The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
If excluding ferry tics, yes.. Should be able to...
I went there stay hotel + eat + bonk, about $120...
thanks bro for the info...no not excluding ferry ticket..150 spent there
Old 26-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadrop View Post
hey bro i could like to ask is $150sg enough for girl,hotel,food i dont mind cheap hotel for a one day trip planing to go in the morning and go back tomorrow
$150 = ard Rp 1150000. should be enough if ferry ticket not included, And also u better don't go disco if not mostly the girl will ask u buy obat for them then u will not have enough liao, if u don't buy some will show u black face and u won't be able to makan her when u go back hotel. And rem bring extra $ go.
Old 26-02-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
$150 = ard Rp 1150000. should be enough if ferry ticket not included, And also u better don't go disco if not mostly the girl will ask u buy obat for them then u will not have enough liao, if u don't buy some will show u black face and u won't be able to makan her when u go back hotel. And rem bring extra $ go.
thanks bro hahaha dont worry bro i don't want to go disco all..all i want to eat and get laid
Old 26-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks bro hahaha dont worry bro i don't want to go disco all..all i want to eat and get laid
Then will be enough liao, Enjoy ur trip.
Old 27-02-2009, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 22
desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!

Maximillian Hotel is one of the newer hotels in Karimun. But do not take the rooms on the 6th floor. That's because the KTV is on the 7th level and it doesn't end till 2am. The booming bass sound, coupled with singing that sounds like the slaughtering of chickens, is extremely loud.

You have been advised...

Cheers
Old 27-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondav View Post
Maximillian Hotel is one of the newer hotels in Karimun. But do not take the rooms on the 6th floor. That's because the KTV is on the 7th level and it doesn't end till 2am.
Hmm...oso try not to check into rooms along 4th level, new wing. Otherwise Maxi is a wonderful hotel to stay. Ustand 1 of the unit is "unclean".

U have been forwarned...
Old 27-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
thanks bro for the info...no not excluding ferry ticket..150 spent there
I assume ur S$150 includes the ferry cost? Tat means u only have balance of S$93. Hmmm....

Gils - RP250K (few but can try)
Hotel - RP100K (Wisma)
Food - RP250K (lunch + seafood )
Seaport tax - RP40K
Tip - RP50K

Balance on hand - RP30K (try to adj between cost of gils and food)

Tight budget but still feasible.

S$93 @ RP720,750 (bely bely conservative rate of 7750)

Tere u r! Happy bonking. Dont forget ur FR y?
Old 27-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
I assume ur S$150 includes the ferry cost? Tat means u only have balance of S$93. Hmmm....

Hotel - RP100K (Wisma)
Seaport tax - RP40K
Tip - RP50K

Now I know why you are being called 'BALAI KING'... Even my mum hometown is there, I still not sure of it... Thumbs UP for u !!

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 27-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post

Hotel - RP100K (Wisma)
Seaport tax - RP40K
Tip - RP50K

wow thanks bro great tip

and no bro 150 not includes the ferry cost...
Old 27-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 22
desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!desmondav is one of the Best!

Btw, the police have raided the villas and now the ceweks are scattered over the Karimun town and housed in various hotels by their keepers. If you know which villa house your cewek is from, the experienced drivers there know where they are being housed at.

Currency rate at Karimun terminal is 7800Rp as of this Wednesday.

Have a good one, bros....Cheers
Old 27-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw, the police have raided the villas and now the ceweks are scattered over the Karimun town and housed in various hotels by their keepers. If you know which villa house your cewek is from, the experienced drivers there know where they are being housed at.

Currency rate at Karimun terminal is 7800Rp as of this Wednesday.

Have a good one, bros....Cheers
That is right. They are now at Alishan, Horizon ,Shangrila ......
Exchange rate is 7820rp. Girl r advice to stay in hotel due to new police chief arrive in Balai for inspection for 2 mth .

Uncle XD is right . Ojeck is safe to ride & the price for cewek on weekday is indeed cheap.

live frm Balai
Old 27-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyah!!!!!!!!!!Damn it all these Razia!!damn it all these elections wayang kulit!!!!!!!Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!cewek prices sure expensive lah like that!
Old 27-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Now I know why you are being called 'BALAI KING'...
Bro, Balai no King or Sultan ya.

Quote:
wow thanks bro great tip

and no bro 150 not includes the ferry cost...
In tat case u r talking about $207 in total? More than enough. Fret not.

Quote:
Tats y I always advise bros to take the gils HP and Mammy/joint telp no. In such situation it comes in handy.

I suppose tis the best time for supir to earn $. Sigh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
That is right. They are now at Alishan, Horizon ,Shangrila ......

Uncle XD is right . Ojeck is safe to ride & the price for cewek on weekday is indeed cheap. live frm Balai
Hmmm...history repeating itself again. Last mth some of V61/63 were at Horizon..

Alamak. xd uncle ya? I not tat old lah. But maybe older than u ya. So remember not to cheong Saturdays cos ppl nowadays check in on Fridays. Mon to Thurs wld be an ideal days to cheong...

Live fm Balai? No Frs? Share share leh... Will reward u ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Aiyah!!!!!!!!!!Damn it all these Razia!!damn it all these elections wayang kulit!!!!!!!Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!cewek prices sure expensive lah like that!
Relax lah bro. Now u know y I ask u to keep gils contacts? As for the prices, juz hope bro Don28 wld update us asap....
Old 28-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
$150 = ard Rp 1150000. should be enough if ferry ticket not included,
Bro, the rate you quoted reminded me the downfall of Late President Suharto era. Wish I could get that kind of rate again cos currently RP is only quoted as @ 7800. Not 10000.
Old 28-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Bro, the rate you quoted reminded me the downfall of Late President Suharto era. Wish I could get that kind of rate again cos currently RP is only quoted as @ 7800. Not 10000.
Did u mean i quote the wrong rate? If yes, pls read properly. $150 X 7800 =Rp 1170000 and that day when i post the rate is ard rp77** so i put it as ard rp1150000.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1