The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold
Re: stories by the legendary one eye snake

Hi new here though this account was created ages ago...these stories are really legendary and very well written...
Old 15-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continued...

I tore opened her blouse and bra … "AAARRRRRRR!!!" … sending the buttons flying onto the screen which displayed a woman getting fucked from behind … and her tanned fucking big boobs literally sprang out … I dug my fingers into her firm flesh and squeeeeeeezed and pressed her hard onto my chest, flattening her breasts … "yyyyeeeeeessssss … Jooooooeeee … fuck me … fuck my itchy cunt … since I first saw you, I have been masturbating myself about you … yyyeeesssss … I'm a bitch … so, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME …" pulling on her nipples hard and crude, I lifted her ass from her stool and bent her over the computer table … I reached beneath her skirt … her panties was soaked … my fingers pushed the material aside and dived straight into her snatch … "OH!" she exclaimed … I drove my finger in and out of her wet slippery cunt … then two fingers … then three fingers, "ssswwwooossshhh … sssswwwooosssshhhh …" the sounds revealed the wetness in her pussy … she screamed her ecstasy … "Fuck me … Jooooeeeee … fuck me …" I replaced my three fingers with my thumb and twist … the index finger reached around and flipped on her clitoris … this sent her over the edge as she tensed and her knees buckled and come her first orgasm … and COME she did … I withdrew my drenched hand and unzipped my jeans and yanked out my hard rod … Joey was all ready to pump and rock and roll … I pressed her face close to the screen still displaying the woman got fucked from behind by a hunk and said, "Bitch, see this … this is how I am going to fuck you … from behind … alright … from behind … you like that BITCH …" "YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS … FUCK me … behind … HARD … "

I flipped her skirt over her waist … "eeeeerrrrrrr !" as I pulled the panties snapped just outside her cunt … her big rounded firm tanned ass immediately backed onto me, waving to get fucked … I gave them a hard slap and pulled Selina closer so that she slumped down with her face flat on the table and her ass on the edge of the desk, high up in the air, I inserted a finger up, or down (actual direction) her pussy again … this set her off a second time and I added a second and a third finger, fucking her with my hand, pumping her snatch relentlessly … then she begged to be fucked by my cock "OH OH OH JOE … FUCK me hard with your cock … I want him inside … fast strong and hard …" I slapped her ass cheeks again, leaving my palm print, as I pulled out my fingers … I put the tip of my cock head just into her pussy from behind, and teased her a little … swing side to side brushing her wet opening, teasing the itchy cunt and polishing my crown … then a little bit more at a time and a little bit deeper Joey drilled … Selina couldn't stand it any longer as she thrust her ass backwards and her pussy engulfed my cock "YYYYYAAAAAAA!!!" as the massive cock like a cork shoved to a bottle opening … I held still for a while to allow her sliding back and forth on her own pace along my hard core … she was moaning about how good my cock felt inside her. Her cunt was surprisingly tight, I could feel her cunt lips wrapping tightly around my cock as they slid along the shaft … like valves, stretched to accommodate the thick crown to enter, closed tightly after the crown had entered, and sealed around the thickness of the shaft … the sensation was fantastic!

I started thrusting slowly in and out of her and she met each thrust with a reverse thrust of her own, gradually I increased my pumping pace … very soon, I had both hands on her waist, pulling out the cock completely and aimed at her opening … totally non-stop oozing and inviting … "FUCK YOU BITCH!!!" as I rammed my rod all the way in one mighty thrust! "AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH …" Selina almost banged her head on the screen … I immediately pumped hard and fast, moving my prick in and out of her, my abdominal muscles banging against her ass cheeks with each stroke … all the way … every stroke, all the WAY … every stroke, all THE WAY … every stroke, ALL THE WAY … pulling my cock almost all out and then slammed him back in again … she was panting and fucking me back … she made "hhhoooooofffffff … hhhhhoooooooooofffffffff …" sounds like our famous Granny Leong as she rocked back and forth violently … "Ya Selina, FUCK back at me … " "FUCK YOU Joe … I know you FUCK that slut Carina too … right …" "Ya, I fucked her … and I fuck you now, bitch hear me … before I go back to Singapore, I am going to fuck your bitchy brains off, you itchy piece of cunt!"

