The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Pls watch Alex Ferguson's Never Give In.

The main point I gotten from the documentary is that breakthrough in life happens unexpectedly and almost instantaneous. The shitty part is if you missed it, it will take awhile to come back again.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Hi 5 bro.

Almost thirty. Never had a girlfriend before.

Every sexual experience I had is from paying money.

Pretty much give up looking for a partner.

Chiong safe and be happy!
Can you share why did you give up looking for a partner?
Old 19-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

Can relate to how most guys feel here. Online dating is toxic man. Some girls who are like 33 to 34, chat like so agreeable with you, meet like 360. I won't say I'm that kind of person that's so ugly, but the effort really tires me.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
QFT.

Just sharing my humble opinions on this- there's absolutely nothing wrong for a guy to be paying for sex or companionship in any form. Cos it's damm hell difficult for an average joe to get any actions from normal gals these days.

In this era of social media & dating apps, any average gal will get lots & lots of validation online and endless messages/prepositions from guys all the times. They simply have to sit back, eat popcorns and pick the best dude from the lot - whether is it for dating or for a casual fling.

Being a gal in today's society is literally life on easy mode. Being a pretty gal literally is like the world is handed to u on a sliver platter. Spoilt for choice, receive endless validations & support from simps etc

For a guy - u really gotta stand out in terms of looks/height/wealth to be even given a chance.

So of course many more guys go for commercial sex as compared to gals who can find companionship much much easier

Yes this i agree.

Guys the modern society is already not within our guys' control anymore. It has become a place where girls keep getting attention from many guys you can try as hard as you want but if she don't like you, or impress her with your work ability or others(You can't because she is likely better than you), there is nothing you can do to get her.

IT HAS BECOME A SOCIETY WHERE GIRLS THINK GUYS ARE REDUNDANT. THEY CAN HANG A CARROT FOR YOU IN DATING APP to make you think you may get a chance to eat it. YOU WILL NOT GET TO EAT IT. THE GIRLS JUST WANT TO FOOL YOU AROUND.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I was feeling bored and lonely at home today, so decide to drive down to Orchard Ion alone just to grab dinner and walk around.

Basket end up I felt even more lonely & miserable... the moment I reached the shopping ctr, everywhere were dating couples. And most of the gals are quite slim & pretty. And some of the gals seems so arrogant, gave me that sniggering, despise look when they caught me stealing a glance at them. I felt like a loser wandering alone and eating alone on a Fri night at the city center where everyone else was either dating or with friends

Life is really unfair. Some guys always can find pretty GFs easily- maybe cos they are physically attractive/charming or have a wealthy family background. Some guys like me average and not attractive, seems destined for loneliness my entire life.

Sorry that you feel this way. Just know that you are not alone i felt this way too and i think i saw their disgusted glance sometimes though i am okay looking at 175cm. Probably what we can do is not to appear like depressed sad. Look energised.

From a neutral point of view i think only some girls act this way, not all. SOme girls thinks that all the guys wants them so they want to feel validated and high above the guy to satisfy the girl's own ego. They give the dirty look. GUys come on let's not be affected by such meagre things. We can do better and you are you, you don't get affected by somebody you don't know. The girls does not have power over you.

What the guys can do is don't be too affected bah. Though we are at wits end and we don't know what we can do anymore to get intimacy and sex in Singapore.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
Can relate to how most guys feel here. Online dating is toxic man. Some girls who are like 33 to 34, chat like so agreeable with you, meet like 360. I won't say I'm that kind of person that's so ugly, but the effort really tires me.
Ikr some of the girls are really toxic, especially those from NUS SMU AND NTU.

What i noticed about SG and malaysian chinese girls are that they are very flaky, very flirtatious to make a fool out of the sg chinese guys and when they drop you they will tell you not to be so serious. This should be a social crime.

They can be very flirty and is very serious and share a lot about themselves and then suddenly cancel everything and turn flaky. What is going on here is the girl is looking for the best guy so she is like at wet market looking for the best ingredient and giving you false hope first and then when she got what she wants the better guy she will drop you. Best is to think of NUS SMU and NTU girls as out to fool you until they proven otherwise.

