The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Unlocking ML, tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
My 2 cents worth to unlocking. 4 factors but anyone one factor can unlock

1. Monetary encouragement during visits
2. Frequent visits to build rapport
3. If u have super good looks or built
4. Luck - ML feels horny that day

I do unlock ML who does provide more extras once they feel comfortable with u. So conversation is important. However having said that do judge if the ML for yourself and do not be KC by them.
Haha...100% agree with bro Chiongster. I was about to write the same.
But I would like add that it is not only up to you how far you can get, each ML decides for herself where she drows the line. Here are a few tips with personal examples:

1. Never pay bullshit package just basic massage, it will not make any difference. most girls have one SOP program and they will always want your money
I went to one of the spas famous from controlling to girls if client does not pay 88. I said I want 1h massage... recep said it will be 88.. I said, no, not that one but the basic package... ok 50 then . ML said she cannot but if I give her the difference (total $80 for hj with top roaming) than she will do... so she did

2. R*** S** in Clementi had/has a girl, tiny, xute face, really my type, I tried normal package, tried hot oil... no hj, she says she does not do, noby has extra in the spa... so I got her phone number, invited her out, she never replied... haha, time to move on.

3. other ml, first visit, awesome massage, best in Singapore, she ask me if want hj, I said I want fj, she said she doesnt do so it was massage only. I invited her out. we had a meal 2-3 times but communication lagging no real chemistry at the table. she was my regular, went for about 10 times, always good massage, chemistry is there but any attempt to touch her inappropriately was refused, she moved away so I stopped trying and went for only massage until she did a one hand session: and did not tip and never returned (I am pretty sure she already had the ticket to RTC and didnt care)

4. newest ML gave good massage and good hj and pretty and shy, my type so I returned... 2nd session better massage and full roaming and frenching, it was awesome and spontaneous... so I invite her out to see if she is open for more... she says OK but eventually stays silent. I return for 3rd session (to punish her, spank her ass) , she knew the program already but massage was even better than before... I ask why she disappers and she now propose a date... so we might go out this weekend, I can test the waters

So, dont stuck with the same ml, dont compromise.. keep looking untill you find someone you happy with
Old 25-10-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe in all situations cos I have:
1) enjoyed full service during my first time to the ML,
2) enjoyed full service after a few visits to the ML, and
3) enjoyed no full service even after a few visits to the ML.

Agree that money is an attraction for the ML to open up but hey, each ML has her own priorities and principles...

So when you are laying there on the massage bed, she's the boss and she calls the shots...after all, she's a ML and not a FL...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-10-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
junyowftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid bro ImBondJBond
Old 26-10-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

This I totally agree.
To add on, vast majority of the MLs will not use text message to answer questions on GQ. Basic understanding is 保养 (ie HJ) - whether it comes with roaming outside orninside of clothing is a separate thing. If you use WeChat, you can discuss using voice messages. MLs will typically choose not to do text replies, because such replies can be screen captured and cause them trouble if forwarded to wrong parties.
As for anything beyond HJ, it is subject to mutual chemistry and negotiation on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
after all, she's a ML and not a FL...
Old 26-10-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Usually if you got the following, quite easy to unlock

(1) Strong cock
(2) handsome face
(3) Sweet talker
(4) Deep pocket
From my own personal experience, if you have points (1) & (2), half the job is done. All you need is a little bit more of (3) and its game on. If you can nail down the first 3 points, then (4) doesn't matter.

I had successfully fucked several MLs (I specialize in those home-based MLs) the past few years, and 2 of them had become my regular FBs. And I did not lavish any insane tips or expansive gifts on them. Sex with them just feels so much better and satisfying without the commercial feel.

You might say that I have the advantage of a well-endowed manhood, a good-looking face (Not handsome, btw) and a sweet tongue. But believe me, I still have to put in the effort to visit the ML a few times to build up the rapport and sexual chemistry.

Sometimes it happens very fast, sometimes a bit longer. Some I visit one time, and instantly I know cannot make it. Its all about how you connect with the ML sexually and emotionally. This is something that no amount of money can buy.

If you have (4), then by all means use it. If you don't have any of the above, then there's still hope. You just need to learn how to look good, and brush up on your sweet talking. Oh, and if you are weak down there.... do not despair. There's always tongkat ali
Old 26-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Can unlock discounted rates, I am very pleased already , no need to talk about unlocking other aspects.

