The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
New..... PreP to prevent HIV

I know alot people have the old information that hiv prevention is very expensive or very harsh on the body

So i just want to update everyone that the new generation of PreP can give 99% hiv protection, cost less then $100 a month for generic version or about $400 a month at dsc clinic for the branded version

Side effects are minor, google it or check with DSC clinic / AFA for more info
Old 05-12-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Re: New..... PreP to prevent HIV

go DSC for blood test, which cost around $110. after you are cleared, they will give you a prescription and a slip of paper with 2 link to make your purchase online.

https://getpreponline.com/product-category/prep/

upload your prescription here and you can get 6 month supply for $200, $33 per month.
Old 05-08-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaelCKX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
go DSC for blood test, which cost around $110. after you are cleared, they will give you a prescription and a slip of paper with 2 link to make your purchase online.

https://getpreponline.com/product-category/prep/

upload your prescription here and you can get 6 month supply for $200, $33 per month.
I just went today and got the slip of paper. Dunno why my slip of paper only got one link to www.prepsingapore.com. Is there a difference and which is cheaper?
Old 06-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaron002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to prevent?
Old 11-08-2021, 10:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

HIV PrEP is a very effective way to prevent HIV.

There are 2 ways to take it - daily or pre-event

Please be very clear on how to take it pre-event. Make sure your Doc explains it to your very carefully.

In a nutshell:
Take 2 tablets 2 to 24 hours before exposure
Take 1 tablet 24 hours after the 1st dose
Take 1 tablet 48 hours after the 1st dose
Total 4 tablets to be taken

This regime changes if you have continued exposure. Please ask your Doctor on details on how to take your medicines.

If you take it daily you need to be on it for 7 days before it is effective. Then it remains effective as long as you continue taking it.

I am very careful about this because I have seen patients mess up their dosing and got infected.

Also, HIV PrEP only protects against HIV. Not any of the other STDs. So even if you are taking HIV PrEP please still continue to use condoms.
Old 12-08-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaelCKX is Cool - loads of Potential

My doc says that on-demand is okay for penetrative vaginal sex, but I read online say only okay for male/male anal. Dunno which to believe.
Old 16-08-2021, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
I think male/male anal and penetrative vaginal sex are fine. penetrative simply refer to the male insertive party

but receptive vaginal sex for on demand is not ok. so women having vaginal sex cannot go for on demand prep.

then what about women on demand having anal sex, would it be ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelCKX View Post
My doc says that on-demand is okay for penetrative vaginal sex, but I read online say only okay for male/male anal. Dunno which to believe.
Old 16-08-2021, 09:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
I think male/male anal and penetrative vaginal sex are fine. penetrative simply refer to the male insertive party

but receptive vaginal sex for on demand is not ok. so women having vaginal sex cannot go for on demand prep.

then what about women on demand having anal sex, would it be ok?
Good questions.

Now the thing is we only have scientific data for on-demand PrEP in men who have sex with men (MSM). The famous study is the IPERGAY study.

So without data, Drs find it difficult to comment on men who have sex with women. However, theoretically HIV PrEP should work. We only do not know to what extent it is effective.

We do know that daily PrEP works for men and women. If you intend to take on-demand PrEP for such exposures then make sure you also use a condom to add multiple layers of protection.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1