The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Have sex in camp

the gf of the guy who stole the gun out of the camp lah
Old 11-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

About 10 years back, this happened in one of a hangar in an Air-Base. (Can't disclose lah ) I was just a corporal at that time, and was assigned by my staff to in-charge of our hangar stacker. (Smaller then the forklift, and it's battery-operated) My job scope was quite easy at that time, I just make sure the stacker is properly maintained and charged, and help to change those badly corroded pellets with new ones within the hangar.

At that time there was one ah beng senior, and an attractive female senior, (other race) who was working as a section. From their loving expression and my close observation, they should be an item. One day, while I was going to retrieve my stacker after fully charged, I decided to start work by transporting some good pellets into the storage hangar. Well, the hangar was quite dark and dim, because only the front high capacity lights were switched on. Once I placed the pallets onto the ground. I decided to make one round inside the hangar to inspect the pallets for replacement. I passed by the tyre room, one small room which stored the serviceable tyres for quarterly rotation. I heard some funny sounds which I have not usually heard at my workplace. I'm sure this was produced by humans!! I decided to peek into the small enclosure, wow!!! There's this couple having doggie sex in that small and stuffy room. I maintained my composure at that time, but being curious and fully excited at that time, I watched their ordeal for a full 10 minutes. And they still can change a few position without noticing me.

When I noticed their deeds was going to a completion, I promptly head straight to my stacker and start to wayang liao, traveling round and round the hangar. When they open the door while seeing me there, they were quite shock and uneasy. I pretend nothing happened, they also got the hint, and from there, they quite take care of me till I ROD.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
blaze38 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblaze38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigass View Post
the gf of the guy who stole the gun out of the camp lah
Ooh I seee. no wonder sounded familiar.. Last heard she had withdrawn her site I believe.. too bad. now with a butch i read... hmm
cheerio
Old 11-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
AMX-13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze38 View Post
Hmm alot of tankies in this forum..hehehe.. Big guns huh
hehehe here got 1 ...
Old 11-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

wah, so many happenings in camps...............
Old 11-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

I'm so sad....my camp is so dull....except someone got caught possessing 4 live rounds and went DB for 52 days.

cheers
Old 11-09-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
hairysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Ginola View Post
I'm so sad....my camp is so dull....except someone got caught possessing 4 live rounds and went DB for 52 days.

cheers
without the sar21 haha
Old 11-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon View Post
Bro Texes Red....Don't want to dissappoint you so i now will continue story.Enjoy......

Ok,Bros....I goin to stop here......coming out next installment will be how we f*** in singapore camp,east coast...and also her best friend was involved..( hehe!)
No worries brother hardon, you surely didn't disappoint me and all the brothers here. Will be camping in this thread to wait for you next installment you mentioned.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nickyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After the CPL issue, there is a widespread alarm over the security and arms issues in SAF camps.

Advice all brothers who are still in the service and getting itchy from bro hardon's story to keep their dragons in their pants and avoid doing anything silly.

Now is not the time.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

nice stories.. didnt happen to me during NS days..
Old 12-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!

Dear Bros,

I am back to continue the thread,sorry to kept you all waiting.As i been in low morale this few days for some incidents.Anyway i am back.

After we come back to our own country SINGAPORE,Sharon really proceed to break off with her so called boyfriend.

We came back not even one month then is chinese new year,she brought me to see her parents although i was her future husband because she say she never bring her boyfriends home to meet her parents.I was thinking like i sure married her,haha!.Anyway,she has two younger sisters age 21 and 18,both also SYTs,if can have foursome or threesome also not a bad idea,hahahaha! ( that's was just my wishful thinking ).

She moved in to stay with me after that because she say want to stick and glue to me so that i cannot go out and flirt, ( Stupid,if i want to flirt,there is alot of ways).Anyway,i also happy that she move in because i get to drive her car to camp together,the car is like mine,hahahaha! and everynight we will start our erotic actions( No need to explain,i think Bros here understand ).

There is once i am required to stay in camp to prepare the necssary documents and items for spot check the next day,so Sharon also stay in as she say don't wan to sleep alone at home,because Regulars have their own bunks especially girls.

