The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
Bro, I have no luck and idea. Also, me no good in plotting map. Also, bookstore doesn't sell a decent map. Maybe can get from Pak P (scully he give different "map"!!! , his undies treasure map!)
MOS only PLOTTING with venturous Ideas about Bencongs behind- that's his favorit bonking fetish
Old 15-07-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, facing Formosa hotel, with Linda/Desy Massage at your 6 o'clock, turn towards 9 o'clock, walk along the road, you will see New Berlian on your right, then later Crown Massage and Johor Porridge on your left. You will then reach a main road, walk across and keep straight. Then you see Permata Indah, walk little bit, then you will reach Windsor Foodcourt. I think if not wrong, is near windsor hotel.

Bro, I have no luck and idea. Also, me no good in plotting map. Also, bookstore doesn't sell a decent map. Maybe can get from Pak P (scully he give different "map"!!! , his undies treasure map!)
Infront of Berlian got brandek stall take the jamu with obat kuat very good can last whole nite
Old 15-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garalee View Post
after reading this thread last friday. decided to venture batam for the first time.

after psycho my friend, ah tan, to go with me on saturday, its already quite late (around 4pm). rush down to HFT around 5pm and managed to catch the 730pm ferry to HB.

reached there, book return tix and a cab driver approaches us. we told him that we are gg to find hotel and he said that he have a good recommendation at fugo hotel. fugo hotel? i ask my friend. he say he oso nv read b4 any bro in sbf mentioning fugo hotel. on the other hand the cab driver keep telling us there cheap and got room. then i told my friend aiya just go see see lo. ask the guy how much the cab fare. he quoted 40k. told him too much, he say standard price. first time in batam lan lan just board lo.

on the way to hotel. driver suddenly say "zarbor?" then i tell him in broken english and malay " no room how to find zarbor." he laughed to reply me "ok find room first the find zarbor" and we agreed.

reach the hotel, found out is golden virgo not fugo. went in recep and ask whether got room. recep told us only left premium at 315k per nite. as read from seniors here, late go hard to find hotel, so decide to just go with it. booked 2 rooms and went back to the cab.

told the driver we want go indah and queen to see. he say ok. drove us first to indah. went in, no cewe at all. blur liao.

driver then drove us to another joint. went in, all aunties. i told my friend, siao liao!.

drove us to the third location, left one, also abit cmi. now my friend tell me, siao liao!

went to the forth location. left 3, oso aunty. the driver keep pushing us to take. i tell him cannot we want go see more. the driver then give us a pissed off face.

on the way to fifth location, he manage to hooked up with a friend by the roadside. his friend told us he got recommendation. his friend hopped on then lead the driver to a small alley of houses. followed his friend to one of the shop houses back door and went up. inside got 2 girls and a bunch of guys. driver friends keep telling us the 2 girls can work. the 2 girls don look pretty but at least abit better then all of the girls we seen just now. see see and think think for quite some time. my friend tell me he will just take one of them. but i tell the driver i still cannot. ask the guy how much he quoted us 400k. my friend paid up and the guy tell us that the girl later will go hotel find us. we agreed and move off.

went to the sixth location. left 2, look definately younger then all of the joints we see just now. although still cmi but i just choose one of the 2. while the girl is preparing to move out. i saw one v pretty lady walk in. immediately ask the mama whether she is available. mama told us she had already booking. mama quoted 500k, paid up and went up the cab with the girl and drove back to hotel. on the cab tried to chat with the girl then find out the girl cannot speak english. in my heart, i think siao liao.

reached the hotel, the driver demands a fare of 150k. tell him far too much he keep insisted that we went alot of place. ask my friend for opinion he say resaonable. hais bo bian paid up and went back to hotel. my friend say wanna one round away. ok lo. went in room and did a sop one round away. after 1 hour or so called up my friend and ask whether wanna eat. by this time is around 10pm batam time. my friend agreed but say his girl don't wanna eat. so i ask my girl to psycho his girl to go with us. she agreed. went to my friend's room and let my girl to the psychoing and went down together to the lobby. later decide to eat at KFC. hail a cab, driver quoted 25k. agreed and move out.

