The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2004, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Ah Dez's 5 SESSIONS!!!!

I really don't know how to write this FR.

Never in my GL career i ever did a 5 session before. As a matter of fact..... the longest ever was 4, that was with the retired Jane B followed by 3 with Pinky.
Well.... not as if we just DO it all the way.....

The only time i just do it all the way was with CK . But she also can ta han 2 session.

I have been sitting in front of this computer for 15mins and have yet to think about what to write.

All i can say.... it was a enjoyable time...

and for those who dislike Coded FR..... This is for you.. _|_ _|_

Because this Zhao Bo also Jalan this forum..... So don't want to burn my own backside...by writing a FR on her...

But..... my 1st ever 5 TAIs... Haiz...

Not say i want to promote for OKT, but to protect my own identity...

To find out who is this Chick.... proceed to 1612 and tell that bloody monkey OKT.... 5 TAIs!!!...
he will know who is it...
Old 01-06-2004, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 21
ahming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ah Dez's 5 SESSIONS!!!!

Wow bro!!...U super power le...must bring 3 joss sticks and one roast pig to appease u liao le!!
Old 01-06-2004, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kent32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Dez

wow...5 sexsions ah!!!

you eat the Magix pill or other pills is it???

hahaha

1612 no thanks lah... the OKT give my room to somebody else when i came out of the room to toilet, its kind of malu me when the girl came and we got to borrow room from 1610, sheesh... just becos i call a $80 girl...
wont go to 1612 anymore...
Old 01-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez

Never in my GL career i ever did a 5 session before. As a matter of fact..... the longest ever was 4, that was with the retired Jane B followed by 3 with Pinky.

The only time i just do it all the way was with CK . But she also can ta han 2 session.

I have been sitting in front of this computer for 15mins and have yet to think about what to write.

Because this Zhao Bo also Jalan this forum..... So don't want to burn my own backside...by writing a FR on her...

To find out who is this Chick.... proceed to 1612 and tell that bloody monkey OKT.... 5 TAIs!!!...
onli one gl wl i know surfs this forum....lor 20 gal?
Old 01-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Brudder did you head down to Lor 21 for the turtle soup after that.....? 5x long time nvr tried that....last time I think still in early twenties in my prime...nowadays two times straight already "chuang kwee". Think better rest for one week before you cheong again....
Old 01-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer
onli one gl wl i know surfs this forum....lor 20 gal?
FYI, there are at least 20 of the girls who are net savvy.

My last known estimate was around that figure.

Girls Savvy,
The Hustler
Old 01-06-2004, 03:52 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler
FYI, there are at least 20 of the girls who are net savvy.

My last known estimate was around that figure.

Girls Savvy,
The Hustler
Hey Hustler thks for the support on the reputation....I think this forum is now a open secret to this gals. Whenever there is a new gal I bonked, it is inevitable they normally ask who intro and I say friend and she would say "Not Sammyboy forum".
Old 01-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Hey Hustler thks for the support on the reputation....I think this forum is now a open secret to this gals. Whenever there is a new gal I bonked, it is inevitable they normally ask who intro and I say friend and she would say "Not Sammyboy forum".
No probe mate...u deserve the rep increment for ur wicked blend of FR...thoroughly enjoyed it thou my forays into cat150 has been restricted.

Yes, I was once 'harmed' by the leakage of net contents to the girls by another samster...eversince have taken every step with caution. And I've even gone to the extend of using pseudonym!

Masquerede,
The Hustler
Old 02-06-2004, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

KNN ... i though this will be another outstanding FR from you ...... since you alreay code, might as well write?

Quote:

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 03-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Nowadays, when I see coded FRs, I treat them like fairy tale lah...

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 03-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never mind lah ... fairy tale better than none ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 03-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01

Cheers!
zyxel
Sometimes bo bian, you find a gem which you cannot wait to share with bros cheongster but then once popularize already you find you have difficulties booking her. So some may want to "milk the cash cow" till dried then release to others.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Sometimes bo bian, you find a gem which you cannot wait to share with bros cheongster but then once popularize already you find you have difficulties booking her. So some may want to "milk the cash cow" till dried then release to others.
If my okt knows me well, he would get me the same gal that was coded. That si why I dun bother about the coded FRs. Read and PCC. Dun bother to find out. Anyway, the gal in the coded FR may not even suit me after all....

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 06-06-2004, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JaguarLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gal name coded in first post but no FR. Read through 12 posts and still no FR. Not even a single fairy tale to PCC. WTF?
Old 06-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaguarLuv
Gal name coded in first post but no FR. Read through 12 posts and still no FR. Not even a single fairy tale to PCC. WTF?
I would lov to post FR if only i can break code.....next time i use encrypted FR in cipher code.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1