After hours of typing and counting the stock,feel so sleepy in the camp office.Then i heard a knock on the office door ( i locked the room because i do like to be disturbed when i doing my own things ).

Knock!Knock!Knock!
Sharon : Is me,Can i come in?

I walked slowly to the door and unlocked the door and twist the doorknot,Sharon immediately jump towards me with open arms,i was shocked as i did not expected this action.( Really Stunned)

Sharon: Hao xiang ni wor...... ( Super miss you )
Me:Ya,me too but i still haven finish my things......
Sharon : Huh...( sound so sad ) then i stay here and accompany you,i cant sleep leh without you.....
Me: Erm....even i finish my work i also cant sleep with you tonight mah,here is camp leh,still got other people around,if got people report,we sure kana charged...you should also know mah.....( although my mind was thinking of bonking her now ).
Sharon : Ya,i know ah,but ren jia jiu si yao ni pei mah ( means i know but i still want you to accompany me mah).

Tickling my back wth her fingers....

Me: Okie,inside here i accompany you,but later you must sleep alone tonight...
Sharon : Okie ( Smiling happily like a small child )

She sit beside me reading magazines,while i continue to type my documents.......

Then after a while,she rest her hand on my thigh and stoke it gentlely..making me a bit horny... but i pretend to focus on typing...

Then she start to moved deeper and touch my sensitive area ( Means My groin area ).....it really makes my Dick Hardon below my smart-4 pants.....i turn around and look at her.

Me : You are seducing me izzit?
Sharon : ( Chuckling ).....i thought you no feelings mah,cause stroke your thighs also no response....
Me : Of course got feelings lah,but i don't to distract mah.
Sharon : Ohhh.....then now why your hand is touching my thigh huh?....
Me: Because you pushed the start button,and there is no off button unless battery runs out...( HAHAHAHAHA! )

Then i start to move my face closer to her,she closed her eyes.....I pushed my lips against her lips,i kissed her lightly and proceed to kiss her neck and then slowly to her ear lobes and i nibble at it ( I like to do this to get the gal ask for more)....i licked her ears and brushing her hair to make her horny....

Sharon moan very softly......but with slightly heavy breathing........She unbuttoned my army smart-4 pants slowly,exposing my underwear that looks like small tent with my Dick already standing hard.

I moved back to her sweet lips again,and this tis time she already open her mouth to welcome my tougue,we began frenching and kissing like long lost lover ( Although we sleep together everyday).

I slide my hand her T-Shirt to fondle her breast but with the bra on.....I pulled the bra cup down a bit to exposed her nice pick nipples,her pink nipples was already rock hard as i arouse her pinkish ring surrounding her nipples.

Sharon: Hmmmm.......Ah.......Hmmmmmmm....Ah..........

Breathing slightly heavier this time as we continue frenching.......

Then she opened her eyes...

Sharon : I want ice-cream.....
Me : Come and get it........

She kneeled down.....pulled the down my underwear a bit so that to release my small bro out for breathing,My smart-4 pants is still on as i want to try the feeling and excitment wearing uniform having a BBBJ.......i sit on the PC table to await for her to do the job and get my reward ( HAHAHAHA)
Old 12-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Thgildaeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there my frd,your story is very nice.
Do keep it up
Old 12-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thgildaeh View Post
Hi there my frd,your story is very nice.
Do keep it up
Thanks for your comment and praise,Bro Thgildaeh
Old 12-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Good Good....more please...hehehe
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 12-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardon View Post
Thanks for your comment and praise,Bro Thgildaeh
Applause..... I have come to two conclusions:

1. SAF should use your story to attract more young people (aka boys and girls) to sign up with this as one of the perks...

2. MEdiacorp should have used your story and gotten felicia chin to act as Sharon and Tay Ping Hui to play your part... then they would have gotten better ratings.

Good for you bro... well done..

As for the bro from the Navy, no football field, but maybe can do on the beach ma or maybe in the water... hmmmm kinky.... overseas trip, correct?

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1