At kfc, saw a couple of pretty cewe with their partner. felt so inferior. hais bo bian. who ask us come so late. finsih up the dinner and went to nearby circle k and buy ciggys and beer. then hail a cab, quoted us 30k agreed and went back hotel.

my friend wanted to joined me at my room to talk cock but his girl insisted that she wants to sleep. so my friend came alone and complain that his girl whole time just lie on bed and nv talk even talk oso dun understand what she talking. around 1am my friend went back to his room and my girl is already fast asleep. try to wake her up to go for second round. suddenly my phone rang. my friend tell me that her girl want to go home. and demands tips. my friend gave her 20k but she insisted more. i went over the room. ask her wad happen she tell me here pain there pain wanna go home. i say go home lo. but she keep lying on the bed. as my malay is very very poor 1/10. i call the recep to decode what she is saying. but the girl refuse to answer the phone, recep then hangs up my call. saw a security guard walk past our room. ask him to come in help. the guard then decode and tell me the girl wanted to go home. i ask the guard to help us tell her to go. after 45 mins of chicken and duck, the girl finally took off.

by this time my friend sibei tulan. say he wanna turn in for the night. went back my room and sit on the bed. thinking of 2nd round, try to wake my girl up. she keeps snoring. hais. bo bian, try to sleep but sian, i got insomia. turn and turn until morning and go wash up, wake the girl up and check out the room. girl ask for some tips. gave her 50k. she tried to ask for more. tell her not enuff already.

after breakfast went to HB to take ferry back. ask my friend hows the trip he rated 2/10. me myself maybe 5/10. sorry brother for the long story post here but would like all the seniors here to advise on what we can do to improve this outing.

and also like the seniors here to recommend me a better timing to go batam. Thanks in advance.
For the past few visits I always stay at Hotel 89 not too bad for deluxe room abt rp320k standard room abt 295k diff is no long bath thats all for 1 nite stay u get a chop on the membership card and for 10 chops u get a free nite stay(standard rm)only valid for weekdays and massage is in the hotel itself abt rp70k for 1.5hrs (thai or indon traditional massage)and lastly breakfast is good
Old 15-07-2010, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
garalee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Next time, come eariler lah. 730Pm, all the good ones all booked out liao. Usually weekends are the worst time to go. Long weekends lagi worse.

USually, go to ones with mamasan, at least, anything, you can complain, and get a better deal.
Thank you bro newyorker next time will plan a weekday trip with my buddies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
For the past few visits I always stay at Hotel 89 not too bad for deluxe room abt rp320k standard room abt 295k diff is no long bath thats all for 1 nite stay u get a chop on the membership card and for 10 chops u get a free nite stay(standard rm)only valid for weekdays and massage is in the hotel itself abt rp70k for 1.5hrs (thai or indon traditional massage)and lastly breakfast is good
Thank you bro bizsta will try out your recommended hotel on next trip
Old 15-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

anyone getting their rooms thru KAHA can shunbian help mi check the rates for I-hotel??

thanks~~~

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 15-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
m3823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, facing Formosa hotel, with Linda/Desy Massage at your 6 o'clock, turn towards 9 o'clock, walk along the road, you will see New Berlian on your right, then later Crown Massage and Johor Porridge on your left. You will then reach a main road, walk across and keep straight. Then you see Permata Indah, walk little bit, then you will reach Windsor Foodcourt. I think if not wrong, is near windsor hotel.
Ty so much bro very very detailed explanation...but the way u explain is to turn right when u exit frm formosa and walk past new berlian, crown massage etc...but the way to windsor hotel is to turn left frm formosa as the hotel is located near panorama n harmoni there am i right? anyone care to clarify tis? ty

anyway im viewing the streetdirecty.com map for my reference
Old 15-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
wah bro i see the hotel 89 website very high class hor...and its cheaper than hotel puri tat i stay last wkend which cost me 375k even tat is thru KAHA...

issit near nagoya hill shopping mall??
Old 15-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Not Activated

S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
Ty so much bro very very detailed explanation...but the way u explain is to turn right when u exit frm formosa and walk past new berlian, crown massage etc...but the way to windsor hotel is to turn left frm formosa as the hotel is located near panorama n harmoni there am i right? anyone care to clarify tis? ty
MOS sexrider likes to cuntfuse Mas(bros) here with his so-called indebt knowledge of Nagoya.

Its actually his sextifying wringgling sexperiece act with a bencong behind him when he so-called try to express.

