The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 3
Kantemendy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unlocking ML, tips?

I've been going to a spa in Clementi area for a while that offers $88 package that we all know of (s_____ spa). There's this one ml that I get a hard-on just thinking about her (definitely not an syt, more of girl next door, cute type and a chubby ass), but no matter what package i choose she never pops the gq and said she doesnt have special service.

On one of the sessions with her, she was giving me a very sensual massage on my butt and thigh, even sliding down her hand on my ass so i worked up the nerve to caress her thighs which she didnt pull away or asked me to stop. I got braver and went up to her butt and did a sort of massage on her butt (over her pants) and felt her pantyline (i was facing down at the time). All this time she didnt resist when she was on both left and right side of the bed.

I though surely it was gonna happen but to my surprise nothing was offered. I like to think that i tip her quite okay but nothing happened each time so i've not gone back in a while. I tried another ml in that spa but she too didnt offer even though she massaged my balls and stroked my shaft few times.

Maybe it's difficult b/c i only speak english and perhaps it's easier to build relationship when speaking chinese with them. Question for bros, if an ml doesnt offer after x number of times, should i consider it over and not try anymore? Has anyone got experience unlocking mls ?
Old 03-08-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of
Re: Unlocking ML, tips?

If you only want her to do it, then continue visiting.
If you just want a really cute girl doing it, then there are sure to be other cute girls that worth your money.

it's been a few years since I visit those $88 place.
And if there is chemistry with the ML, there isn't a need to pay the $88 package.
last time I have a ML that I visit and only pay $50+ for entry fee, she told me herself really no point in paying that $30+.
If I remember correctly, the ML don't get much from the top up, so it will be better for them if you tip them directly or visit her more often.
But of course, during the extra she will have to pay more attention at the small window, but with some experience and positioning, it is not that dangerous.
So it is really up to individual ML, maybe for yours, she really don't do anything extra.
Or maybe she knows you will be tipping her even without her doing anything.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69, rawmaster101, marklui520
Old 03-08-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Get her WeChat and try to get to "know her better" online as well while keep visiting. Just keep asking. I think maybe eventually when she is comfortable enough, she will do it.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe nowadays still some ml offering just massage, there are dozens of ml in West area I have shared all offer at least HJ all at the first time I visited and my trick is never pay for these 88 package but just the most basic entry price
Old 03-08-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantemendy View Post
I've been going to a spa in Clementi area for a while that offers $88 package that we all know of (s_____ spa). There's this one ml that I get a hard-on just thinking about her (definitely not an syt, more of girl next door, cute type and a chubby ass), but no matter what package i choose she never pops the gq and said she doesnt have special service.

On one of the sessions with her, she was giving me a very sensual massage on my butt and thigh, even sliding down her hand on my ass so i worked up the nerve to caress her thighs which she didnt pull away or asked me to stop. I got braver and went up to her butt and did a sort of massage on her butt (over her pants) and felt her pantyline (i was facing down at the time). All this time she didnt resist when she was on both left and right side of the bed.

I though surely it was gonna happen but to my surprise nothing was offered. I like to think that i tip her quite okay but nothing happened each time so i've not gone back in a while. I tried another ml in that spa but she too didnt offer even though she massaged my balls and stroked my shaft few times.

Maybe it's difficult b/c i only speak english and perhaps it's easier to build relationship when speaking chinese with them. Question for bros, if an ml doesnt offer after x number of times, should i consider it over and not try anymore? Has anyone got experience unlocking mls ?
Unlocking depends chemistry. Just curious how much have you spent on her? Always have a budget when it comes to trying to unlock…. Once u reached your budget cut loss and move to the next ML.
Old 03-08-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantemendy View Post

Your story seems like a fantasy... after all the tell-tale signs and she touching you, you touching her and massaging your balls and stroked your shaft few times, yet nothing else happened?
I really have doubt in this shop or this story.
All ML can be unlocked with monetary rewards, unless you did not bother to give TIPS. Perhaps next trip, take out 1 x $50 note and see what will happen. If it does not motivate her to move to next step, then take 2 x $50. If still nothing happen? Then move on bro. This shop got problem, not you. Hahah.