Takes a long time to find too, those that are willing to accept lower than market rate tips.

Sometimes dressing helps too. Dressing DOWN, to get discount
Old 27-10-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
I always do that to my regular ml and it always turned out a full hour session of JG only.
Wow an hr of hj, long lasting leh. I can 10min i song liao.
Help massage her for a few min… where? Abalone huh??
Old 27-10-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

I think personal hygiene also plays an important part.

Imagine if I am smelly and dirty, ML confirmed will avoid me lot.....

Try put on perfume, use mouth wash before u enter the shop, bath cleanly especially Didi..
Old 28-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Wow an hr of hj, long lasting leh. I can 10min i song liao.
Help massage her for a few min… where? Abalone huh??
Mainly butt area, some ml quite sensitive and turned on from there
Old 20-11-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 3
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just want to share an experience that I had last week where I kena makan (although it's small amount).

Went to G***** P*** Spa Clementi branch, first time going so I called and booked first. My intention was to have a normal massage, cause from the outside and online reviews, it looks legit and clean. Wanted 60 min but they kept pushing for 90 minute, and willing to give $5 discount so I accepted, damage was $70 (advertised is 90 min $75).

My masseuse (don't even know her name, but shoulder length dyed golden brown hair) brought me to the room upstairs, asked me to wash up first then call her. So far so good looks clean. Then the massage start, it was just small talk here and there, then ask me if I got girlfriend (I said no), and those kind of questions fishing if I got fuck recently. I would rate her massage skills average cause like half fuck kind, some parts good some parts bad.

After about 30 minutes of massaging upper back, she pull down the towel which was waist down, grabbed my balls and asked if I want some special massage. and she say something about some massage help to drain, very good for men. (My mandarin not very good so I managed to piece together here and there)

When I hear her say that, I stunned, cause I didn't expect it at all. So I ask her again what is it? And she say help to clear any blockage for men. Then I ask her how much? She say $40 plus. I was very skeptical cause usual damage for HJ is like $100(?).

To be very sure, I asked her again if this massage will be shiok (shuang) for me. And she say I very long no girlfriend (from the convo with her earlier), and confirm will feel good. And a lot of army guys come to visit them for this massage.

At this point, my little bro already hard, is like she ownself pop the GQ without me trying. But I never clarify with her whether got HJ and any other additional service. So I just said yes okay.

Then she went to grab some oil, start to massage all over from back to legs. I tried to touch her but she say she ticklish, keep pushing my hand away. And then she went behind, ask me lift my ass up and start to massage the pelvic area. After about 10 minutes, she ask me turn over and I thought I was about to get the HJ already.

She tease me until my little bro can't tahan, so I just ask her "when you going to help me shoot?" And she say she don't do that here. Then my face was like wtf???. And I try to persuade her, ask if can pay her extra to shoot and she say something like they don't do that here, against her own morale code. But no matter how I fish, she still say no.

This was when I realize I kena makan $40, just for her to tease me. And if cannot even release, how is it shiok? Then she even had the cheek to ask me if want another 30 minutes. So I just tell it to her face, if no shoot, I don't want. Then she just massage another 5 minutes and done.

Overall the damage was $115 ($70 + 45). The massage was average 6/10, can't even roam or anything. Though the total amount is just about $100+, I know I kena makan when I can go to a better massage place for less. And yes bros, I know this is my fault so don't have to rub it in.

Just sharing my story here for everyone to be aware.
Old 20-11-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
Just want to share an experience that I had last week where I kena makan (although it's small amount).

Went to G***** P*** Spa Clementi branch, first time going so I called and booked first. My intention was to have a normal massage, cause from the outside and online reviews, it looks legit and clean. Wanted 60 min but they kept pushing for 90 minute, and willing to give $5 discount so I accepted, damage was $70 (advertised is 90 min $75).

My masseuse (don't even know her name, but shoulder length dyed golden brown hair) brought me to the room upstairs, asked me to wash up first then call her. So far so good looks clean. Then the massage start, it was just small talk here and there, then ask me if I got girlfriend (I said no), and those kind of questions fishing if I got fuck recently. I would rate her massage skills average cause like half fuck kind, some parts good some parts bad.