Get it Mas
Old 15-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
lampaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampaci View Post
Planning to go Batam again this coming Sunday, 18 Jul 10 for 2D1N or 3D2N depending if any bro here wanted to tag along.
Don't PM me here. Write to me: [email protected]
Hai, I suppose it's my solo trip again this round since interested bro can't take leave on Mon/Tue.
Any bro experience with any gers from Permata Indah? My previous trip gave me the impression that most gers have attitude problem (kinda). I may be wrong. Advice please

Pak P, ikutan dong LOL. Sapa tau kenal cewek yg langsing trus sexy.
Old 15-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, sorry, I mistaken the hotel near permata indah with the Hotel Windsor. Those who knows Batam a bit, will know. Sorry, I do not know the history of Windsor much. However, the Hotel Windsor is on the other side. Windsor foodcourt is as described, just take away the Hotel Windsor part. If you meticulous enough, some of the shops near Hotel Windsor also can Windsor xxx, opposite from the "Windsor" we know. It is kinda of confusing here.

Quote:
wah bro i see the hotel 89 website very high class hor...and its cheaper than hotel puri tat i stay last wkend which cost me 375k even tat is thru KAHA...

issit near nagoya hill shopping mall??
Bro, seeing the real thing is believing. Photo all cheating one lah. Furthermore 375, which cat?

Quote:
Hai, I suppose it's my solo trip again this round since interested bro can't take leave on Mon/Tue.
Any bro experience with any gers from Permata Indah? My previous trip gave me the impression that most gers have attitude problem (kinda). I may be wrong. Advice please

Bro, fyi, as discussed previously some WLs in Batam do have attitude problems. If they are capable, no need to travel so far all da way to Batam.

Sexrider's Incomplete but Common Batam Cheonging List
Very old info, don't click!
Old 15-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Wrong, U standing at front door of formosa, with the hotel door behind you. On your left is centre point, with MacD at lvl one and Queen massage on the otherside of the road. That way wrong way. On your right is Lucky Plaza, now dead mall except for the loads of HP shops and Goldsmiths at lvl 1. Go that way is correct way. Walk pass Lucky plaza U reach the stretch of shop houses, then on the otherside of the road is Harmoni apartment. Cross the road, ACER dealer, walk all the way in is Winsor FC liao.
Old 15-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Not Activated

Quote:

Pak mau ke Batam tanggal Ogos 9 . Tapi sama isti - Isti anak DUGEM Mas

Jd langsung ke Pasifik
Old 15-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Bro, sorry, I mistaken the hotel near permata indah with the Hotel Windsor. Those who knows Batam a bit, will know. Sorry, I do not know the history of Windsor much.
Just ENJOY the bencong and allow senior Mas to guide those newbies
Old 15-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Tmn PaK ada booking namanya Sari dr Bouganville-sma aje Permata Indah

Anak Sunda - baca kembali post Pak ttg Sari
Old 16-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, sorry, I mistaken the hotel near permata indah with the Hotel Windsor. Those who knows Batam a bit, will know. Sorry, I do not know the history of Windsor much. However, the Hotel Windsor is on the other side. Windsor foodcourt is as described, just take away the Hotel Windsor part. If you meticulous enough, some of the shops near Hotel Windsor also can Windsor xxx, opposite from the "Windsor" we know. It is kinda of confusing here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Wrong, U standing at front door of formosa, with the hotel door behind you. On your left is centre point, with MacD at lvl one and Queen massage on the otherside of the road. That way wrong way. On your right is Lucky Plaza, now dead mall except for the loads of HP shops and Goldsmiths at lvl 1. Go that way is correct way. Walk pass Lucky plaza U reach the stretch of shop houses, then on the otherside of the road is Harmoni apartment. Cross the road, ACER dealer, walk all the way in is Winsor FC liao.
Cool nw got 2 very very detailed explanation!! i can agar agar oredy nw hahax my next trip i wan to try walking only dun wan to get 'robbed' by taxi animore!!

also juz realised tat A1 food court is juz around lucky plaza there...should try their seafood next time

Quote:
Bro, seeing the real thing is believing. Photo all cheating one lah. Furthermore 375, which cat?
I also dunno lah wat category but got bathtub n king size bed...must be their deluxe or sumting...

anyway tat time the taxi drive past orion n lai lai n halo i see frm outside really2 like budget hotel/motel in geylang like tat...i scared leh stay tat type of hotel...prefer 3 stars n above like formosa & puri
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread