The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!
Need advice

Hi if a ML ask you out for supper or to go hotel , do you pay them ? If yes , how much ? TIA.
Old 13-10-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future
Re: Need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Hi if a ML ask you out for supper or to go hotel , do you pay them ? If yes , how much ? TIA.
should be free right.....if she asking for money, then u hav to decide worth it or not.
Old 13-10-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she ask u is free... u ask her is pay... by right is like that la
Old 13-10-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just go without bringing your wallet, that's safe for any situation
Old 13-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just have $10 with you. It's co-funding.
Old 13-10-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Do also ask who is paying for the hotel?
Old 13-10-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask yourself:
1) Are you paying for the room?
2) Are you paying for ancillary costs, e.g. meal at fancy restaurant or hawker centre? Titbits? Alcohols?
3) Are you paying the same/minimum fees that you are paying at her workplace? Or more?
4) Are you paying for Grab? Taxi? Parking fees?

So total costs for the encounter assuming a purely transactional basis = 1+2+3+4

But if she has a liking for you and inviting you over because she likes you, then as a gentleman, at least you need to cover = 2 + 4

In the end, how deep is your pocket and how fat is your wallet?

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-10-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Depend on ur relationships bah.

Cos if its boyfriend girlfriend.
I will choose to be the gentleman.
Book hotel buy supper.
Use rubber or not u decide urself.
Shoot inside or not u decide urself.
Go for how many rounds u decide urself.
Lol.

If the relationship is pure business.
Then she might expect something in return.
U can also share with the Bros here if she is good. Help her in her business as well. She might thank u in ur future booking.
Old 13-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

you mean those old aunty ML at PPC ask you out?
Old 13-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

Are you friend with the ML? If yes, friends go have supper usually pay for yourself. If you feel generous and want to be gentleman, you pay for her loh.
If not friend with ML, then most likely the ML is looking for free meal.
As for hotel, i don't think any ML will ask a customer to go hotel and not expect to be paid.
Old 13-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Pay as per sexxion or Fuck On Credit ... nothing is free

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 13-10-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential

Her invited u go out should be free. Aleast u must pay all things & u give a bit tips .
Old 16-10-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Stiffy269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she asks you out then you pay for the dinner transport whatever lor. Some simply wanna have a time out being your FB or friend. I have had a few such experiences myself from decent ML to HJ ML, hardly get anybody from a FJ establishment to ask you out. None of them expected me to pay for a good time. They get plenty of offers every week to go outside for “Fun” that’s paid for, no need for them to open mouth to ask you unless she’s not a looker at all IMO.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffy269 View Post
If she asks you out then you pay for the dinner transport whatever lor. Some simply wanna have a time out being your FB or friend. I have had a few such experiences myself from decent ML to HJ ML, hardly get anybody from a FJ establishment to ask you out. None of them expected me to pay for a good time. They get plenty of offers every week to go outside for “Fun” that’s paid for, no need for them to open mouth to ask you unless she’s not a looker at all IMO.
Agree some really friend. Especially if she work OT and I am the last customer. Then nearby eat lor. If nearby nothing to eat also got experience I order delivery and eat at her work place since all go home liao left her. No need to order too much. I can afford. Lol. Chit chat. She got wana pay me. But I choose not to take. So really depend ur relationship with the ML. Btw her Boss pick her after we eat. So I dun need to worry abt her transport. No need to worry taxi fare. I walk home. Yes Bros. I cheapo.
Old 20-10-2021, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
when u ask like this more or less means u got limited resource.

even go out makan u also need to ask

how much can a ml eat ............... how much can she drink .................

when men got no resources, basically just drop whatever idea you are having.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1