The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
1. Where r u from? Jackpot if u r sillypore.
My answer to girls who asked will usually be 'I am from Sillypore',hehehe...which already tells them,i can 'afford'.

*the jackpot part goes to me however

Quote:
2. Are u first time in Batam? Jackpot again if u answer "yes".
My answer is at most time, "Yes, i 1st time come batam, my friends tell me....hj 100k,fj 200k..." ,which tells the girl i am with during that time that i do know the so-called market rate. 100k HJ and 200k FJ has been imprinted inside me since day 1 i am in Batam.

*another jackpot for me becos they (the girls) will know not to quote too high a price for me and usually the final rate wont go beyond a certain amount too far from 100k hj and 200k fj, hehehe...and i will still bargain down becos they already knew i will, with the mention of "what my friend/s tell me".

100k hj, 200k fj...add 50k for SYT has always been my bench-marked price.

Quote:
This is my observation.
Good observation,i share the same except I convert the situation to my advantage in my case. I don't speak the bahasa language nor Malay,which could probably make them impatient enough to try to close my deal asap or they may end up with no deal.

Its a mind game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Can any season btm cheongsters care to share whether there is any shops or outlets in btm selling sex toys and sexy lingeries?
Many online sextoy shop's IP were also barred in Indonesia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Haha
My girl just proudly telling me that today our total expenditure only Rp10k
You reminded me 1 curry puff is 3k rupiah,3 curry puff is 9k rupiah...this is my 1st time taking curry puff in Batam and I am simply loving it!! Now think of it also saliva drooling,hehehe...

Above was one of my meal together with my girl in my last trip,hehehe...i am going to bookmark this in my upcoming 35th trip summary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Friendly advice, you should stop smoking cause cigarette smoking cause ED!
Sincerely thank you for your good advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Tipping is always encouraged at any joint. Don't believe? Just ask the cewe who served you.
A small tip of 10k to 50k rupiah depending on who it is being given to and base on their service standard if it can make Batam a better place to be in. Reward the good,avoid the bad.

I always start small 1st when it comes to tipping, in case they open lion mouth later. I am the type of person who would pay for a taxi ride to go to another place simply just to reward another person (or the whole team) who could and have ever provide good services.

Some of the hotel's staffs will know better,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
Bro nono, do try the Ah Long mee pangsit if you are there. It's very good in my opinion.
Good info,bro. Thank you. If I am ever in that area again,i may go and try it out as mee pangsit was one my favorite food in Batam. I often have them in my nearly every Batam trip,hehehe...

Quote:
And the next coffeeshop is a famous bak kut teh (the one with dried bak kut teh) though i have not tried that before.
Not exactly a fan for dry bak kut teh ,but then I never know what I may find there,hehehe... Batam is always full of positive surprises.

Thanks bro.

Quote:
The best is left for last literally. Along the stretch at the end, there's a coffee shop selling curry rice. The lor pork, intestine etc is very nice. I normally have the curry rice and the mee pangsit every weekend haha. Enjoy your food bro.
Curry rice,my favourite!! Hehehe...thinking of the meximo pub wan tan mee's new curry rice menu already makes me hungry,hehehe...

I believe I will go there to give a try this one (curry rice), if I can find its location...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi batam fast ferry ticket fr habourt front to habourbay prize increase to $50? jst checked fr their web
All the while when booking ferry ticket online via Batam fast to Harbour Bay has much often been between S$48 to S$50. It hasn't change much since 2014. The good thing is,it will not change even during CNY (non-last min booking),hehehe....whereas Horizon Ferry to Harbour Bay will cost me about S$60 during that period (S$10 more for business seat).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-12-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
PrinceJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im rather reliant(preference) on a certain condom brand from Japan, I suppose I'm able to bring to Batam (as in no restriction of such right..)?

usually when I travel I'll shuck in my check-in baggage, but carry-on and for ferry, need gurus to shed light on this haha, tiaaaa!
Old 24-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

If it's Okotomo, they sell it in their Minimart here. But, anyway, I've not had any issues with bringing condoms into batam. Heck, I always have at least 12 everytime I'm there. With the abundance of ceweks there, you never know when you need one.
Old 24-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all seniors here...
Just changed job recently and have to go weekly to Batam.. looking for some advice.