I rammed slammed banged into her cunt strong and fast, jerking her against the computer table … I reached under and played with her tits while I fucked her doggy on the computer desk, my hands grabbed her bouncing bonkers, teasing her nipples with my thumbs, pinching and pulling them as I jerked my cock deeeeeeper and deeeeeeeeeeeper into her pussy … "Oh, that's so good," Selina moaned, "fuck me harder! Joe! Oh yes, oh yes, I'm coming, oh that is so good … fucking Jooooeeeee … faster …" I complied. She tried to arch her upper torso, but I pushed her back down and slapped her ass whenever she arched up … I ransacked her cunt like this is my last fuck … glancing on the keyboard, I had an idea …

I pulled her back a bit so that her breasts landed on the keyboard, with one hand I pressed on her back and forced her boobs flat (which was virtually impossible as hers were humongous and firm!!!) on the keyboard with her nipples buried between some keys … "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH …" she let out a cry of SHIIIIOOOOKKKKKness … then with the other hand, I grabbed the side of the keyboard and pulled along the table top, "AAARRRRGGGGHHH !!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!!! AAAAAARRRR !!! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH …" the ridges formed by the keys brushed across her heavy duty bonkers and sent her yelling into the next world … "OOOHHHHH OOOHHH OOOHHH FUCK JOEEEEE …" "ya, what ?" as I pushed the keyboard back underneath her now RED and definitely HOT breasts and gave her a second wave of pleasure … pulled for third wave … pushed for forth, then fifth, sixth, seventh … "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH … FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK … YYYYOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU JJJJJOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE …" until her breasts seemed to be friction burned by the keys … this new found pain/pleasure set her off again, I could sense her vaginal walls crashing on my cock, and I rammed hard and buried deeeeeep in her pussy to receive the shower of come … -- fucking chio bitch, send your own itchy cunt for me to fuck, and FUCK you I will – Selina was breathless, she slumped flat on the table, red hot swollen bigger breasts still pressed hard onto the keyboard (her new found toy, I think) gasping for air, I continued pumping into her snatch, her come was pressured out from her cunt by my powerful stroke…
Old 15-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

I shifted Selina to the big desk, my cock still buried in her cunt, wheel-barrowed her over … bending her over the big desk, I RAM SLAM PLUNGE BANG DRILL and PUMP several strokes before I withdrew my cock – hard as steel and totally coated with her cum-juice. I rolled her over and let her lie on her back on the big desk … I held up her legs and spread her opened … "AAAAARRRRGGGGGGG … " her dark black bush was thick but nicely trimmed, though it is all messed up now with her ever-flowing cum … her cunt lips are thick and puffy that curled slightly outwards … within less that 5 seconds of visual enjoyment, I speared my cock into her bull-eyes cunt again, pumping like turbo-charged! "YYYEEEEESSSSSS … FUCK me … HAAAARRRDDEEEEERRRRRR … JOOOEEEEE …" Selina urged for more … I watched my cock piercing through her cunt lips … and I pressed my thumb on her clitoris as I continued pumping … "HHHOOOOOOOO … HHHHHOOOOOooooooooFFFFFFFffffffff …" "HHHHHooooooffffff …" she was starring at me with flaming lust and gasping … like wanting to get up, she reached forward and grabbed my forearms, her entire body stiffened, then began shaking in a violent orgasm that sent chills down my spine, another come exploded … this was long … she held on to my arms for as long as 2 minutes or more … fucking hell digging her nails into my arms … time for me to COME! I yanked her hands off and draped her sexy legs over my shoulders, then I grabbed her ass from below and raised her butt off the desk just a few inches and I sank my cock deeeeeep into her drenching pussy.

