The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Yi Ran(依然)

She is “new” so no forum for her yet, ha ha!
Yea after my commando mission, I also scared 😂
Old 08-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
hornyboiboizxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Yea after my commando mission, I also scared 😂
steady la bro! much respect for you!!
Old 09-09-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
wow... she is gorgeous!
Baby’s thread was taken down yesterday. Unable to contact her since last night. Anyone know what happened?
Old 09-09-2021, 11:10 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
Baby’s thread was taken down yesterday. Unable to contact her since last night. Anyone know what happened?
Oh really, not sure and not hear anything yet.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-09-2021, 11:11 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
笑笑(瑄瑄)

vidicsammy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=6117

Ezgoinasian
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5779

Marcoh
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5706

hornyyoungster
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5657

Nerdy Bratz
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5638

Bret
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5612

Prince Devitt
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5588

Bullet168
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5572

Kulai
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5540

saiyan333
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5520

Diudiu
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5508

Dougles
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5486

Naka_Timo
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php...postcount=5479

She has change place, change price and change name.

Heard now at the geylang famous hotel.

Her new thread:
https://impmm14.com/girl.php?id=4399

Those who in for dark skin lady can find her but she cannot speak french.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 09-09-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oh really, not sure and not hear anything yet.
Don’t know what happen. Hope nothing happen. She is my top favourite so far.
Old 09-09-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Tang Tang is a wonderful and sweet gal.

Has been her regular since my buddy recommend her. Was very sad that now she do not do FJ anymore.

Upon entering her room, I was greeted with sweet smile.She gave me a bottle of ice water.

After shower, ask me to lie down and gave me a short massage. The massage was quite good, got the strength and also know how to press not those play play type.

After that, she was all over me within a matter of seconds fondling me all over....such a playful gal. We started frenching like long lost lovers then followed by a hellish ass rim by her.

She seem to be a queen of ass rim lick my ass hole till I feel so high.

After licking, i initiated a 69 as i paint her for a good 5mins as she BBBJ me non-stop. Man, i would say her moaning is fantastic, imagine her moaning with my dick in her mouth.....marvellous scenario i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore,

I turn around and she proceed to BBBJ by her.

She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at you in the eyes with the CFM look while licking your shaft, sucking your balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head, just what you will get if you watch JAV. I mouth fuck her and deep throat her almost choking her. I push my cock hard and deep into her mouth.

In no time, I bust all my sperm out and I still hold on to her head and don’t let go and spread every splash of my sperm to her mouth nose and face creating a mess out of her till she summit and push me again then I realise my cock from her mouth and she rush into the toilet to wash out.

Service was fantastic. Try to experience then you will know what I mean.

I will keep her as my regular and look for her if i am sick of FJ.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:

kena white carded liao issit?
Old 09-09-2021, 08:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
kena white carded liao issit?
cannot comment as i am not sure and don't know to anyhow said.

Old 09-09-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Wow!! she looks damn sexy in this outfit !!!
Old 10-09-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yi Ran(依然)

So far anyone tried her before ?
Old 10-09-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Her new thread:
https://impmm14.com/girl.php?id=4399

Feel like trying her today but don’t like that hotel. Still thinking. Lol
Old 10-09-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
cannot comment as i am not sure and don't know to anyhow said.
there is a milf yoyo 170 there very good service
Old 11-09-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yi Ran(依然)

She is not new … Her previous moniker is YiYi. Have tried her quite a number times.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-09-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is not new … Her previous moniker is YiYi. Have tried her quite a number times.
Under her old moniker, wasn’t she based at the Zion Road place which is famous for bait and switch? I remember booking her before and got switched to another girl instead.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1