The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-01-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Juliex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
This gog so free to TCSS but don't wanna update his Janice thread.

R(ogertks): CB gog!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
KNN! Stalker!!!! LOL... ok ok.. I update a short one.
You 2 damn funny lol
Old 10-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Put it this way, one housing estate if estimate about 50-80 cameras (10 blocks, 2 stairwells x 2, lift x 2-3, 2 MSCPs x 4-6). At 1.2mp even 15fps, this would require a huge amount of storage for recording purposes.

I doubt HDB would keep such a big backlog of data and also so free to browse the camera in real-time or review captures.

This is just 1 estate, blow up to whole of SG, you think they willing to pay so much for storage or not? As well as manpower to monitor each and every channel live in real-time.
Now all video monitoring is by AI liao.. you'd be surprised by what it can pick up.. all those no movement vids r discarded while the user can select what action to zoom into, so no need huge storage liao.. ho ho, tio liak liao...haha
Old 10-01-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, now with the camera all around. Got to be more careful. hahaha.

Recently a friend did it in a park. After he finish then he notice the camera. Jia lat. hahaha.
Nowadays most cars are installed with dashcam which some can do recordings while the engine is off, you might be captured by the dashcams.
Old 10-01-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliex View Post
You 2 damn funny lol
He always cb me one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Now all video monitoring is by AI liao.. you'd be surprised by what it can pick up.. all those no movement vids r discarded while the user can select what action to zoom into, so no need huge storage liao.. ho ho, tio liak liao...haha
Yes, but the use case and scenario must be built into the AI system, you think gahmen will spend so much to build all the AI scenarios? They probably just tender for the cheapest solution to record and store.
Old 10-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, but the use case and scenario must be built into the AI system, you think gahmen will spend so much to build all the AI scenarios? They probably just tender for the cheapest solution to record and store.
Actually it is not a fanciful AI system - it is just a simple motion detection system to start recording. Such systems have existed for many years and are cheap to implement, plus it saves electricity and data storage.

The problem with a lot of our govt CCTV systems is more of a human problem - system spoil or faulty but no one bother to repair, or storage ran out and no one bother to replace.
Old 10-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Bruh, show me which human likes doing paperwork to file police reports just to investigate people doing outdoor sex who got captured on their CCTV?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 10-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
My bestie encouraged me to try my first car sex. It was so restrictive and if I am not so flexible, I would have broken my back. Haha! But the excitement is priceless. When my bra is removed and flung to the back seat, I was really worried about exposing myself. Kind of crazy experience and I doubt I will do it again
Hahaha! Nice share.you do with your husband. I haven't try it too

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 10-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by raxip View Post
Actually it is not a fanciful AI system - it is just a simple motion detection system to start recording. Such systems have existed for many years and are cheap to implement, plus it saves electricity and data storage.

The problem with a lot of our govt CCTV systems is more of a human problem - system spoil or faulty but no one bother to repair, or storage ran out and no one bother to replace.
There are AI cctv systems that can do more than that. Not just motion activated recording. That one I installed on my car even before dash cameras were popular.

I’m talking about specific AI systems used in cctv. I’m pretty sure gahmen won’t spend it on housing estates. Maybe at critical locations. Hdb and mscp definitely not.

As for storage, based on calculation, pretty sure it overwrites daily. 1.2mp with so many cameras all over the island, I doubt they want to spend that much on hardware storage.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Nowadays most cars are installed with dashcam which some can do recordings while the engine is off, you might be captured by the dashcams.
good idea. maybe I should check my dashcam once a while. hahaha.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Put it this way, one housing estate if estimate about 50-80 cameras (10 blocks, 2 stairwells x 2, lift x 2-3, 2 MSCPs x 4-6). At 1.2mp even 15fps, this would require a huge amount of storage for recording purposes.

I doubt HDB would keep such a big backlog of data and also so free to browse the camera in real-time or review captures.

This is just 1 estate, blow up to whole of SG, you think they willing to pay so much for storage or not? As well as manpower to monitor each and every channel live in real-time.
HDB may not be keen la. There are other busy body like SPF willing to do it via AI.
Old 14-01-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
MouAimingPSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
good idea. maybe I should check my dashcam once a while. hahaha.
Please share if you find some actions
Old 15-01-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouAimingPSG View Post
Please share if you find some actions
So far not yet other than people boarding their car. hahaha.
Old 21-01-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got one getgo car beside me, piakpiak until the whole car shake sia bro if you in here, you power sia!
Old 22-01-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
got one getgo car beside me, piakpiak until the whole car shake sia bro if you in here, you power sia!
Where were you bro? Hoping that its not me 😅
Old 22-01-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areeth View Post
Where were you bro? Hoping that its not me ��
wahahaahha where were you? then i shall tell you if its the correct place, or you can pm me if dont want to expose the location

Last edited by sgthicknjuicy; 22-01-2023 at 02:18 PM. Reason: adding in sentence
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1