The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnerrr View Post
just a reminder, dont get scammed by china girls lol
Avoid them at all cost, China ppl most are the same as they are voracious species. Especially the kind that said "you are my type". Hear already i know talk cock, don't fall for it, end of the day is the money in your wallet that they are eyeing for.
Old 24-08-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Avoid them at all cost, China ppl most are the same as they are voracious species. Especially the kind that said "you are my type". Hear already i know talk cock, don't fall for it, end of the day is the money in your wallet that they are eyeing for.
I had the opportunity to work in China for about 4.5 years. Then 3 years in Indonesia then about 2 years in Cambodia.

Never once did I have a Chinese girl. I also hear them talk I know they just eyeing your money.

I wrote about a friend who had 7 girls who gave birth to his child in each of this country. He was posted to China too for 2.5 years.

So when he's back I asked him... So how many china girls you fuck?

His reply. No lah. Didn't even pay for sex. Just work and go home and ended up saving $200,000 (he work in oil and gas). Didn't even buy a house. Just wanted to get out of that fako country. 😂😂😂

Bros who like China girls. Sorry. This is just my own preference. Please don't get angry and offended.
Old 25-08-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

So far managed to bed about 10 (locals) within 2 years. I will help if I can, bros who want tips or advice (no sharing of contacts).
Old 25-08-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
omela deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kingbong

Lai Lai some advise leh
Old 25-08-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
So far managed to bed about 10 (locals) within 2 years. I will help if I can, bros who want tips or advice (no sharing of contacts).
From the apps? Not bad
Old 25-08-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hi bro. What's your advice on setting up profile so girls will swipe, what to say on first message and how to keep the convo going?
Old 25-08-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!oldtimer888 is one of the Best!

Chatted up a Malay milf on michat recently. Typical profile of no naughty chats etc etc. Started out chatting about our day before it shifted to sexual topic (all within one day). Came to know that she had flings with married men (2) before but only ok with car bj. She shared that she even googled how to give a good bj in a bid to satisfy her man. Meeting her this Friday for some in car dine in. Guess can prepare to enjoy her oral skills already lol.
Old 25-08-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

chat with chinese local girl in sugarbook recently and will date out soon when able to...
Old 25-08-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
when the open introduction is just "hi, can we make friends" will have high success rate?
Old 25-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

most of the people currently only can meet through app, is a trend
Old 25-08-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac92 View Post
isn't sugarbook for finding SB only?
sugarbook also normal dating app like tinder and cmb
Old 25-08-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
i'm randomly swiping right on any girl who look chio regardless of interests.... i saw a few profiles where they write "i will catch catfishes!" those i will swipe left lol
photo gives the first impression
Old 25-08-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
Yeah man, all the china gals I talked to on tinder are not in Singapore, they use some VPN to spoof their location. And almost all of them start convo the same way...talk about pandemic..then whether your investments are affected then they share about their successful investments and ask to see yours. 99% these are syndicates, and might not be actual gals behind the account.

So you learn to see which profiles are these type, those very instagram, glamorous, like all the photos are professionally taken.

Anw admire you guys who score with the real non sg girls.
then any precaution that can take?
Old 25-08-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Hi bro. What's your advice on setting up profile so girls will swipe, what to say on first message and how to keep the convo going?
give your best photo, cun cun one
Old 25-08-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
The rule of the thumb with local girls is.
1. Be white. It helps reduce the difficulty of the game by 50% automatically.
2. If you aren't, then sound white. Talk about topics of travelling, food from Europe, exciting adventures like sports, skiing, road trips, racing. Sound unpredictably surprising in a pleasant way. Sound independent, with leadership, helpful, liberal.
3. Do not talk about NS, HDB, BTO, family issues, Asian stuffs.
4. If you are thinking about having your own place, it will be a good idea, please buy your own flat and do it up. In singapore, you can seriously think about a relationship only after 35 if you are a Singaporen man unless you are lucky enough to find someone who is willing to overlook that deficiency.
4. These usually help you win the game by half.

The rest is up to you. If you do not own a car, bring her out to places where alcoholic drinks are available so the drinks helps you offset the difficulties of 'carlessness'.. If you own a car, you can bring her anywhere just don't drink and drive. It is actually a put off to drink and drive.

But on the flipside of the coin, you also have to understand:
1. Local girls are usually overconfident with how much appeal they have. So this will often translate into disgust and some WTf moments
2. Irresponsible and are usually always on the lookout for better deals even after marriage, not because of any reasons but because they simply can. The legal system makes it extrememly easy and profitable for them to divorce and remarry and the number of losers in the market are more than enough for them to make a killing.
3. Those who get disillusioned usually become nasty and demand payment even for sex while they look like a pig or a man in drag under a make up done by an untrained charlatan.
4. And local girls usually are risky material to venture into. Your future is ruined the moment they turn around accusing you of rape regardless whether you did it or not. Exoneration will not help.

All the best to you
While all you stated is nice but not must haves.

I'm 45+ married. I had so many chats on CMB that I kinda lost track at one point. Multitasking is no joke.

Beginning of this year, in a period of 1 mth I manage to have 3 FWBs, 2 in their 40s, one in her 30s.

All 3 are still on going and I deleted my profile in CMB cos wah lao eh really too many chats to keep the conversation going.

In terms of look I would say 5 - 6 and a 7.

I mean, sure all JacqueMerlin's points are good to have, but not die die must have.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1