The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light
WL don't allow to be Zhut Zhut

who got list that gal does not like to be Zhut Zhut

Feel ZZZ when encounter although their service is great

start from me:

a) 1654A - Jia Jia
b) 1669 - Lu Lu
Old 13-04-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WL don't allow to be Zhut Zhut

Then why do they fly to Singapore to work in Geylang in the first place!? They should be open to have their (@ l @) be sucked. They are paid for this.
Old 13-04-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfrree View Post
who got list that gal does not like to be Zhut Zhut

Feel ZZZ when encounter although their service is great

start from me:

a) 1654A - Jia Jia
b) 1669 - Lu Lu
Bro.. actually I suggest to u.. be careful lor.. cos not all of them keep good oral hygiene. seriously.. u dun wan to get some curly hair in your move.. even before they give u BBBJ... if worse... err.. u use ur imagination la .. unless they use mouthwash to gargle with u in bathroom.. or else.. better think twice

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 13-04-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fabulous69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with you. Safety and hygiene comes first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Bro.. actually I suggest to u.. be careful lor.. cos not all of them keep good oral hygiene. seriously.. u dun wan to get some curly hair in your move.. even before they give u BBBJ... if worse... err.. u use ur imagination la .. unless they use mouthwash to gargle with u in bathroom.. or else.. better think twice
Old 13-04-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
i think they mean sucking/licking the girl's nipples not DFK
Old 14-04-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i experienced no zhut zhut with Lulu from 1669, and I thought I am the only one who did not deserve the zhut zhut with her. I feel better now. She has big nipples, good for the zhut zhut
Old 14-04-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Prositute who dont allow customer to lick and kiss their nip ?
How can they survive ? Would you pay $200 for a wl with such restriction ? No way for me , that's a joke imo
Old 14-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Add to the list,

2041 Xiao Mei.

Will not return.
Old 14-04-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Indeed 2041 Xiao Mei, won’t return too.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 14-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1654a Jia Jia allowed me zhut zhut; though she tried to minimize it.
Her colleague Xue-Er worse. Only allowed max 5 licks. After that I sian half.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-04-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The ang pais are smart. They know there is only a very small handful (in fact less than the fingers on one hand). Even they do not allow dfk, zhut zhut, and just lie down there be dead fish, customers still flock to them. Unless the old days where there are much more competition for them to up their game. To be honest, i tried most of the so call ang pais over the past 3 days, even the mediocre Cat150 in the precovid days win hands down in terms of LFS (looks figure service). Guess i will exit GL again unless situation warrant a return. But it is so tough to get good prc gems into sillypore anymore though i see the ktv scene being better.
Old 14-04-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
The ang pais are smart. They know there is only a very small handful (in fact less than the fingers on one hand). Even they do not allow dfk, zhut zhut, and just lie down there be dead fish, customers still flock to them. Unless the old days where there are much more competition for them to up their game. To be honest, i tried most of the so call ang pais over the past 3 days, even the mediocre Cat150 in the precovid days win hands down in terms of LFS (looks figure service). Guess i will exit GL again unless situation warrant a return. But it is so tough to get good prc gems into sillypore anymore though i see the ktv scene being better.
Take the non-APs, I see figure acceptable, I take. I'm not very concern about the looks, presentable good enough. Some of these give better service than the AP, maybe cus no one will pick them anymore if they also give lousy service.
Old 15-04-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Take the non-APs, I see figure acceptable, I take. I'm not very concern about the looks, presentable good enough. Some of these give better service than the AP, maybe cus no one will pick them anymore if they also give lousy service.
True. But it is just so tough to even find a decent one lately. All the figures i have seen in all the houses are of bigger size lately. Or maybe i missed the slender ones. To me, even jia jia 54a is slightly on the bigger and pear shaped side. No offence but that is just my personal perception.
Old 15-04-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
True. But it is just so tough to even find a decent one lately. All the figures i have seen in all the houses are of bigger size lately. Or maybe i missed the slender ones. To me, even jia jia 54a is slightly on the bigger and pear shaped side. No offence but that is just my personal perception.
I think it is these WL who will give better service. Give and take can enjoy. I recce some slimmer ones around like in 2045, etc. I haven't try them, but probably can't do many things like Zhut Zhut, DFK etc lol. If can, will be good. I haven't met another slim one and can give good service like my fav one below.
Old 15-04-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol this girl got alot of WK feed her info from forum

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1