The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
pentacoast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dubai vs SG vs HK vs Taiwan

If you had to compare them and choose one, which and why?

I'm reading up on these more expensive markets. In general they sound like they have higher quality girls because they "brain drain" the 8s out of their home countries (pussy drain?)

Dubai: The 2nd largest p4p scene in Asia. Has international talent from everywhere

HK, SG, Taiwan: Hot Asians. Comparable or not?

I live in Thailand by the way (Pattaya). I'm looking for a mix of good quality and service. Dubai seems to be the standout but I'm also interested in hearing the relative differences between the Asian Tigers
Old 18-03-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dubai vs SG vs HK vs Taiwan

If i had money id go dubai first. Just for the variety.

HK/TW would be my next choice.

SG is lower in terms of quality/service but maybe thats because i live here and got bias. Maybe to outsider might be comparable to hk/tw.

Though i dont have money so its all a pipe dream 😭
Old 19-03-2023, 03:23 AM
Not Activated

Interesting, why do you think SG is lower service?

Do others agree with that? I know this forum is Singapore dominant
Old 19-03-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Singaporeans are not service and PR oriented, from the way we are brought up, educated and finally into society. Not just in P4P industry, it's obvious in many industries that require customer relations. We are a 见钱眼开, show me the money first and my attitude improves.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-03-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai indeed has an international scene...especially the ladies from the Central Asian countries...Big damage to the wallet but you can tick off your bucket list easily there...

But being a "Muslim" country, there are certain risks to take when cheong there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentacoast View Post
If you had to compare them and choose one, which and why?

I'm reading up on these more expensive markets. In general they sound like they have higher quality girls because they "brain drain" the 8s out of their home countries (pussy drain?)

Dubai: The 2nd largest p4p scene in Asia. Has international talent from everywhere

HK, SG, Taiwan: Hot Asians. Comparable or not?

I live in Thailand by the way (Pattaya). I'm looking for a mix of good quality and service. Dubai seems to be the standout but I'm also interested in hearing the relative differences between the Asian Tigers

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about laos? Any comments about there?
Old 20-03-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have done Pakistanis, Iranians, Turkishs, Moroccans in Dubai before. It's not difficult to find gorgeous FL from these countries who knows how to go to your place or hotel.

Damage wise, it may seem pricey but really depends on your budget.

If you really want cheap beautiful gals, especially Moroccans, you can fly to Casablanca directly. Best choices and really cheap. But need to be aware of some gals who will try to scam you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Dubai indeed has an international scene...especially the ladies from the Central Asian countries...Big damage to the wallet but you can tick off your bucket list easily there...

But being a "Muslim" country, there are certain risks to take when cheong there...

Old 23-03-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of

I lived in HK, SG & Dubai...

HK: kinky spa and 141 land. Dodgy places at every corner. Scene is 99.99% Asian, 98% being Chinese.

SG: a bit more variety, no 141 rooms (except for some fake spa), more Thai FL.

Dubai: it's like OT exploded and scattered ML from United Nations all over the place.
Old 23-03-2023, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8255 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolaki View Post

HK: kinky spa and 141 land. Dodgy places at every corner. Scene is 99.99% Asian, 98% being Chinese.

Dubai: it's like OT exploded and scattered ML from United Nations all over the place.
Interesting sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 23-03-2023, 08:08 AM
Not Activated

Quote:

Thank you! Can you rank them by price, looks and service? Right now from light research I have it like this:

Price: TW/HK/SG all roughly the same. Dubai the most expensive

Service: SG worst, HK/TW a step above. Dubai the most variance from scams to PSE. Maybe on average a tiny bit lower than HK/TW

Looks: I have no idea on this one. All these are higher tier destinations so I imagine hot girls in all 4.
Old 24-03-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Very interesting bro
Old 24-03-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dubai vs SG vs HK vs Taiwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentacoast View Post
Thank you! Can you rank them by price, looks and service? Right now from light research I have it like this:

Price: TW/HK/SG all roughly the same. Dubai the most expensive
Hmm, it's really difficult.
Quote:
Service: SG worst, HK/TW a step above. Dubai the most variance from scams to PSE. Maybe on average a tiny bit lower than HK/TW

Looks: I have no idea on this one. All these are higher tier destinations so I imagine hot girls in all 4.
TW, never tried, but the offers look great. Big tits Chinese, but filters and photoshop can be dangerous.

HK: I tried the cheap 400$ 141 from Sham Shui Po to the high end spas like K/M or Nuru... I never had Filipinas or Indos in HK... a few Thais on QRW.

SG: SEA variety, you can eat Chinese, Thai, Indo, Pinay, Viet, Ang Moh... prices go from Geylang to high end local SG Instagrammy Tay Tay.

Dubai: I'm exploring for now, it seems you have all the dodgy spas where you can fuck and some weird office spas, residential towers that look like Fuji Building in HK with FL on almost every floor... The starter pack is still more expensive than the HK141 (the ugly ones) and Geylang.
Old 25-03-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
The starter pack is still more expensive than the HK141 (the ugly ones) and Geylang.
Do you know any other sites other then 141 for hongkies?
It seems 141 slowing to die off and only limited selections
Old 26-03-2023, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Do you know any other sites other then 141 for hongkies?
It seems 141 slowing to die off and only limited selections
There are some in Chinese, but I can't navigate in them...
Old 03-04-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Can share the website for fls in Dubai?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1