The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
some do look like LB...
Yes and they are listed as such. Read the Thai description. Type 2 refers to LB. They will be listed as converted and unconverted.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
Yes and they are listed as such. Read the Thai description. Type 2 refers to LB. They will be listed as converted and unconverted.
if is 100% women they will indicated as 100% women?
Old 25-06-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
if is 100% women they will indicated as 100% women?
There are no guarantees. But being that these sites are for Thai people, it would probably be dangerous for the girl if she turned out to be an LB with a Thai customer.

I have had no bad experience other than not receiving replies in a timely fashion or at all. The ones who've replied have been cooperative and upfront and some have been very cute, indeed. But not able to speak more than a few words of English and maybe no English at all.
Old 25-06-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by feral View Post
There are no guarantees. But being that these sites are for Thai people, it would probably be dangerous for the girl if she turned out to be an LB with a Thai customer.

I have had no bad experience other than not receiving replies in a timely fashion or at all. The ones who've replied have been cooperative and upfront and some have been very cute, indeed. But not able to speak more than a few words of English and maybe no English at all.
Oh ok .. then I will skip..
I afraid if turn out it's a LB.. cut or no cut i also cant hahah
Old 25-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

managed to find one website..
got oil massage and B2B massage.

3000 baht/ 3 hours. not include hotel (oil massage + 2 hj can lick pussy and lick milk but no fj or bj)
She have 7 years massage experience.
she said she real women..
book her tml slot
Old 27-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Number of these websites and the girls are prettier than what you would find in the foreigner focused places...but never went to these places before, because very importantly, I never bothered to learn much Thai haha and these girls hardly know any English. Directions to their places can be far from the usual tourist or short term visitor places like Lat Phrao or like Pinklao etc... so going there is one thing, another thing if run into trouble, hard to get help if you not familiar with surroundings haha....so while prices cheap, girls pretty...so far I have not ever ventured there...of course now, I would do alot just to be fucking a thai girl in Thailand
Old 29-06-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

These websites have proliferated with covid situation, and many working girls previously from kapoo or soapy joints find customers online.

There are girls working at hotels or apartments in thonglor, sukhkumvit, huai kwang, ratchada areas. Some joints are accessible by BTS. Some of the websites allow search of girls by location. Or you can add the Line or Telegram and info on broad location can be found there.

Not all will reply to an english text. But if there is a reply, it means the girl or operator is willing to take your business. Helps sometimes to state nationality if u don't have picture on your line or telegram.

The whole process can be abit of hassle, as compared to walking into a MP, pick girl and go room. It can still be done even if you don't speak thai. You can still reject on the spot if the girl turns out drastically different from photos. What i've seen so far there have not been fake photos, only photoshopped ones.

In this covid period, have to adapt to new cheonging modality. Part of the adventure is to venture out there and find your gem
Old 30-06-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
twitter no longer work in Thailand for finding FL?
555...still works. Different socia media, same outcome

Many FLs and operators advertise across multiple socia media platforms.

Which is why i scratch my head when someone posts in this forum asking for contacts when in Thailand. Simply spoilt for choice and options now...just need to know where to look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1