I wonder if this Singapore is our country, we serve national service and we can't get girls from our own country? This is the biggest joke for all the NS guys out there.

Girls can choose to stay single if they have too high expectation. But they should not expect sg guys to protect them when war comes.
I'm sure our minds will waiver, like is this the place we want to protect if you are a miserable sg single guy. We guys also contribute to society but since girls want equality with men, when war comes they should fight also. Don't expect guys to throw our lives away to protect them. Why should guys protect a stranger girl who don't want anything to do with sg guys.
Old 20-10-2021, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Can you share why did you give up looking for a partner?
I have to say it’s my own problem.
I’ve been alone for a very long time. Plus I am a very straightforward person. I won’t play those mind games push and pull or what not.
And maybe fate? (Yea always blame on fate) that I always fall for the wrong person?

So covid actually made me relook at relationship. Am I just looking for a partner because in life everyone needs one or I’m just lonely.
I think I can do well without a girlfriend. I can still be happy. That’s why I given up looking.
Just live and let live. Be happy.
Do what I want as long it doesn’t harm other.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I felt sad reading the replies here. Having companionship is a basic need for both men n women, v natural. As to whether you can find that special someone isn't all about how you look or how much u earn. It might be abit hard to find on a dating app, there are genuine people like the bros here who are looking for a relationship but that kind of forum also attracts even more scammers, free loaders and what nots. To beat that, you would have to try zillions of time. I do hear of success stories, v rare and few in between. Most people burnt out before they can even find 1 decent person to go for a date. I am female so to offer you what women are saying mirrors what the bros here experienced - liars, trying for ons, free loaders, flakes etc. Ok so dating app not great place to find a life partner then you would ask where then? Sometimes its still back to the v old fashion of knowing people organically not on an app for purpose of dating. think about what u are interested in, go join that group be it jogging, hiking, badminton, chess, cooking, gardening, gym even volunteering. Someone told me before if you want to be noticed appear at a regular group often n sooner or later you will know people. You engage with them as friends with a common interest, its less pressurizing and love might just find you. Even in worse case, there isn't anyone, you would have made friends and develop a hobby. don't write yourself off especially if your heart still yearns for that special someone to share your joyful moments in life, be there when you feel down n that special one you can text a little joke when u feel like. all the best!
Old 21-10-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I felt sad reading the replies here. Having companionship is a basic need for both men n women, v natural. As to whether you can find that special someone isn't all about how you look or how much u earn. It might be abit hard to find on a dating app, there are genuine people like the bros here who are looking for a relationship but that kind of forum also attracts even more scammers, free loaders and what nots. To beat that, you would have to try zillions of time. I do hear of success stories, v rare and few in between. Most people burnt out before they can even find 1 decent person to go for a date. I am female so to offer you what women are saying mirrors what the bros here experienced - liars, trying for ons, free loaders, flakes etc. Ok so dating app not great place to find a life partner then you would ask where then? Sometimes its still back to the v old fashion of knowing people organically not on an app for purpose of dating. think about what u are interested in, go join that group be it jogging, hiking, badminton, chess, cooking, gardening, gym even volunteering. Someone told me before if you want to be noticed appear at a regular group often n sooner or later you will know people. You engage with them as friends with a common interest, its less pressurizing and love might just find you. Even in worse case, there isn't anyone, you would have made friends and develop a hobby. don't write yourself off especially if your heart still yearns for that special someone to share your joyful moments in life, be there when you feel down n that special one you can text a little joke when u feel like. all the best!

Nice, one of your longest post. QUite Surprised lady will come here to read and give advise. Appreciate

Difficult i work at tuas with all the guys rough environment, long hours and smelly smelly at end of day.
Old 21-10-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Ikr some of the girls are really toxic, especially those from NUS SMU AND NTU.

What i noticed about SG and malaysian chinese girls are that they are very flaky, very flirtatious to make a fool out of the sg chinese guys and when they drop you they will tell you not to be so serious. This should be a social crime.

