The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Yes yes.. for the 1st 2 ex.. can't say miss but regret. ... cause that time is guai guai Kia.. knn nvr up them.. sibey regret. Haha..
Old 06-07-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
tanyifu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Broke up for about a year plus cause ex stop loving me. Recently found out ex got new bf. Sigh suddenly emo 🥲
Old 14-07-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
coolttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyifu View Post
Broke up for about a year plus cause ex stop loving me. Recently found out ex got new bf. Sigh suddenly emo 🥲
Bro, that is normal, just let it go
Old 22-07-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I only miss my wife, never miss any of my exs

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 01-08-2021, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!

I missed his hugs and kisses and maybe the sex we ever had. But I don't miss his lies.

从陌生到熟悉再到陌生,这就是人生。

谢谢你曾经出现在我的生命里,好久不见的孤独患者。
Old 03-08-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaJourney View Post
I missed his hugs and kisses and maybe the sex we ever had. But I don't miss his lies.

从陌生到熟悉再到陌生,这就是人生。

谢谢你曾经出现在我的生命里,好久不见的孤独患者。
Must be husband material. Got money?
Old 03-08-2021, 08:07 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

从陌生到熟悉再到陌生,这就是人生。

谢谢你曾经出现在我的生命里,好久不见的孤独患者。
no one can have everything, nothing stays the same forever

you cannot have someone and not lose someone someday
you cannot have someone if there was no void in the first place

Nothing stays the same. Just live in the moment and the memories will be there to remind one of the good times.

Someone once said, the way to screw your life over is to ask for life not to send me you people that will disappoint you, hurt you, screw you over, be rude to you.
In asking for the good, you must also acknowledge that there will be bad.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-08-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 10
JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!JoannaJourney is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Must be husband material. Got money?
Not exactly ideal husband material as he cheated on his gf when he was with me. He lied to me from day 1, else will not fall so deeply in love and got hurt eventually.

Last edited by JoannaJourney; 11-08-2021 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 16-08-2021, 01:19 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

A rainy night, and just had vivid dreams of an ex from 20 years ago

Its funny, but the older you get, the things you thought you left behind, you realise that they were merely hiding under the layers of time.

they say time will heal all wounds, I think it does for some superficial ones, but for those whom you had the most connection, I think you carry these emotions for life.

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-08-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
A rainy night, and just had vivid dreams of an ex from 20 years ago

Its funny, but the older you get, the things you thought you left behind, you realise that they were merely hiding under the layers of time.

they say time will heal all wounds, I think it does for some superficial ones, but for those whom you had the most connection, I think you carry these emotions for life.

Man ... Your words carry the weight of experience and wisdom. Would love to trade stories with you over a drink. Myself just ended a 10 year relationship that was emotionally deeper than my own sexless marriage. She cheated but who am I to throw the first stone. Life truly is complicated
Old 19-08-2021, 02:19 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Man ... Your words carry the weight of experience and wisdom. Would love to trade stories with you over a drink. Myself just ended a 10 year relationship that was emotionally deeper than my own sexless marriage. She cheated but who am I to throw the first stone. Life truly is complicated
I can tell you stories man...love deep, hurt big. We did alot of stuff to each other to, she cheated and I cheated back. But, the passion and intensity, has never been visited in all my relationships after

its funny but 2 decades later, I swear she still misses me. I don't know how I know, but I just do. And when we lived together, we tested this "connection" and it was uncanny. And its only this girl

in fact, at one point, I really wanted to step away, went to a psychic to told me it was meant to fulfil a romance from another lifetime. I didn't believe it, till she told me something else about us, and a few days later, it came true.

maybe in another lifetime

二百年後在一起
應該不怕旁人不服氣
團圓或者晚了廿個十年 仍然未捨棄
換個時代在一起
等荊棘滿途全枯死
這盼望很悠長
亦決心等到尾 等得起

Old 19-08-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Do you miss all your ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can tell you stories man...love deep, hurt big. We did alot of stuff to each other to, she cheated and I cheated back. But, the passion and intensity, has never been visited in all my relationships after

its funny but 2 decades later, I swear she still misses me. I don't know how I know, but I just do. And when we lived together, we tested this "connection" and it was uncanny. And its only this girl

in fact, at one point, I really wanted to step away, went to a psychic to told me it was meant to fulfil a romance from another lifetime. I didn't believe it, till she told me something else about us, and a few days later, it came true.

maybe in another lifetime

二百年後在一起
應該不怕旁人不服氣
團圓或者晚了廿個十年 仍然未捨棄
換個時代在一起
等荊棘滿途全枯死
這盼望很悠長
亦決心等到尾 等得起

I know exactly what you mean.

A psychic also predicted her coming into my life at the stage it did. She keeps saying she must have owed me in her last life. Given how she cheated in this and our connection, the cycle will keep going on in the next life as well.

A telling sign is her inability to face me and bare the truth without getting angry. Especially since there was no abuse from my end. 心里有鬼
Old 29-08-2021, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
jonn88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dun really miss my first love but sometimes I do have the urge to know how she is doing? No meet up as she might be fat and short now, I want to keep the beautiful memory till my death bed.
Old 07-09-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Not exactly ideal husband material as he cheated on his gf when he was with me. He lied to me from day 1, else will not fall so deeply in love and got hurt eventually.
You must be really young. Rarely women will fall so deeply in love due to age.
Old 27-09-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

I do miss my ex, contact each other this year and she's been with that current guy for 5 years. she shares a lot about their relationship with me, say he cheated on her once then now changed this that. Recently he proposed to her and she told me "sorry we can't contact anymore" lol my heart sinked so bad.

I wished there's a way to hire a lady to help bait this guy with flirty messages so she can see for herself who this real junk of shit that she said yes to.

to all brothers here, I dedicate the song - still loving you by scorpions

1.9k cases liao, stay safe. cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1