The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 26-03-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
onepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Astra SNS

She looks similar to the photos.. Obedient and pretty lady. She has mid fare tone but still fair, tall and no fat, slim body. Natural small B-cup soft and nice to grope and squeeze in the palms of your hands.

Gave me abit of a tease during shower by playing with my brother. Love her expression when giving her a good paint. Pussy was shaven and very wet. Can see its real and she enjoys it. Complete with some shaking when she is about to cum. Her sound system damn steam one.

The frenching was slow and we felt like passionate lovers. She would initates to french and had a good tongue exercise.She don't hold back and goes all the way, non-stop

DT and tongue swirling with eye contact. She got down on her knees and started sucking, took my hands and place them on her head to get me to face fuck her. Tried facefucking her with her head off the side of the bed too for awhile till she gag. I stop as i want to enter her rather than cumming now.

Started with missionary , switched to cowgirl. Her hole was tight and i was able to go in till very deep.I continued in cowgirl position for about 10 mins and cummed. Too shiok to hold longer, had to release all my cum. Good bonk!

The GFE was good. It was like my own girlfriend and being treated well.

She is leaving soon so be fast to book her.

Hope this FR can help her get more like minded customers.
Old 26-03-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
magikarp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanster View Post
Mimi from VP have gone back home? I thought she's gonna stay long here? 😔
she has stayed here for more than 2 years already bro. It was quite long if you ask me
Old 26-03-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
whitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikarp View Post
she has stayed here for more than 2 years already bro. It was quite long if you ask me
The G.O.A.T. will be missed.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikarp View Post
Oh. But i remembered, she was away from april till september last year. Thrn she came back and she say she will stay long. Its ok. Maybe she will come back again or maybe not. She will be missed.
Old 27-03-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
superfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperfinger555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a sexssion with Julia from SNS

Kudos to bro SNS. Professional and steady. Quick to reply to message.
Location was nice, new and easy access by all transport. Easy parking too for bro.

Julia has attractive blue eye and a mixed of fair and dark skin type. She look like what was shown in the pic. Shoulder length hair and very beautiful.
She has a slim, well maintained, petite body. Great, smooth skin. Nice proportionate boobs and a sexy ass that fit her body frame. She has about 4 tattoos on her body.

Started off in the toilet with her soap me up n played some naughty action with me. Once on bed started cat bath me from the neck all the way down to my 2nd ic. It was very sexy as she allow me to take my time exploring her body, biting and kissing everything. She would initiate the frenching, it started with light peeks to lip locking. As much as i want and get hotter, intense and passionate each time. It was quite aggressive and her tongue skill is good

Her BBBJ was very good. She got my asshole destroyed with her tongue, she spent a good 15 minutes just licking and poking my ass and balls before deepthroating my dick. No rush at all and slowly doing it and didnt stop till i made her stop.

Her pussy was pink in colour and cleaned shave and very sensitive.She loves to be licked and onces she gonna cum will pull my head to lick her deeper or can feel her rubbing her pussy on my mouth.She gets wet easily. She was sucking me while I fondle her pussy. I can feel her juicy following. She told me she was horny. Her juicy has no taste. Delicious.

Caps on n fuck her doggy then i fucked her from corner of bed to missionary then she say she want cum and push me on bed again to ride on top of me to take full control. Her pussy was very wet and tight while i am hitting her pussy wall. No need KY. Her moan is sexy n once things started heated up more,can feel her thrust her ass back against me harder n moan out loud till we both cummed together.i think i make her cum twice.

A wild and horny lady. Her seductive face make me pleasure fucking her

She speaks good English and able to communicate without GT

Gfe is top notch and can talk about anything.

This gal is a gem and worth a visit.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ssythunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ho gai xiao from here, eyeing a few but still very confuse to choose which one.
Old 28-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

ethooms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering, why so few of us dare to give 10/10 for looks? some of the ladies i've seen on the forums and IRL are for sure knockouts, so why don't we just give max points for physical beauty
Old 28-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
AlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Roxy SNS

This is not my not the first time trying this stable. Response was fast and planning was alway good.

Roxy is a sweet elegance lady. She is tall and fair and have slim, no fats at all body and shapy ass. Her boobs is about C in size, natural and pink nipple.

Action started in the shower with some teasing and rubbing between legs, ass and balls.

The frenching was fantastic. She is a french fish.Can French for as long as you want and any tongue pattern. suck each other's tongue and the lip are lock tight.

After catbath she stretched out both her arms to continue the nip play and started bbbj. I put my hand over her hand to control the pace, go in deep
and facefucked her for a good few minutes. The suction was strong as she take her time to blow me and giving me the bitchy look. Damn shiok.

