The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barcelona - NouCamp Faithful

Barcelona 4 - 1 Málaga : Usual routine for Barca

David Villa scored twice as Barcelona thrashed Malaga 4-1 at the Nou Camp tonight to extend their lead to four points at the Primera Division's halfway stage.

Andres Iniesta, Villa and Pedro gave Barca a 3-0 lead at the interval and the Catalans always looked comfortable, despite Duda's second half free-kick.

Villa added his second six minutes after that as Pep Guardiola's side cruised to a trademark victory - their 13th successive league win - which was made all the sweeter by Real Madrid's failure to beat bottom-of-the-table Almeria earlier on in the evening.

(excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 20-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Real Betis 3 - 1 Barcelona : Barca through despite defeat

Barcelona survived a scare against Real Betis to book their place in the semi-finals of the Copa del Rey after a 6-3 aggregate victory.

Pep Guardiola's side looked assured of their place in the last four after cruising to a 5-0 win in the first leg, but were quickly on the rack as two goals in the opening seven minutes from Jorge Molina set second-tier Betis on the way to a 3-1 win.

The result brought an end to Barca's record run of 28 games unbeaten.

The start was a humiliating one for a Barca team which, while weakened, still boasted the likes of Lionel Messi, Xavi, Javier Mascherano and Gerard Pique.

And Messi it was who restored some Catalan pride seven minutes before the break as he fired home to reduce the deficit and leave Betis needing to score seven goals to progress.

In the end the hosts could manage just one more goal, through Arzu on the stroke of half-time, but Barca's humiliation was not yet quite complete, with Messi's uncharacteristic penalty miss in the second period typifying a poor display by the Primera Division leaders.

Old 23-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

Barcelona 3 - 0 Racing Sandanter : Formality win for Barca

Barcelona swept aside Racing Santander with consummate ease at the Camp Nou to secure a 14th successive Primera Division win and move provisionally seven points clear of bitter rivals Real Madrid at the top of the table.

Goals from Pedro, after barely a minute of play, and Messi - from the penalty spot - gave the Catalans a 2-0 lead at the break.

Andres Iniesta ensured all three points early in the second half for Barca, who made it 55 points from a possible 60 in the league this season and shook off the relative disappointment of losing 3-1 to Betis in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday night.

Old 25-01-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Lionel Messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLionel Messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

another win for us.
bro lacoruna69,
gracias for all the updates.
10 is my jersey number.
Old 25-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Messi View Post
another win for us.
bro lacoruna69,
gracias for all the updates.
Congratz on winning the FIFA Ballon d'Or. A very great achievement at such young age. Too bad you don't play for the SG Lions........oh I forgot they kenna dis-banded liao.

Old 27-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Samster

Barcelona 5 - 0 Almeria : Easy win for Barca

Barcelona took their aggregate score in two games against Almeria this season to 13-0 with a 5-0 win.

Lionel Messi scored an early brace, with David Villa and Pedro also on target before half-time, meaning the second half resembled little more than a training game with Barca knowing their place in the Copa del Rey final was all-but assured.

They still found time to add a fifth, though, with Seydou Keita wrapping things up late on.

Old 28-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 15
A Red Devils is a Helpful and Caring SamsterA Red Devils is a Helpful and Caring Samster

another over 3 win.
will they score more than 3 goals again on this weekend match,away to Hercules Club ?

Devils' Next: pssybank,Cum Luver,asiancigar
Old 30-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Hercules 0 - 3 Barcelona : Messi on the double

Lionel Messi scored two late goals as Barcelona beat 10-man Hercules 3-0 to preserve their 100% away record in the Primera Division and move seven points clear of Real Madrid at the top of the table.

Pedro gave Barca the lead two minutes before the interval, but the win was still in doubt until Messi's late intervention, with the Argentina forward bagging two goals in the last three minutes to give the Catalans a comfortable victory following Javier Farinos' dismissal for the home side.

The win erased memories of Barca's surprise home defeat at the hands of the promoted side earlier on in the campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Red Devils View Post
another over 3 win.
will they score more than 3 goals again on this weekend match,away to Hercules Club ?
Just 3 only.....

Old 31-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Lionel Messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLionel Messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i was expecting 4-0.
but it is alright,a win for us and now 7 pts clear of RM.
10 is my jersey number.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

Almeria 0 - 3 Barcelona : Barca meets Real Madrid in Final

Spanish superpowers Barcelona and Real Madrid set up a mouth-watering Copa del Rey final against each other after both clubs progressed through their respective semi-finals.

Barca, leading 5-0 from their first leg against Almeria, cruised through 8-0 on aggregate thanks to second-leg goals from Adriano, Thiago and recent signing Ibrahim Afellay - his first for the club.

The likes of Lionel Messi, Xavi and David Villa were all left on the bench, but it mattered little as a much-changed Barca ran out convincing winners nevertheless.

Old 05-02-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
VeriSign deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVeriSign deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i place a fun bet on Barcelona to win 4-0 at odd of 9.50

回報的兄弟,姐妹: korra
Old 06-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Barcelona 3 - 0 Atlético Madrid : Messi hat-trick for Barca

Lionel Messi scored another sublime hat-trick for Barcelona as the Catalans strolled to a 3-0 victory over Atletico Madrid at the Nou Camp to break Real Madrid's 50-year-old record of 15 straight league victories.

Madrid's hero back in 1961 was Alfredo di Stefano, but Barca's main man in 2011 is another Argentinian - Messi.

The 23-year-old opened the scoring with a trademark low finish from the edge of the box after 17 minutes, before adding a second from close range just short of the half-hour mark and scrambled home a third late in the game to move Barca 10 points clear - albeit provisionally - of Madrid at the top of the table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeriSign View Post
i place a fun bet on Barcelona to win 4-0 at odd of 9.50
Short of 1 more goal.....

Old 06-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

another 3-0 win.
look like this is their winning scoreline for this season.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 13-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Samster

Sporting Gijon 1 - 1 Barcelona : Barca held by lowly Gijon

Barcelona's record 16-match winning run in the Primera Division came to an end on Saturday as they were held to a 1-1 draw by lowly Sporting Gijon.

The result also meant Barcelona failed to win away in the Primera Division for the first time this season.

Relegation-threatened Sporting took the lead through a fine David Barral effort after 16 minutes, and looked as if they may hold on for a shock victory until David Villa's sublime chip against his former club rescued a point for the Catalans.

Old 17-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Arsenal 2 - 1 Barcelona : Barca downed by Gunners

Robin van Persie and Andrey Arshavin struck as Arsenal staged a brilliant late comeback to claim a 2-1 win and give themselves a real chance of progressing in the Champions League.

David Villa fired Barcelona, hailed by Arsene Wenger as the world's best team, ahead in the first half after combining with Lionel Messi.

But their superiority faded after the break when Arsenal took control, with Van Persie starting the comeback in the 79th minute before Andrey Arshavin smashed home a superb winner.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1