Usually staying in Baloi/Penuin area iHotel.. if Wechat girls are not reliable (tried once, and got a 2/10 for 600k 2pops), what option do I have nearby that area in the evening? Will try BCH spa next time.

Or any bros willing to PM me and share some reliable wechat contact? hehehe

Old 24-12-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On d way go Batam , first time booked barelang hotel. 😬
Old 24-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Hi all seniors here...
Just changed job recently and have to go weekly to Batam.. looking for some advice.

Usually staying in Baloi/Penuin area iHotel.. if Wechat girls are not reliable (tried once, and got a 2/10 for 600k 2pops), what option do I have nearby that area in the evening? Will try BCH spa next time.

Or any bros willing to PM me and share some reliable wechat contact? hehehe

There's another plus plus massage joint in Penuin called Pleasure 69; it's near De Best Hotel.

They offer the following packages:

1. Massage + body massage
2. Massage + vitalitas
3. Massage + BM + Vit + HJ
4. Massage + BM + Vit + FJ

It's quite expensive though, with the FJ package costing about 900k and the massage is generally piano style.

Cewek quality has also deteriorated and the last time I visited many months ago, the selections were either quite MILFy or bordering on baby elephant types. Not sure if the situation has changed.

For now, better to stick with New Spa in BCH. Otherwise, Nagoya & Utama area is just a 5-10 min ride away, and Octopuss & Atlanta spas are just 15-20 mins away
Old 24-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
On d way go Batam , first time booked barelang hotel. ��
It is quite new, deluxe room is quite spacious. Location is good within kampung blue. I was luck to get their opening special promotion 245000 for deluxe and 175000 for standrad

Cons there are, no slipper, no safe box, too thin bedsheet, breakfast equal to zero. Oh, btw, do remember their hot water is on the blue side lol.... you will know what I am talking about...
Old 24-12-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
It is quite new, deluxe room is quite spacious. Location is good within kampung blue. I was luck to get their opening special promotion 245000 for deluxe and 175000 for standrad

Cons there are, no slipper, no safe box, too thin bedsheet, breakfast equal to zero. Oh, btw, do remember their hot water is on the blue side lol.... you will know what I am talking about...
Is the room 13sq.m very small?
Old 24-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, going Batam for 1 night thinking of staying at Zest Hotel,is it convenient for makan? Any advise...Tks
Old 24-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post

Hi

I am a newbie and gonna go batam for the first time on 31st December to 1st January, is the price of $65 good for 2 nights?. i know it will be busy there as it is the end of the year. I tried to book formosa hotel as adviced in the newbie guide but I guess it was all sold out so I am thinking of barelang hotel. Is it a good place for beginners and its it near joints like new berry? Is there a newbie friendly hotel to recommend other than formosa? have read up this thread and realist most people will buy their own condom and that is what we should do right? And we dont have to buy sim card as there is wifi in the hotel i guess. Any tips would be great!
Old 24-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
There's another plus plus massage joint in Penuin called Pleasure 69; it's near De Best Hotel.

They offer the following packages:

1. Massage + body massage
2. Massage + vitalitas
3. Massage + BM + Vit + HJ
4. Massage + BM + Vit + FJ

It's quite expensive though, with the FJ package costing about 900k and the massage is generally piano style.

Cewek quality has also deteriorated and the last time I visited many months ago, the selections were either quite MILFy or bordering on baby elephant types. Not sure if the situation has changed.

For now, better to stick with New Spa in BCH. Otherwise, Nagoya & Utama area is just a 5-10 min ride away, and Octopuss & Atlanta spas are just 15-20 mins away
I think bro nono also mentioned about joint "Justmine Massage" at Gideon Hotel. But, they are equally expensive and charge carrot head rate.

At Pleasure Massage, you can take the O package at 400k +/- then nego with the masseuse for the FJ. I always call for this cewe "Nurul" when I'm there. Young milf at 27-28. Good hardworking cewe.

These are the current 3 joints around Penuin area I know about. Only BCH's New Spa is worth a visit for their free HJ package (only if cumming is allowed).
Old 24-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm70 View Post
Hi, going Batam for 1 night thinking of staying at Zest Hotel,is it convenient for makan? Any advise...Tks
It's in HarbourBay compound. Daytime, no issue with makan. After 7pm, might be a bit issue. I don't know how late the coffee shops are open until, but there are seafood restaurants in HarbourBay though they are the types that cater more for tourists.
Old 24-12-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
Hi

I am a newbie and gonna go batam for the first time on 31st December to 1st January, is the price of $65 good for 2 nights?. i know it will be busy there as it is the end of the year. I tried to book formosa hotel as adviced in the newbie guide but I guess it was all sold out so I am thinking of barelang hotel. Is it a good place for beginners and its it near joints like new berry? Is there a newbie friendly hotel to recommend other than formosa? have read up this thread and realist most people will buy their own condom and that is what we should do right? And we dont have to buy sim card as there is wifi in the hotel i guess. Any tips would be great!
Formosa is still available on Agoda, but at $72, too expensive.

Lovinna Inn (Nagoya) have room at $41.
Batam Star has room for $26. It's just in front of Gold Bird.
Use Shopback app for a few $$s saving. Pm me for referral code.
Old 24-12-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Formosa is still available on Agoda, but at $72, too expensive.

Lovinna Inn (Nagoya) have room at $41.
Batam Star has room for $26. It's just in front of Gold Bird.
Use Shopback app for a few $$s saving. Pm me for referral code.
Hi thanks for your tips! I have booked batam star since it is cheap but I just realise they don't have Free wifi. Anyone knows is it worth it to get a sim card there? I won't use much data mostly is just to read this thread for more info.
Old 24-12-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am a newbie and gonna go batam for the first time on 31st December to 1st January, is the price of $65 good for 2 nights?.
That would either be 1 star or 2 star hotel.

Quote:
i know it will be busy there as it is the end of the year. I tried to book formosa hotel as adviced in the newbie guide but I guess it was all sold out so I am thinking of barelang hotel.
Yes,only family room left. Well,its peak season,peak days too..and i wont be there,hehehe...

Quote:
Is it a good place for beginners and its it near joints like new berry?
You can try Utama or Biz if you are beginner. Why Biz or Utama? A picture is better than a thousand words :

Yes,you may miss out on New Berry and perhaps even Happy 8,Permata Indah and Gold Bird,but what you will be getting will be Kupu,Bunga,Sri Kandy and most of the massage places you would ever ask for. Even MM and Indah2 wont be too far out (about 20 mins walk).

A new booking joint was around there too (which i read from this thread).

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...postcount=4874

Quote:
Is there a newbie friendly hotel to recommend other than formosa?
Utama or Biz as stated above. Both were my standby hotel in case formosa is down and out. Da Vienna can be a good choice too as its less than 5 mins walk from formosa hotel.

Quote:
have read up this thread and realist most people will buy their own condom and that is what we should do right?
Yes,i see you really did from reading your question/s,hence i cut my reply-queue and replied you 1st.

Quote:
And we dont have to buy sim card as there is wifi in the hotel i guess. Any tips would be great!
Depend on how many days you wish to stay in Batam. If you are staying for more than 2D1N,a sim card would do better. Most higher scale massage shops (aka spa),hotels and eatery has wifi. Just ask their waiter/staffs for passwords.

Tips :

1. You can stay in any hotels as long as it is convenient for you to move from point to point.

2. This is the time where things,girls,massage and every other things will be higher than normal day (compare between weekend versus weekend). Remember to bargain or be prepare to pay MUCH higher than normal.

3. Be patience,be nice,be humble and avoid too much attention. Oh,and cut whatever expectation you have by at least half too.

4. Whichever hotel you are in,the hotel staffs would be a batam beginner's best bet (for the time being). People can run,hotel cannot run. Get their hotel name card if you are buying a sim card (you will need to at least have the hotel's number if their name card runs out).

5. In case you are visiting any of the Batam's Men spa :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...&postcount=317

...and go only before 3pm.

6. Get a full day driver if you have 2 or more people during a peak season like this. If you wish to book a full day taxi, you will need to ask around when you arrived to Batam. Below is my taxi reference for you :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...postcount=2162

I guess thats about it. I shall add more if i could think of more,hehehe...

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1