The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Cos the program of man is small head overnight big head. Hahaha
Old 27-03-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

very difficult for guy to maintain platonic relationship with girls lah. i am happily married but cannot deny wanting to bed some of my female friends even if they are 3 - 4/10 don't say the ones that are 6 - 7/10
Old 27-03-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Akboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengheng97 View Post
Kinda started liking to look out for milf when shopping. Hard to resist.
yes understand that feeling
Old 27-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
very difficult for guy to maintain platonic relationship with girls lah. i am happily married but cannot deny wanting to bed some of my female friends even if they are 3 - 4/10 don't say the ones that are 6 - 7/10
Just upped you bro.

Well, man has an itching COCK and admirative eyes, can eat don't waste.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lebowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
can eat don't waste
Indeed bro
Old 01-04-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
ExcellentJ2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicism View Post
Women and men can be friends. Men and women cannot be friends.
Can lah, friends with benefits
Old 02-04-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
I have been friends with single guys for more than a year. Yes they have hinted before. But if there is no chemistry between us, I will always put them as 'friends'.
So yes, man and woman can be friends.
Totally agree 👍
Old 03-04-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Bars. Lots of mature ladies there.
Old 04-04-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Very true bro
Old 03-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Which bar, and can I venture alone?
Old 03-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bajav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

man has an itching
Old 03-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
faxita50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very true bro
Old 04-06-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

China was much easier than Singapore. In China, there are so many kept mistresses and unhappy wives. It is so easy to hit jackpot. I love hanging out in China bookshops because it is so huge. One time met a milf that is super hot with her daughter. Managed to exchange WeChat as she know that I am not local.

Came out for a drink and one led to the other. Realised she owns a few restaurants and other businesses. The surprising thing was when she stripped, a pair of E cup pops out and her body was so slim. She told me she got married at 19 and she was 35. Kao! That day banged her till she stayed overnight. Later on she asked me to shoot raw inside her as she wanted to have a boy. 😆! Sibei horny sia.
Old 05-06-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

I've always been very sexually curious about those PRC women, particularly those good looking MILFs. However, my Chinese is really lousy (D7 for Higher Chinese O Levels, B3 for normal O Level Chinese) so I don't really dare to talk to them.

There was once when I got off the bus at a certain heartland estate in the east with a reputation for good food, and I noticed a good looking fair skinned PRC milf. However, I just went on my merry way and didn't think much of it. Then later, when I was passing by a row of shops in the HDB estates nearby the bus interchange, I noticed her sitting on a bench facing the shops. She was wearing a mid-calf length dress, and she was sitting in a M shaped pose with both knees up and both legs on the bench. Her dress was wide open, revealing her white cotton panties, and I could see some dark bushy patches beneath hinting at her pubic hair. I sat on the HDB staircase directly opposite her and gawked for like 10 minutes at her panties. She was doing a video call and totally oblivious. Anyway I worked up the courage to go and sit on the bench next to hers (there were two more benches on either side of the center bench she was sitting on that were slanted at an angle) to get a closer peek. I took out my phone and pretended to browse while sneaking closer peeks as often as I dared. I really wanted to get a close up view of her panties. This went on for a couple of minutes, but then some "gentleman" passerby came up to her and told her she zaogeng, and she closed her legs, and the show was over. That was one of the best ever zaogeng moments I have ever seen in my life. Those lovely fair thighs, those cotton panties and the bushy dark patches make me want to rub my face all over it and finger her pussy.
Old 05-06-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Hearsay PRC MILFs easy to up especially in beijing n shanghai

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1