The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, risky don't fuck your own maid. If she's a part time maid, by all mean use your skill. Or u cannot take it, go disco can easily take drunk maids. But own maid, no la.
not even own DH
those stay ard estate i also dare not
got a few nice one..always see some wear sexy go out on say night and sunday night come back half drunk

of cos if u single no issue
Old 08-03-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigtitslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
lately there have been many reports stating how we singaporean men have been screwing maids for less than $40.

With the huge maid population in Singapore i am sure there will be many of us with interesting stories to share.

Care to share?

The ST reported sometime back of a man who screwed the maid who worked in the house he lived in.

A lot of Singaporean old men are taken care of by pinas and minas..
That's hilarious man lol
Old 08-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pro bono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonqing View Post
This Pinoy maid whom I have been in touch with text me asking me whether want to meet at 11 am. Fast hand fast leg, and pick her at Punggol Taxis Stand. Quickly go to a discreet place. Looks wise, she not SYT . But good service. Solid BBBJ. Anyway did 2 rounds and send her back . Mange get this boob pic. Very nice and succulent boobs with long pointed nipple!!!

This Long nipple Pinoy is, not a looker. But her BBBJ and performance are worthy. Her Long nipples alone is worth it. Is rare to get DH on whole weekday so grab this chance bro. PM me details.

Those bros book her either pick her up and drop her back or get her cab/ grab.

So interested bro the following rules will apply. PM me the following

1. Your age
2. Race
3. Day willing to meet
4. Contact

She will contact u. .. Don’t ask me other questions. You deal with her yourself. Don’t want number collectors. Enjoy bro cheers..
Bro just PM u details, many thanks in advance
Old 09-03-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Bro, good you are bonking her and helping her and other bros here but don’t say the pic is urs la… I posted this pic way back in 2019… it’s still there
No wonder it looked so familiar!! I nibbled and chewed till sianz liao!! Her secret place the MSCP at Punggol now cannot liao! Got alot of buildings ard! Her neh neh dunno why over the years shrank liao. Only gd thing is her fleshy pwet and she can ride like a rodeo when high. She got so many names like a phone directory. But at least, now another sperm brother in the club! Welcum!
Old 09-03-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Bro, good you are bonking her and helping her and other bros here but don’t say the pic is urs la… I posted this pic way back in 2019… it’s still there
yaya still bonking her.. also thanks to you then know her... she still as good as before.. she is missing you... Pic never say i take want la bro.. i never as good as you can take photo for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Ops....🤭.maybe he is okt
bro dont misunderstand la... they are DH and not control by OKT. anything you just deal with the DH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
No wonder it looked so familiar!! I nibbled and chewed till sianz liao!! Her secret place the MSCP at Punggol now cannot liao! Got alot of buildings ard! Her neh neh dunno why over the years shrank liao. Only gd thing is her fleshy pwet and she can ride like a rodeo when high. She got so many names like a phone directory. But at least, now another sperm brother in the club! Welcum!
yaya her neh neh shrunk. . those MSCP no longer discreet have to change location. she miss you all
Old 09-03-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtitslover22 View Post
That's hilarious man lol
Yes la, this thread already 13years n the new maids r still rushing in to open legs. Even now those fw n expatriate r coming in to taste their meat. Where they can come in work earn money n at the same time get maids to fuck happily.
Old 09-03-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting, you guys need to pay for these Sengkang and Punggol pick ups?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 09-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Very interesting, you guys need to pay for these Sengkang and Punggol pick ups?
Yah lor, you got any advise how to spend my money bo....?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 09-03-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

https://forthcapital.com/singapore-expats-happiest/

Where u can work, earn money for family, save up money to marry a virgin wife, buy land, built house for a better future n here Sundays go find maids to fuck happily in the name of love?

Last edited by Wakeup123; 09-03-2023 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

al capone so ho say now.

fast hand fast leg open another branch at cuppage

all set rdy after OT gone
Old 10-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
al capone so ho say now.

fast hand fast leg open another branch at cuppage

all set rdy after OT gone
Bro have other locations too. For cuppage is it tea dance?
Old 10-03-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigtitslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Yah lor, you got any advice on how to spend my money bo....?
If you can't find a place to spend your money physically. Why not date a high-end sugar baby on SB and drain your pocket fast?

The good side is that you look like a baller. The downside is that you might not even get to taste that meat after spending that $$$$$$.

You want the blue pill or the red pill. (Matrix reference)
Old 10-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 8
Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!Mirage199737 is one of the Best!
My horny bitch teasing me again

Old 10-03-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post

This looks good for anal. Not many maids allow anal.
Old 10-03-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage199737 View Post

Wa bro, her facial complexion quite shiok hor

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1