The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
wah their pattern remind of that fave spa in bedok that kenna hoot until run road... picture all powerful dunno real person must discount anot..
All their branches business really good. especially the one at havelock road one. Went twice........never go back.
Old 14-10-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
All their branches business really good. especially the one at havelock road one. Went twice........never go back.
u talking abt fave spa? they still ard ah?
Old 14-10-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
u talking abt fave spa? they still ard ah?
i referring to havelock,RV and the soul.
Old 14-10-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswood View Post
Got the contact from bro soundwork and went right after work. Nice spa in a nice quiet corner of the neigbourhood.
Do not expect much from a malaysian syt. Can tell her massage experience was green but she got all the spots right ...maybe need to work on pressure to perfect the art. Here come the best part the teasing was heavenly as she slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. When told tp flip over, she massage my chest slowly all the way down to my tummy area, and further down more, 2 cm away from my harden rod. Pressure the spot n hold there for 5 sec, my bloods all flow to didi and get me even more hard. she smiled at me when she saw my didi reaction and continue her massage on my thigh and calf. Finished off the session by cleaning my body with a warm towel. No happy ending.......lol......overall is enjoyable . Next visit maybe try the massage goddness M which is strongly recommended by soundworks too. BTW i up ur point bro soundworks.
Hi bro soundworks, able to share M and MM contact and location? Thanks!
Old 14-10-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
User2084 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro , can share contact pls
Old 14-10-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Riverdale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pm you bro, pls write a FR after trying. cheer.
Hi bro, possible to share location? Happy to let you know how the session goes.

Thank you!
Old 14-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
hexerato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Possible to share the contact and location please? Looking for solid massage to solve my neck and shoulder area.

Thanks!
Old 14-10-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Justin482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro soundworks can share ctc pls
Old 15-10-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
4455697 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Hi bro you mind sharing the contact? Thanks!
Old 15-10-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455697 View Post
Hi bro you mind sharing the contact? Thanks!
m you bro, pls write a FR after trying. cheer.
Old 16-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
jamesleng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
m you bro, pls write a FR after trying. cheer.
bro you mind sharing the contact? Thanks!
Old 16-10-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Got a contact from a fellow bro for a milfy looking ML in the West area. Went down to try ($50/60min) and she gave me a very thorough, professional massage from top to bottom. Can really feel the impact after the session, my entire body became less tense and I felt like a new person. Happy ending was satisfying as well with prices at market rate. Very pleasant lady and not a time watcher, worth the money.

PM me if you want the contact. I will only share with bros who have contributed reviews before or bros with high rep points (1k or more). If you don't fit the criteria you need not apply. I will only share the contact and I will not entertain any PMs on other services. Check with her directly. Do share a review as well once you've tried her. Cheers.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Received the contact from bro soundworks , called and booked the malaysian chinese syt. The spa is located in a very discreet location. Tranquil surrounding with parking lots available .
Went inside n registered. The spa is very quiet, has a nice cosy atmosphere. Went into the assigned room. Not bad, quite spacious and with the dimmed lighted, quite romantic.
The therapist came in within few min and start to work on my body. Like wat bro shared, she is green but quite detailed n attentive in massaging. As i am quite tired, i went to sleep during the massage. Only semi awoken, when she start to work on my lower body, her soft & warm hand press against my butt n lower thigh, simply sensual. She applied more warm oil and press her hands on to my butt and applied more strength. Then use her fingers to work my lower butt and slowly downward to my buttcrack then to inner thigh then groin then...........goosh.....simply sensational. hahaaha. After a good 10 min, she move to lower thigh n calf......very good technique. When come to the front, she worked on my chest and slowly work downward to my tummy follow by my inner groin and so forth. Quite good, hahaha. I also find her nice to chat with too, probably due to same culture. I think she is only 22 or 23 yr old. Just started this line not many months ago.
To cut the story short, this is a definitely a good place to unwind n relax when you really need a good massage.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 16
ronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant futureronzexron has a brilliant future
Bro cherry, can share ur ml. Thanks
Old 17-10-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

I have come across a new spa shop at Geylang area (near to Aljunied MRT) - 宝芝堂 @ Geylang Road

Shop have at least 3 young gals and 2 of them are quite good looking n lucky for me to choose d gal - Zoey.

Massage skills: 9/10 - I'm a regular that loves massage and she is definitely one hardworking gal who really have skills that can remove the aches on my back and shoulder.
Place: New spa shop, neat and clean environment
Price: Starting from $55 per hour - good thing is that they don't hard sell any package
Face: 8/10 (definitely u won't reject), got another pretty gal there if got chance must try also

Definitely will RTM

Last edited by sgplaymaster; 18-10-2021 at 08:30 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread