The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
boyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Unlocking ML, tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
If it is $88, usually I will go home la. Haha! No point. That is why cheongster go to home massage to cut middle man.

(1) firstly no trace together
(2) pay $90-100 (lady strip fully)
(3) sometimes got other specials. Because if the ML go braless and wears panties, easy to make them horny
Bro can pm me home massage?
Old 16-08-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy320 View Post
Bro can pm me home massage?
They are already listed here:
https://sbfjust.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=43
Old 16-08-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
boyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
They are already listed here:
https://sbfjust.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=43
Oh thank, haha I tot can get local or Malaysian ML homebase
Old 16-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stopped reading at $88 package.
Old 16-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3766 / Power: 22
Sasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond reputeSasuke has a reputation beyond repute

1. dont go $88 joints.
2. HJ max is $50, dont top up for what breast touching etc
3. Ml dont do, guide her hand to touch ur cock and tell her $50 for release. If she still continue to decline, dont tip and move on to next joint.
Old 28-08-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
she is still at pb. rtc maybe next year.
Is it? I saw her wechat she bought ticket back a few months ago.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

at airport checked that her body had covid strands so not allowed to board plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
Is it? I saw her wechat she bought ticket back a few months ago.
Old 30-08-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

My 2 cents worth to unlocking. 4 factors but anyone one factor can unlock

1. Monetary encouragement during visits
2. Frequent visits to build rapport
3. If u have super good looks or built
4. Luck - ML feels horny that day

I do unlock ML who does provide more extras once they feel comfortable with u. So conversation is important. However having said that do judge if the ML for yourself and do not be KC by them.
Old 23-10-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The bosses of the MP wants a cut of the HJ fees. If the customers chooses the $58 per hour package, the bosses will come check in the last 15 minutes to make sure the ML don't give HJ. Those ML who got caught gets fine. Sometimes as high as $1000.

Once the client takes the $88 per hour package, no one comes to check. The ML earns $50 for the HJ. The spa owner earns ($88-$58=$30) from each HJ.
This bro speaks the truth
Old 24-10-2021, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
So far I have visited so many but only heard one spa boss doing that shit, which is p*** b**** spa with several outlets. All the rest no any issue I just pay lowest entry and still get highest service from ml on/off their menu.
And yet, they still provide service with basic package .
I was there only once but paying basic was not an issue like it never is.
I see some bros are contempt with the 88 package, well, just keep doing it but FYI.... I get the same service than you by paying the 50-60 basic package... Why don't you try?
Old 24-10-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

From my humble experience:

1. Preferably you have good looks, no need Andy Lau, but good enough for ML to enjoy servicing you. I tend to find that older ML have lower standards.

2. If above fails, must have deep pockets sand visit frequently to make ML recognise you and feel comfortable with you.
Old 24-10-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
This bro speaks the truth
You can tweak it. If you go for a cheaper package, they will come check in the last 15 minutes if there is HJ. So when you are on a cheaper package, just ask the ML to start with HJ first. Cannot be the receptionist keep walking around to check right? Even if this makes the receptionist busy, not our problem.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Good idea… maybe next trip i try ask hj then massage. Probably also super shiok..
Old 25-10-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

I always do that to my regular ml and it always turned out a full hour session of JG only.
My ml complained a lot on her sour hand and arm each time after my session completed though so I need to return some favour back massaging her for a couple of minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Good idea… maybe next trip i try ask hj then massage. Probably also super shiok..
Old 25-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Normally I'll get the ECA done first before any massage...afterwards truly enjoy the massage session and can fall asleep like a baby...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1