After about 30 minutes of massaging upper back, she pull down the towel which was waist down, grabbed my balls and asked if I want some special massage. and she say something about some massage help to drain, very good for men. (My mandarin not very good so I managed to piece together here and there)

When I hear her say that, I stunned, cause I didn't expect it at all. So I ask her again what is it? And she say help to clear any blockage for men. Then I ask her how much? She say $40 plus. I was very skeptical cause usual damage for HJ is like $100(?).

To be very sure, I asked her again if this massage will be shiok (shuang) for me. And she say I very long no girlfriend (from the convo with her earlier), and confirm will feel good. And a lot of army guys come to visit them for this massage.

At this point, my little bro already hard, is like she ownself pop the GQ without me trying. But I never clarify with her whether got HJ and any other additional service. So I just said yes okay.

Then she went to grab some oil, start to massage all over from back to legs. I tried to touch her but she say she ticklish, keep pushing my hand away. And then she went behind, ask me lift my ass up and start to massage the pelvic area. After about 10 minutes, she ask me turn over and I thought I was about to get the HJ already.

She tease me until my little bro can't tahan, so I just ask her "when you going to help me shoot?" And she say she don't do that here. Then my face was like wtf???. And I try to persuade her, ask if can pay her extra to shoot and she say something like they don't do that here, against her own morale code. But no matter how I fish, she still say no.

This was when I realize I kena makan $40, just for her to tease me. And if cannot even release, how is it shiok? Then she even had the cheek to ask me if want another 30 minutes. So I just tell it to her face, if no shoot, I don't want. Then she just massage another 5 minutes and done.

Overall the damage was $115 ($70 + 45). The massage was average 6/10, can't even roam or anything. Though the total amount is just about $100+, I know I kena makan when I can go to a better massage place for less. And yes bros, I know this is my fault so don't have to rub it in.

Just sharing my story here for everyone to be aware.
since when usual rate for hj is $100
Old 20-11-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
From my own personal experience, if you have points (1) & (2), half the job is done. All you need is a little bit more of (3) and its game on. If you can nail down the first 3 points, then (4) doesn't matter.

I had successfully fucked several MLs (I specialize in those home-based MLs) the past few years, and 2 of them had become my regular FBs. And I did not lavish any insane tips or expansive gifts on them. Sex with them just feels so much better and satisfying without the commercial feel.

You might say that I have the advantage of a well-endowed manhood, a good-looking face (Not handsome, btw) and a sweet tongue. But believe me, I still have to put in the effort to visit the ML a few times to build up the rapport and sexual chemistry.

Sometimes it happens very fast, sometimes a bit longer. Some I visit one time, and instantly I know cannot make it. Its all about how you connect with the ML sexually and emotionally. This is something that no amount of money can buy.

If you have (4), then by all means use it. If you don't have any of the above, then there's still hope. You just need to learn how to look good, and brush up on your sweet talking. Oh, and if you are weak down there.... do not despair. There's always tongkat ali
Totally agree with your points. 1,2 given by parents. 3 can self practice. I think many ppl succeeded without 2. But I doubt ppl can succeed without 1 and 3. 4 is worthless unlike what bignehneh says. Doesn’t work on any girl but some girls yes. To me, I don’t like transactions. Lol
Old 20-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
since when usual rate for hj is $100
What's the usual rate? I dont even know... newbie here lol
Old 20-11-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
What's the usual rate? I dont even know... newbie here lol
It used to be 50 including roaming top with some top off. Nowadays the rate seems to be 50 for just HJ without roaming, 80 for roaming top. Some even ask for 100 just for roaming top.
But having said that, it is still possible to find 50 for top roaming inside. Some 80 allow roam everywhere.
Of course you may get more when you are regular or have rapport with the ML.
Old 20-11-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
It used to be 50 including roaming top with some top off. Nowadays the rate seems to be 50 for just HJ without roaming, 80 for roaming top. Some even ask for 100 just for roaming top.
But having said that, it is still possible to find 50 for top roaming inside. Some 80 allow roam everywhere.
Of course you may get more when you are regular or have rapport with the ML.
ah i see, thanks for the insight. but from this forum it's quite hard to get any contacts without establishing my own for trade. else ill just get makan until i find one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1