Her pussy was shaven and sweet tasting. Pink, wet pussy that tastes so good! When eating her out wah the way her body squirm around make me hard. Quickly cap on and fuck her.

We started to ride me and she has a good stamnia can and can ride for long time. I touch her slim and sexy figure when she was riding me and she was damn horny, very high sex drive, will moan and beg for more when she gets high. Next i switch to cowgirl then reverse cowgirl and lastly missionary.
I feel her pussy it was dripping wet and freaking tight and the tightness make me submit and cummed.

Fucking satisfied and pleased.She really put in effort to pleaseure.

RTF material. Thanks SNS for the session.
Old 28-03-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
HiroNakamura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Julia SNS is a pretty lady who look the same as in the photo with shoulder length hair and tanned skin type . She has a hourglass figure and petite in size and height. The waist to ass ratio is good. A shaven pussy with pink lips and some tattoos on her body.

Start with passionate kisses like kissing my GF and escalates to deep wet and wild DFK. She has a thick lips that were made for kissing and wrapping around dicks.

She started by pushing me down to sit on the edge of the bed and knelt between my legs. Her head between my legs sucking hard on my dick. I can hold the back of her head and hold her in a DT position while she makes sounds to enhance the experience. There was a point it was fast and furious. The whole process was heaven. She is really a cock lover as she will just take your cock to blow ad suck non-stop.

I returned the favour by switching positions with her. I took my time to work around her pussy and nibbling the labia before slowing teasing her clitoris into erection. I can start tasting her juices soon after sucking and licking on her beautiful clitoris. Coupled with massaging her vagina with my thumb and later using 2 fingers, she arched and made a yelp before pushing me away forcefully. It really boosted my ego making her cum like that.

The whole foreplay process took quite some time and it really made me raging hard. She capped me and climb on and rode me hard. I was so deep into her that my tip pushed hard into her while she grinded herself into orgasm again. This girl really knows how to enjoy herself. We switched to lotus and missionary. I finally moved her into doggy position and really took my time to fuck her brains out before i cummed.

The GFE is no doubt very high and deep. She knows what she is doing, and is hardworking and she can communicate well in english.

She is sure the RTF type. Whole session was relaxing and no rush.

Thanks SNS.
Old 29-03-2023, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
whitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Combined FR for 2 dates with Carina https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=914585

Looks: Cute petite 155cm doll fills me with the urge to carry her home. Adorable from any angle, whether she's blowing me from below, riding me on top or getting rammed from behind. Greeted by her in a dainty white frilly dress. Soft lovely voice, but very naughty in bed.

Converse well in Chinese, like twmm. High school gf feel. Shit if only I know more Chinese other than "可爱".

Room - wild. Blue led lights and glass bathroom. Got night club feel.

Playful catbath and bj, multi-tasking with hands and mouth. Big tease.

FJ
Pussy was shaved and wet and tight - didn't try getting 2 fingers in.
Cowgirl - she shows off her dancing move as she rolls her body while grinding the hips back and forth while locking eyes. Then leaned forward and started 'twerking' from the top. Then I reciprocated by pistoning from below.
Reverse cowgirl - full glorious view of her body roll. God, if only there's a side mirror. She leaned forward and started grinding, giving me a good view of her pussy gobbling up my dick.
Lotus - first time, definitely not last time. There's something sensual about the position. Can zhut can dfk can lay her down into missionary while still connected at the hip.
Doggy - slow thrust while she is against the wall, while she arches her back and turns her head around for a dfk e.g.

Extras - she has some costumes including school girl.
As advertised, her dance is really must see. Not only can see, can brush her hair, undress her everywhere.

Her pacing and time management is good, even for a fast shot like me. Planning my next rtf.
Old 29-03-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
oldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroldmoon99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Adelya from SNS.

Look
Adelya has green seductive eye and a very exotic beautiful look. She has pink nipple and her boobs is natural, round and nice shape that fit her sexy slim and curve hot body frame.

Service level
I shall break it down in bullet points:

- Her service starts right after you enter her room. Shower before and after session with insepection on your body and lot of teasing and rubba rubba action. She will help you take off clothes, catbath you a bit, nibble on your nipples. She will strip to let you feast on her boobs and nibble on her nipples, or you can help take off clothes. She will do catbath, lick your ears etc.

- She will initiate frenching. It was passionate, wild and nice frenching with tongue fighting. The feeling was like some long lost lover, non stop.

- BBBJ was very slow and wet. I thought she will pump very hard but she is very surprisingly patient and her DT, wet balls sucking, choked and gagged on me made me almost wanna cum, but held on.