Look elsewhere as there are many places to visits and more flowers to be plucked.
Stay safe and resilience. Play safer too.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13785 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Bring lotsa Yusof Ishak with you.. confirm can unlock ...
Old 03-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Can't believe nowadays still some ml offering just massage, there are dozens of ml in West area I have shared all offer at least HJ all at the first time I visited and my trick is never pay for these 88 package but just the most basic entry price
Very true. In fact, I am surprised how these spas can survive by insisting on 68, 88 packages. Enough loyal supporters and like one ML told me, some only want massage and touchy-feely, not everyone want to release.
Old 03-08-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try changing the timing of your visits...
Old 03-08-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Bring lotsa Yusof Ishak with you.. confirm can unlock ...
Totally agreed with U . The more of Yusof Ishak in blue, the more "unlocking" the ML will be.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 03-08-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
Your story seems like a fantasy... after all the tell-tale signs and she touching you, you touching her and massaging your balls and stroked your shaft few times, yet nothing else happened?
I really have doubt in this shop or this story.
All ML can be unlocked with monetary rewards, unless you did not bother to give TIPS. Perhaps next trip, take out 1 x $50 note and see what will happen. If it does not motivate her to move to next step, then take 2 x $50. If still nothing happen? Then move on bro. This shop got problem, not you. Hahah.

Look elsewhere as there are many places to visits and more flowers to be plucked.
Stay safe and resilience. Play safer too.
Encountered such ML before, she can also let me grope her breasts from outside the clothes, but when asked for release, asked me to DIY when showering (and didn't ask for tips for the groping and I also didn't give). Think maybe that's the trick to keep getting bros to return to boost their "sales"; even when I asked her to quote me for a release when groping, she still insist she don't do it.

That said, ya, Yusof Ishak will do the trick most of the times
Old 03-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Use a good key or call locksmith along sometimes different lock need different key
Old 03-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I would avoid actually. Paying $50 is better than playing the KC game. With the KC game, you have no idea how much money you need to pay to get what $50 can get you with other ladies.

There are all sorts of ML lah. One I met tickled my butt for 10 minutes. Not massage my butt but just scratching the tip of her fingers on my butt. I was thinking really play piano leh. Turn around and she said no HJ.

Recently I met a lady from a confirmed clean joint moving over to a HJ joint. Same boss for all these massage joints. She obviously moved to earn the $50 hj fee. Her attitude towards hj is really unique. I go for massage more than 15 years already also never met someone like her. She says she will leave the last 10 minutes to help clients HJ. If can release, good lah. If cannot release, time's up and too bad. What a funny attitude for a lady trying to earn as much $50 hj fee as she can. Others please us as much as they can so that we return as soon as we can.
Old 03-08-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Any trick will not work as well as money....unless you super yandao then maybe the ML need a FB you will be selected.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-08-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
Shooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShooter99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I would avoid actually. Paying $50 is better than playing the KC game. With the KC game, you have no idea how much money you need to pay to get what $50 can get you with other ladies.

There are all sorts of ML lah. One I met tickled my butt for 10 minutes. Not massage my butt but just scratching the tip of her fingers on my butt. I was thinking really play piano leh. Turn around and she said no HJ.

Recently I met a lady from a confirmed clean joint moving over to a HJ joint. Same boss for all these massage joints. She obviously moved to earn the $50 hj fee. Her attitude towards hj is really unique. I go for massage more than 15 years already also never met someone like her. She says she will leave the last 10 minutes to help clients HJ. If can release, good lah. If cannot release, time's up and too bad. What a funny attitude for a lady trying to earn as much $50 hj fee as she can. Others please us as much as they can so that we return as soon as we can.
Agree with Bro Xgenre, better dun play KC game. jz pay the fee if she willing to offer the service. IF your heart is not hard enough..kena KC back time sure jialat..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1