"OOOOOOWWWWWWW …… AAAAAAAARRRRRRRR …" another long burst followed by a series of FUCK ME FUCK ME FAST HARD FUCK ME BABY etc etc etc etc … Her face showed signs of total pleasure as I fucked her with LONG PLUNGING STROKES … she even raised her ass higher and humped against my thrust – must be doing lots of leg raise or sit-ups – I could sense my own orgasm building up … I released her ass and she slammed back onto the desk … I lean forward to Tiger-grabbed her 38" milk-sacs, the redness was stimulating and the nipples were at least half and inch pointed … using them as a support, like climbing up the low wall, I pulled her breasts and hopped onto the desk, straddling her stomach … her eyes immediately flared with more passion … "ya, you know what I am gonna do?" … more LUST … she nodded, her mouth too busy with gasping … "ya, you like that, bitch …" I pressed her melons crashing together and formed a tight passage … more PASSION … she understood and anticipated in sex-charged anxiety by forcing her breasts tighter with her own hands … well this help as I could then support myself with my palms on the two sides of her head and I slide my engorged hardened rod into the passage of breasts … tits-fucking Selina!!! More SEX … she eagerly stuck up her tongue, trying to reach the tip of my crown … her come had made my cock so fucking slick as he pumped between her boobs with ease … sometimes, I pulled my cock out and slapped her nipples, her mounds, even wanked off some wetness (mixture of my precome and her cum) onto her face and lips as she quickly licked off … she had turned into a complete slut … as I have known much earlier …

I slide the rod a few more times before I stepped forward … "Bitch, you want him in your fucking cocksucking mouth … you want him between your cocksucking lips, hun …" hanging my come-drenched cock over her lips – some lips that I know are born to suck cock … her lips are full with the upper lip bent in the middle, to form the shape of the Chinese character "eight", not really ugly, and curls upwards – a thread of slimy cum hang from the crown and I lightly jerked my cock and saw it dripping onto her lips … fuck, I must be doing this because of her look, even now she had on a CFM + CIM expression, I was still reserved about her high cheek-bone … "hhhmmnnnnnnn … yyyuuuuuummmmyyyyy …" Seline licked her lips and opened her mouth to receive the drip … FUCKING TOTAL CFM+CIMM!!! … the moment the drip touched the tip of her tongue, I followed behind and stuffed my cock down her eager waiting inviting whorish mouth … gagging her a little but once in, she sucked like a total crazy slut … slurping and swirling her tongue away on my shaft … her hands reached up and played with my marbles … when I pulled up completely, she slided her tongue on the underside of my cock and allowed my cock to slide on it … I swept my cock on her face and smeared the come juice all over her cheeks …

"hhhhmmmnnnnnn … yyyyeeeeeeessssss … giiivvvvvveeeee mmmmeeeeeeee … cccooom … ccccooooommmmmmeeeeeee in mmmeeeeeee … comeeeeeeee in myyyy mmoouuuutttthhhhhh, Joooooeeee … I lo … I llooooovvveeeeeee ccccoooommmmmmeeeeeeeee …" her eyes were half-shut as her fucking shioking mouth engulfed my rod, I sank him all the way until my cock hair was tickling her nose … and my balls slammed on her chin … no problem, this sluttish bitch CAN suck like a pro … very soon, I felt the load coming onto the muzzle … Selina sensed it too, she hugged my ass and pulled me deeeeeeper into her mouth … her mouth seemed to tighten up as I increased my tempo of pumping deeeeep and deeeeeeper, fucking her mouth like a pussy … "AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH …" my turn to cry when my load finally sprayed out into her throat like a torrent of hot come … she tried to gulp … but it was too fast and strong … I could feeeeeel her suction as my come continued to pump out from the tip … a fucking good feeeeel when you CIM … but I wanted more, so I pulled out before my orgasm subside and the next burst of come was all over Selina's face and lips! Her tongue rapidly darted, trying to catch all that she could, but the load was just too much for her and her face was covered in a hot pearly white sticky come … MY COME!!! Selina was truly in love with come … she enjoyed every moment of it as she started to rub the come onto her cheeks and she licked her fingers as she did … I sat exhausted on her chest.

When she finished licking all over, she pulled on my softening cock and stuck him back into her mouth so she could lick it clean, occasionally sucked harder, trying to milk for more come … my knees buckled … and it was only the first three hours of my arrival. We then got off the desk and collapsed onto the floor. Later, we showered together … I soaped her breasts and nipples, soothing them from the pleasuring friction with the keyboard … Selina then knelt down and washed my cock … with her mouth … needless to say, I lost another load of come to her born cock-sucking mouth … this bitchy sluttish whore…

to be continued...
Old 16-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Samster

continued...

