The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
5 hurt in Hat Yai building fire

Report from Bangkok Post dated 17 July 2013 :-

5 hurt in Hat Yai building fire

Five people were believed injured when a fire broke out in a building used to store and sell monastic supplies in Songkhla province on Thursday, a Post Today report said.

The report said the fire destroyed the four-storey building, where candles, joss sticks, monks' robes and firecrackers were stored.

The building was located near the Clock Tower in Hat Yai district.

It was believed five people in the building when the stored firecrackers exploded were injured, the report said.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

See photos at :- http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...ire-in-hat-yai
Old 17-07-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Those on display for sale are most probably replica JCs selling @ 150-200 baht. They are not same as AAA imitation JC...... Replicas can be sold openly because they differ slightly from the originals..... look carefully and you will see some parts of the JC design is not the same as the original although 95% is similar.

Real AAA grade imitation JCs are not displayed openly as it is illegal and they look EXACTLY like the real McCoy.... not many people is able to tell the difference between the imitation and the real ones.

Yup, those on display were replica where their pricing only cost avg 120-150baht. Those AAA when u requested, they will go to the their store room n bring it out. Their opening price and all those bull shit from the stall owner of cos will quote u 280-550baht depending on how they see u. Anyway, 200baht should be able to close the deal. Again, if u not a good bargainer, confirm kena chop.
Old 18-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peterlim12356 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any Bro here can tell me is there any mini van from the Hatyai airport to Danok?
what is the cost? Going next month
Thanks a lot......
Old 20-07-2013, 01:35 AM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlim12356 View Post
any Bro here can tell me is there any mini van from the Hatyai airport to Danok?
what is the cost? Going next month
Thanks a lot......
Mini van im not very sure. But there is this counter (after u exit out from custom, turn right about 15 meters) where they provide airport taxi to Danok and other places. I think the cost for a taxi is either 800 or 1200baht, can't remember correctly (I never took a taxi from airport to Danok b4). However, book once from tour agent at HY to Danok which cost 400baht (6 years ago).
Old 20-07-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peterlim12356 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Mini van im not very sure. But there is this counter (after u exit out from custom, turn right about 15 meters) where they provide airport taxi to Danok and other places. I think the cost for a taxi is either 800 or 1200baht, can't remember correctly (I never took a taxi from airport to Danok b4). However, book once from tour agent at HY to Danok which cost 400baht (6 years ago).

Ok Bro
Thank for your info.........
Old 21-07-2013, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lee Garden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
Bro, chiong safe. Underage all avoid.
Yes...later kena blackmail.
Old 21-07-2013, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Garden View Post
Yes...later kena blackmail.
U guys must b lucky to see young babes. My colleague went 2 yrs ago say the farms gals at See kim yong and Channivet are mostly aunties( looks early to late 40s) but they r priced at 1800baht each . In the end , he didnt take but go back next day select a young milf early 30s for 2200 baht. He didnt see any 20s aged gals even. Hope this time i go wont kena like my colleague
Old 21-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
U guys must b lucky to see young babes. My colleague went 2 yrs ago say the farms gals at See kim yong and Channivet are mostly aunties( looks early to late 40s) but they r priced at 1800baht each . In the end , he didnt take but go back next day select a young milf early 30s for 2200 baht. He didnt see any 20s aged gals even. Hope this time i go wont kena like my colleague
go early before lunch.... remember to shop around... worms there for early bird

I had breakfast and one hour massage... then pop to Channivat by a motorsai.... then I walked all the way to SKY.... stopping by Atami and finally SKY and picked up my bird.... after a few rounds of selections and also visiting the soapie in soi 1 sky ... I headed to feed myself with chicken rice..

by the time things done its not yet 1pm
Old 21-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Samster

cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
go early before lunch.... remember to shop around... worms there for early bird

I had breakfast and one hour massage... then pop to Channivat by a motorsai.... then I walked all the way to SKY.... stopping by Atami and finally SKY and picked up my bird.... after a few rounds of selections and also visiting the soapie in soi 1 sky ... I headed to feed myself with chicken rice..

by the time things done its not yet 1pm
Bro, Atami n Sky issit name of the farms ktvs?? issit true the okt charge more if u take tutu there cos the driver will come back for a cut as tips?
Old 21-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, Atami n Sky issit name of the farms ktvs?? issit true the okt charge more if u take tutu there cos the driver will come back for a cut as tips?
Yes. if possible, drop somewhere near n walk in
Old 21-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Basically all the prices from the farm for gals age 18-25 yrs old is ard 1800 - 2500baht. Most of them fall into 2000baht category. Sometimes OKT will quote slightly more with their bull shit story. Of cos tutu will have commission if they bring u there. Their commission is 500baht. They will collect it discreetly after u left the farm.
Old 21-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sky - Si kam ying..... soi with plenty of KTVs

Atami - the cheapest Turkish soapie u can get in HY

To avoid the "cut"... just make sure the tuktuk left out of your sight before u enter the shop.... if u are selective and picky like me.... u would see a number of shops before u returned to your pick of the day.... so no worries mate.... you could only pick one for the day!

Highly recommended for brothers...

http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/index.html
Old 21-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

thanks bros, for all ur help
Old 21-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going 4-7 August ?
Old 21-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
blackjazzstar is Cool - loads of Potential

Like to check where is this SG heritage hotel is?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1