They can be very flirty and is very serious and share a lot about themselves and then suddenly cancel everything and turn flaky. What is going on here is the girl is looking for the best guy so she is like at wet market looking for the best ingredient and giving you false hope first and then when she got what she wants the better guy she will drop you. Best is to think of NUS SMU and NTU girls as out to fool you until they proven otherwise.

I wonder if this Singapore is our country, we serve national service and we can't get girls from our own country? This is the biggest joke for all the NS guys out there.

Girls can choose to stay single if they have too high expectation. But they should not expect sg guys to protect them when war comes.
I'm sure our minds will waiver, like is this the place we want to protect if you are a miserable sg single guy. We guys also contribute to society but since girls want equality with men, when war comes they should fight also. Don't expect guys to throw our lives away to protect them. Why should guys protect a stranger girl who don't want anything to do with sg guys.
Let's not bring NS in since it's our obligation. But rather, some girls when they say they're forthcoming, they aren't at all.

The least I expected for someone who has some maturity is to say 'Hey I think you're not my type. '. I won't feel offended, at least there's a conclusion.

So yup, I avoided a wreck earlier this week.
Old 21-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
But rather, some girls when they say they're forthcoming, they aren't at all.

The least I expected for someone who has some maturity is to say 'Hey I think you're not my type. '. I won't feel offended, at least there's a conclusion.

So yup, I avoided a wreck earlier this week.
Sorry to hear that, glad you avoided the flirty girl and moved on.
There are a lot of wrecked playgirls flirting around for attention. *Not saying all girls are bad*. Too bad the girls got what they want but guys are left hanging.

Obligation to the country, will have many others think otherwise. Especially frustrated single guys.

If you dwell deeper into this topic, a country without families is not a strong country. As more and more singles in the country, the country will fall apart.
Old 22-10-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Sorry to hear that, glad you avoided the flirty girl and moved on.
There are a lot of wrecked playgirls flirting around for attention. *Not saying all girls are bad*. Too bad the girls got what they want but guys are left hanging.

Obligation to the country, will have many others think otherwise. Especially frustrated single guys.

If you dwell deeper into this topic, a country without families is not a strong country. As more and more singles in the country, the country will fall apart.
I don't mind flirting lah. Just that it's tiring lol! But okay lah, offset with some recent acquisitions, let see how it goes lol

Honestly, i dont really care what the country is right now. lol
Old 25-10-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cleandoodles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading all the comments on ladies flakiness and the girls on dating apps, I can atest to the fact that many girls are flaky and sometimes when things go too smooth, they’ll feel bored and move to the next adventure thus it’s really a hit and miss and these days I just take it easy and go with the flow without exposing my heart too much when going on dates.

I’vs had many experiences whereby we go for the usual ‘first meal’ and then walk around maybe share some light touches and a kiss and then suddenly you don’t feel the spark anymore and move on. Sometimes you feel abit more then they come into my car and we drive to the park for some H2H talks and past experiences and all that. Next stage would be we try and really date ‘exclusively’ but this is the phase that always fails after 1 month things would phase out and she or myself would suddenly lose interest and then no more contact thereafter. This has happened to me at least 6 times so I guess girls from the dating apps have really a huge pool of people to choose from and thus if there is no special spark, it’ll just phase out. There’s always someone more good looking, richer, older, more matured and shower more attention to them.

P.S. I’m not saying all girls are like that but the ones that I have had interactions with this is what happened and thus I feel just take it easy and go with the flow. Cheers and Peace
Old 19-11-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
HaoJiaoXiangQi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
Pls watch Alex Ferguson's Never Give In.

The main point I gotten from the documentary is that breakthrough in life happens unexpectedly and almost instantaneous. The shitty part is if you missed it, it will take awhile to come back again.
Prefer to watch Ole's on the wheel, so fun
Old 25-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13032 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

In general i find foreign girls better to be with as compared to local sinkie gurls.

They are more affectionate and knows how to please u better.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1