We dined in a Chinese Restaurant near the hotel. Selina had offered me to spend the night in her house, I agreed, looking forward to fuck this horny chio bitch more, but we still went over to the hotel and checked in as I thought in case my company queried me of my whereabouts. After the hotel check in, Selina brought me to the famous stretch of pubs and bars (somewhere like our own Boat Quay) for a drink. We strolled along the crowded street like two young love birds. She wore a one-piece sleek green stringed dress that reached just above her knee caps. The dress hanged loosely over her 38" protruding breasts which were tightly stuffed into a one-size-smaller black strapless bra. Whenever she bent down, which she did a lot, more than half of her tanned massive bonkers would be exposed with the deep narrow cleavage in between.

Selina is no doubt a flirt and a cock-teaser. She swinged around me like a butterfly, as if she was a young gal, pretending to find the surroundings amusing and acted cute so that all passer-bys were drawn to her. She enjoyed their gaze on her flashing tanned breasts and her long well-shaped tanned legs when her dress opened up liked an umbrella when she spinned. It was Ok for me … I don't give a shit if others caught a glimpse of her flashing … on the other hand, I was stimulated by the fact that people was watching and probably stripped her naked and banged her brain out in whatever perverted manner their perverted little minds could figure out … I was aroused and was eager to stick my Joey up her fucking itchy twat ASAP.

Later, we were standing at a bar table drinking Tiger … two jugs already empty and the third was on the way. Selina was getting high by the seconds as she kept knocking my elbows with her 38" heavy bonkers. I pulled her closer and planted a kiss wet on her lips. She reciprocated … and slide her wide tongue past my lips … we sucked hard on each other and exchanged our saliva … I pulled her closer and made sure that she felt the hardon in my pants … she giggled like a little girl and grinded her pelvis on my groin … I cupped my hands at her ass-cheeks and squeezed … one hand slide towards her ass crank … Selina was excited and she pushed her big aroused tits hard on my chest, flattening them between our smashed bodies … I gazed down on her cleavage … recalling the earlier tits-fuck and spilling my jism all over … Selina's hand cramped between our bodies and began stroking my cock … pinching his crown … tightening her grip on his length … my cock reacted strongly and was fighting against her sensational death-lock with vigor … "Are you into any outdoor activities … Sel," I whispered in her ears as my fingers started to snake along her ass crank, tickling through the thin material of her dress … "yeaaa … what kind … of activities …" Selina giggled. "Fucking and sucking … you know …" I was not in the mood to beat around the bush … "why don't we get behind and try it out …"

I pulled her along through the crowd towards the back door of the pub … I was not sure if it was wise but I knew if I did not do something soon, my cock would burst forth and rape her fucking brain there and then! We smashed through the back door … there were some people standing around smoking joints … fucking care of what was going on … we bashed through some stacked crates and boxes … a few turns and we were alone … it was a narrow alley, badly lit … only a wind-blown-swinging hanging street lamp at the far corner, behind a supposed-KTV pub or something … occasionally, some people came through the door under the lamp, but we were in the dark corner that they would not notice us unless we made too much noise … however, the combined loud music in the surrounding pubs/bars/KTVs was loud enough to conceal our little sex-joyful tune …

We hugged each other tightly and frenched … our beerly breathes mixed … our tongues were fencing in our mouths … I forced on her hard and backed her to lean on the wall … I reached for her breasts, which had flirted the whole evening, urging to be crushed … I crudely grabbed one of her breasts through her dress and bra … squeezing and twisting … Selina panted and breathed harshly … her hands cupping my tight ass and grinded her pelvis into my groin … pulling on her neck hard, I kissed her wet lips passionately, spearing my tongue into her mouth … she sucked hard … I let go of her breast and pulled her dress-string down, exposing her black strapless bra which clad tightly on firm tanned 38" … kissed her rough and simply pulled her bra off and tossed it on the floor … her proud 38" assets sprang forth … immediately I dug my fingers into her tanned breast flesh … Selina breathed hard down my throat … I lifted her bare breast from below, my fingers pinched and twisted her nipple to erection … pinning her to the wall …

