The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
wongksmas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bring Your Own Towels

I visited a number of FLs here, they just rinse soiled towels,. Okts should state if your girls are giving fresh towels, like rm included, fresh towels excluded and not letting us be in a situation when your body is wet but with no choice. Cd exclude, we buy and do the deed, towels exclude. We bring our own.

We paid good money, I feel it is only fair for us to use fresh towels for hygiene purposes, or at least inform on thread and give us a choice.
Old 30-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of
Re: Bring Your Own Towels

Support. Been to numerous locations and many with damped, smelly towels. Another problem is the smelly bed sheet. Really a turn-off for me despite the quality of the FLs. Usually never RTF.

Having said that, I did enjoy a couple of FLs who has superb clean and nice environment, and stay alone. Although they are not an absolute chio bu but the hygiene level of the room and attached toilet scores pretty high for me to RTF many times.
Old 30-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sorryman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strongly agreed. I always bring my own towel n shower gel. Hehehe.
Bro, hope you can share with me those better off place, which you mention.
Can PM me? Thanks
Old 02-11-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

There was one who sun the towel, smells really good. Although she lose out in the looks department she make it up with service.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

The best i have encountered is Bao-Er
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!bao-er/c1p64

She put in effort to keep her place clean. Comes with proper massage bed and towel are fresh and clean

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1