaults which he initiated? Seems like a serious double standard that TokyoMan is not reprimanded.
Tokyoman played by the rules and identified himself when he zapped you.

Quote:
TokyoMan zaps g_rider 02:00, 12th Aug 2010 -1 change your fucking attitude and the way you talk here. You'll gonna fucking offend alot of people with your mouth. - TokyoMan
This place is not a kindergarten or a church. Members are free to abuse each other in whatever foul language they choose as long as they identify themselves to allow the abused party the right of reply. Punching someone in the face is an act of aggression but the victim still has the opportunity to retaliate appropriately. On the other hand stabbing someone in the back is the hallmark of a coward and is not condoned.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

Although I did not realize those were the rules, again, I acknowledge that I was wrong, and will do what is necessary to make things right.

It certainly won't happen again now that I know.

A couple of quick questions:

1) Is there a timeframe in which I will be placed under moderation
2) Will I get my full points / power back?
Old 15-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
stupiddumbdumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by stupiddumbdumb; 04-06-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old 15-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

To the SBF Community and to Tokyoman in particular:

1) I acknowledge my behavior was inappropriate and I apologize for the comment.
2) I understand that this kind of action is unacceptable and will avoid doing so in the future.

I hope that my status can be restored in due course.

agoodfellahk
Old 16-08-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
stupiddumbdumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
To the SBF Community and to Tokyoman in particular:

1) I acknowledge my behavior was inappropriate and I apologize for the comment.
2) I understand that this kind of action is unacceptable and will avoid doing so in the future.

I hope that my status can be restored in due course.

agoodfellahk
At last saw that you get your power back.
Make good use of it, if zap others again, please
remember to leave nick when using vulgar words.
Old 22-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Digistras has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

A couple of quick questions:

1) Is there a timeframe in which I will be placed under moderation
2) Will I get my full points / power back?
Hi BOSS, I would also like to know the answer to the above mentioned question. Hope u can enlighten us.

Thank you.
Old 23-09-2010, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12807 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

when your points reach positive range, you will be out of moderation

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 21-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiltfx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Increase in PM storage limit

Nice. 3 Cheers for the man.
Old 15-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by anecdote View Post
Dear Sam,

May I know how I got from a positive 200+ points to an inverted state of negative 200+ points? Please advise me on what I should do to regain my status.
You've obviously been a naughty boy! You can regain your status when your points increase by 412 points.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1