I crudely kissed her cheek … slurping my tongue into her ear … flooding it … then her neck … I nibbled my way down as Selina squirmed and panted in my tight hold … her hands somehow squeezed between our crushed bodies and too, crudely fondled my hardon through my pants … my mouth was finally on her breast … my tongue licked around her areola … tickling her hard nipple … chewing it that caused her to squirm even more. Her other dress-string had slipped down her shoulder in the struggle … she was naked waist-up … my hands crushed her humongous 38" tightly and lapped my tongue quickly across their nipples … left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right … until they glistered under the dim street lamp and the pale moonlight … her nipples stood proud as she pressed my head lower between her breasts … I lapped her entire chest … left right up down top bottom center … Selina was lost in sex joy … she kept pushing my head against her breasts … her fingers twined in my hair …

I broke free from her grasp and kissed my way crudely up her chin … and her lips searched for mine … instead, I moved on to her earlobe … nibbling … darting my tongue into her ear once more … and whispered, "Bitch … get down and suck me …" Selina opened up her eyes and starred in awe … "if you want me to fuck you good, you better suck me now …" she glanced over my shoulder, some noise from behind me suggested that someone had come through that door … but I bet they could not see us as there was no sign of interference…

to be continued...
Old 17-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

continued...

I pushed Selina lower … until she was squatting, her face an inch away from my bulged groin. Clumsily, she undid my belt and unzipped my fly … when she pulled my brief down, my fully erected cock sprang out and almost hit her nose … Selina brought her head nearer to my dick … her red lips lightly touched the underside of my shaft … then she looked up at me and grinned, an evil hungry grin … locking her gaze on mine, she stuck out her tongue and licked the head of my cock, hungrily slurping … coating my crown with her saliva … her tongue traced little circles around the head … paying particular attention to the pee-hole … pre-cum was oozing and Selina eagerly lapped it up … licking it off like a child would lick her dear Popsicle … slowly, she slurped down the shaft … wetting my entire length with her saliva … breaking from the slurp, she looked up to my gaze again … she pumped my cock in one hand … totally slippery from her wet slurp … while softly massaged my swollen balls with the other …tickling and kneading them …

"Suck me … you whore!" she obviously like to be talked dirty … she rose till her opened mouth hovered over my throbbing crown … spitting some saliva onto him … and pointed my hard shaft towards her open mouth … SHE DIVED!!!! and took me deep into her mouth, in one mouthful of gulping action … she swallowed my entire length … deep throating me right down to the bottom … her face buried in my thick pubic hair … then she withdrew … sliding her head back up as she continued her powerful Hoover suction … her cheeks caved in from the sucking force she exerted on my cock … I was caught off guard by her that I almost spilled my jism on her first drawback … fucking cocksucker … Selina the Sucker … when she backed till just the head was held between her lips, she swayed her head around and steered my cock like a joystick … making low beasty noise in her throat … then she DIVED again !!!!!!! her teeth lightly scraped along the contour of my hardness … every vein on my shaft was vibrated by her earthquakish plunge of pleasure … she wasted no time .. she backed up her mouth and plunged … again … again … … again … again … again … again … again … again and again … her head bobbed up and down while her hands steadied herself on my ass … her mouth fucked on my cock the way I would do her pussy – fast strong mighty and deeeeeeeep … I could only held on to her head and helped her along the up down motion … for more than twenty minutes, Selina's head bobbed non-stop on my hard rod as I fucked her mouth …