-Pussy was wet and shaven with pink lip and absolutely no smell. Very sensitive to my licking. A delight to see her moaning along the way and I can tell she is not easily able to be satisfied w painting. Maybe it’s also not her thing I guess.

-I did missionary, slow and steady and ramped up the speed with her legs over my shoulders. She gave a loud moan and took it like a champ. Switched to standing doggy with her leaning over the bed edge and ramped her hard this time till i came all over n her face.

- Her GFE was high. Chemistry was good for both of us and she is not a time watcher. She was hardworking, friendly and very willing to please attitude. Communication with her was not an issue as her english was quite good.

An awesome and sexified session. OKT is responsive and love the fact its real pics.
Old 29-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
lickingbutt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylickingbutt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=927835

Annie SNS

I promised the steady OKT SNS to post and so must post! Firstly, I just want to say so far, from the promptness in replies and the way the OKT handle the booking was very professional.

As for Annie, my review for her below

1. Looks : She has your young girl look. Light brown long hair and very shy, maybe even cold, at first but will really warm up when she feel my meat rod inside her.

2. Body: slim, no tummy at all, white smooth fair skin like a baby. perky ass, long slender and tall with shaven and pink pussy.

3. Bbbj : She does DT and maintain eye contact all the way. good suction, able to take it deep. love the way she twirls her tongue around the tip of my dick

5. Frenching: Never french this much before. From shower to room until the deal finish also french non stop

6. Painting/69: Pussy fully shaved. She came twice when painting her. She is super wet

7. FJ: started with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Good riding skills, as expected doggy was shiok with her shapely ass. There is a side mirror for those who enjoy the view, stereo is on point and sounds genuine as well. tight and able to withstand hard and deep thrusting.

8. GFE: felt at peace with her. Very important with me so I get hard on. Patient, friendly and able to speak good english and willing to please

9.RTF- Definitely if budget enough. haha. really a rare gem
Old 29-03-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 8
Sitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Roxy SNS

* Face: tall, beautiful blue eye and pleasant looking girl next door look.

* Boobs: natural with pink nipple that fit well and suckable

* Body: slim, fair and skin very smooth her waist to hip ratio is pretty good

* Bbbj: BBBJ was really good full of suction and deepthoat. Slow and steady that I had to hold it in. nice slurpy tongue that licked my dick head

* Frenching: wild, sexy and very passionate non stop tongue battles with her and willing to kiss

* Painting: she seemed to enjoy it. But she mentioned she was self conscious about it. She got wet white painting. Light cute moans made the experience better.

* FJ : no need KY. very tight and wet. wild and active in bed, accommodating to many position and eager to please. Good session with her.

* Attitude: very attentive to everything. Hang clothes, wipe you after shower. Always offering water. Patient and friendly

Will recommend for all to try. Very satisfied bonk.
Old 29-03-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Newbee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssythunter View Post
Any ho gai xiao from here, eyeing a few but still very confuse to choose which one.
Vp haven't disapppint so far. Rtfed mimi many times but it appears she has left or is taking a break. Usually i only trust bros with afew thousand points as they are less likely to be clones
Old 29-03-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 5
lovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of light

FR for SNS Annie

I will give you my honest review. Basically her skill is same as other girl this 2 month. As many bro know i like to do nasty and rough thing on girl but there is certain girl are not that submissive for me so i never did any nasty thing and because when the door open, straight away ask her undress then look at her asshole before doing anal. What make me horny is the moment that her asshole i inspected is quite tight. Dont ask me her pussy never try.

Face 10/10 same as photo, just different make up

Body 9/10 Curve at right place

Boob 9/10 same as photo. Soft and busty

Ass 8/10 Big Natural bubble ass, best is doggy make it look nice

BBBJ 10/10 Good suction with tongue swirling my cock

Anal 10/10 quite tight, feel like virgin for my dick

Take note guys
HER ASSHOLE MUST TRY!!! THE MOMENT I INSERT MY DICK WITH CAP
INTO HER ASSHOLE, ITS SO TIGHT!!! VIRGIN ASSHOLE HEAVEN FEELING! I HAVE TO INSERT MY DICK HEAD FIRST TO LET HER ASSHOLE RELAX AND SLOWLY INSERT ABIT MORE TILL I CAN INSERT MY DICK FULLY. PUMP HER SLOWLY AS SHE FEEL PAIN UNTIL SHE IS OK I START TO PUMP FAST AND HARD. DID IT IN DOGGYSTYLE ON FLOOR, MISSONARY, SIDE STANDING FUCK, ANAL FOR 20 MIN. RECOMEND TO ALL BRO IF YOUR DICK IS LONG AND FATTER. YOU WONT REGRET IT!

pm me for more about anal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1