I pulled her up and pinned her again to the wall … she hugged me tight to her and kissed me … I tasted my own cock-taste … and it aroused me more … forcefully, I reached beneath her dress and snapped her g-string … tossed it on the ground … and fingered her pussy … no foreplay of caressing … three digits dug into her cunt, already wet and dripping … "aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh …" Selina let out a soft moan, feeling my fingers spreading inside her … I did not intend to finger her long … a few crude stroke and I pulled out and stuck the fingers into her mouth … she sucked greedily … my other hand raised her leg onto the crate beside … I positioned my cock at her entrance … my crown felt her trembling clit and drenched wetness … I pushed upwards … sliding my cock head passed her puffy swollen cunt lips … "eeeeerrrrrrrr … wwwwwuuuuuuu …" her branded vocal response … I pulled out my fingers and rested both hands on her hip … and she slid her own body weight down … her pussy swallowing my cock inch by inch … until she was sitting on my groin … I bent my knees a little and scooped her ass off the wall … my hands were locked beneath her knees as I lifted her feet off the ground …

Selina helped to support herself by pushing her feet against the boxes stacked behind me … in this manner, I was able to PUMP JAM SLAM BANG FUCK her with ease and total POWER … my ass moved back and forth like the cocking device in the GPMG … Selina wrapped her hands behind my neck and kept calling my name to fuck her faster and harder … a bitch a whore she claimed in her muffled scream … I kept jamming my thickness into her tight pussy … fucking her yet another would one … using her as a pure lusty fuck hole … I lowered my head and chewed on her bouncing 38" boobs … biting on her flesh and sucking hard on her erected nipples … Selina tossed her head in frenzy … her boyish face deformed into a lust-filled itchy cunt whore getting the bang of her life … bang bang bang bang bang … I pulled out and forced her down on the low crate … she face the door under the dim street light and stuck up her ass in the air … I held her waist and fucked her from behind … ONE FUCKING STROKE … IN! … OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! OUT! IN! … grinding her cunt, screwing her pussy …

'WWWWUUUUUUUUUUU …" "AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH … " I knew she was getting close to an orgasm … so was I … I slapped on her asscheek … oh shit … the people under the dim light was alarmed … two of them looked this way … I felt Selina's cunt contracted in panic … but I refused to stop pumping … in fact, I rammed harder … slamming my balls on her thighs … "Quick … Joe … I think they are coming over …" I saw three of them moving slowly in our direction … I groaned and lifted Selina's upper torso up… OH WHAT A FUCKING EXCITEMENT …Selina was naked waist up and exposed her breasts to these three lucky son of the bitch as they gazed in awe of her getting screwed from behind … with some luck, they could even see my cock action on her messed thick bushy cunt …

Selina let out a piercing cry as the excitement of being watched penetrated from behind aroused her even further … she climaxed as I shot my load deeeeep into her snatch!!!!! "Hurry, run …" I pulled out immediately … my cock still gushing my sperm onto the floor … I flipped Selina around and we both ran like rabbits in heat … I held up on my pants and ran, Selina was soon overtaking me in her half naked state … truly a sportswoman … I pushed and tossed those crates to block whoever trying to come after us … actually, I did not know if anyone was coming after us … not long, we were in Selina's car … we looked at each other and laughed … feeling lucky from our daring sex-capade … we hugged and kissed … as I drove off the parking lot (Selina was too weak to drive, she said), Selina bent over and took my limp (from the scare) but come-coated cock into her mouth … "Let me suck you up again … for tonight …" – ya ya, fucking horny cunt-itchy big breasted bitch…
Old 26-02-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Are there more to Snake's literature?
Thanks for the upload.
Or any other place to retrieve his other archives?
Old 27-02-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PsyGangnamStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such an old thread, nearly a decade ago
Old 28-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
YYtellmiY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old thread but good story
Old 01-03-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice legends, cheers!
Old 03-03-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: stories by the legendary one eye snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Nice legends, cheers!
One of the best around in this forum
Old 04-03-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Aaron6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Legendary is an understatement to describe him. I could still remember reading and stroking to his stories decades ago...
Old 10-03-2023, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Not sure if it is also OES master piece, it is a saga about a girl, the series revolves her starting as
part 1) a property agent
part 2) a guest relationship officer
part 3) a student
anyone recall?

And another story about a get away with a lady friend in Ko Samui

Sure would like to revisit these stories
Old 26-03-2023, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
TypeWriters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nicely written, hope to hear more from you TS
Old 02-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really interesting if it was continued
Old 23-07-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lironfist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bring back memories !
Advert Space Available