The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

We bid goodbye and I left with Janice.

J(anice): gog, I don't feel good...

Janice was frowning and looking sick.

gog: Ok la ok la!!! I'll bring you to eat la!!!

J: Yay!! gog is the best! Food food food!

Like a little kid, she skipped her steps to my car and got in like she's the missus of it. Not that I have any objections. I can feel quite proud when she gets out of the car and often wonder what will people think, if she's my wife or what.

J: I want hot pot!

gog: Hey hey, can you be more lady like, where got lady like you one, you should at least act act, let the guy suggest then you suggest right?

J: Goooooooooo la, hungryyyyyyyyyyy.

Brought her to Vivocity, JPot. JPot, like most hotpot or rather like any hotpot, is communal dining, meaning you will cross each other's side of the soup somehow and might even in a moment of forgetfulness reach out with our personal cutlery to take food out thereby 'contaminating' the soup with our saliva.

J: I want the seafood set!!! And I also want the free flow drink, and I also want the specialty beancurd and extra vegetables!

gog: Oi oi oi, can you be more ladylike??

J: Hell. Hath. No. Fury. Like. A. Woman. Hungry.

She paused with each word and I gave up. Gave in to her.

Server: Your wife is very cute.

gog: Yeah, ugly but adorable.

Janice glared at me and the server hurried away before she was embroiled into a 'war'.

As expected, she put chopsticks into her mouth and absentmindedly used it to 'fish' for food items in the soup. I didn't say a word, I didn't mind at all, an unhealthy exchange of body fluids. I think I'm seriously perverted or I overthink hygiene.

J(anice): hey gog.

Erm, suddenly so solemn... didn't feel right.

gog: Yeah?

I didn't go into jokes or laugh, but just replied seriously.

J: Lindi is a nice lady, but I think you ought to maintain an adequate distance with her as it is not really nice to be that close to her. She's married.

"Married", that word rang in my head, I twitched below involuntarily. Okay, I'm perverted. Why was Janice talking about this, right now? Was she angry that Lindi was touchy during the chat?

J: Don't mistaken her friendliness for affection, she has always been very physical to everybody, in a friendly manner. Please do keep a distance and don't do anything wrong, ok?

I choked on my seaweed toufu. Now I know how people can actually choke on toufu. She was honestly displeased with Lindi touching me and was worried I might get the wrong idea and fall out of the faithfulness circle to do something I might regret. Or won't I?

gog: No la, I understand she's friendly. She's married, I won't do anything that will cause myself to falter or even others. I respect her as much as I respect you and the rest. But for you, I treat you as my closer sister, she's always just going to be a normal sister.

I lied.

Janice looked relieved, tensions were lifted when I saw she smiled and carried on eating. She is one hard to read/understand person.

J: Anyway I not too worried, you also not handsome, no looks, no figure, no money...

gog: HEY!!!!!

And we fought over dinner again. I can go on and on... the 'fight' never ends whenever we're together.

I'm indeed not handsome, I don't have a good figure, I do have a slight tummy (not from beer) and I'm purely average, I'm plump actually. So I also don't think even Janice will consider a 2nd look at me, don't talk about Lindi.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

We went for a stroll along sentosa linkway, chatted and enjoyed each other's company when she suddenly got solemn again.

J(anice): Hey, gog, can pray for me?

gog: Hmm to strike toto or to grow taller?

J: Feeling a bit under pressure of family and work, I won't say much but keep me in your prayers, pray for me to have strength and faith to go through all this.

She seemed like she was tearing slightly. I didn't jest further and just nodded my head as an 'OK'.

Sent her home and she was quiet. Felt moody she was down and I didn't manage to cheer her up. I found out what was bothering her eventually. If I forget to mention this, please remind me. It is supposed to be explained in future sections.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

1.30am.

*Beep*

J(anice): Thanks for joining today, really appreciate it and thanks for the prayers, see you next week for BS.

I woke up at Sunday, 7am to see the message. It's too late to reply anyway. Just went to church for services and then went out with friends for lunch.

*Beep*

J: So quiet?

gog: Noise noise noise.

J: Idiot

gog: You say quiet what.

J: Haha... thanks, you can be funny sometimes. See you later at 4? I need to pick up the food and charcoal from Siglap side, then I need to collect the cooked food from XYZ restaurant.

Hmm I decided to just try something.

gog: Your husband not helping you?

Ok ok, I'm JEALOUS. Happy?

J: He's having some work emergency, will only be back about 9 if early. *crying emoticon*

gog: Ok ok... 4pm. Put on your make up BEFORE that.

J: Idiot.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

4.05pm

Ohhhhhh sh1t. She's already there. I'm late. Arms crossed, one foot tapping away as she saw me turning in. She opens the door and gets in. Hmmm home t-shirt and shorts, rather casual today, but her shirt has to be black, I can't see ANYTHING or even a HINT... hais.

J(anice): how can you let a lady wait in the open??

gog: Simi lady... lao auntie liao

J: Oi!!!!!

I used my index finger to jab her sides again

J: Noo noooooo ok ok.. I give up

When you get access to a lady in some ways and she doesn't resist. We all know it's a comfort zone that we can safely access. Sure, it's not her butt, or boobs, but at least it's her sides and she didn't ask me to not be touchy.

She held on to my index finger while doing the 'sorry' sign with her left hand. I certainly wished her hands were holding something else of mine in the same manner tho'....

gog: Let's go, forgive you this time.

J: Hmmph!

We drove to collect the food stuff, the charcoal. I hate getting food into the car, if not dealt with proper or leaks, the smells stays forever. I didn't like it but since Janice asked, I just obliged.

We walked past 7-11 after collecting BBQ food and this girl.. seriously...

J(anice): I want to eat ice-cream!

gog: *groans* Auntie, I carrying charcoal, satay, chicken wings, pork chops and also corn leh

J: Very fast one okay???

She and her 'very fast one'. She emerged about 5mins later with ice-cream cone and started to enjoy herself.

gog: Oi, me leh?

She absentmindedly reached out her cone to me.

J: Nah, 1 bite only ah you don't eat too much, later you fat.

I think a bunch of scenarios went through my head in an instance. My reaction was instant but images and thoughts flashed across my head while she said that. Quickly, I took a small bite from her cone.

J: Goooood boy.

Is she fucking teasing me?!?! She just went on to eat her ice-cream and walked slowly back to the car. I beh tahan already. I really cannot liao.

gog: You ate my saliva ah?

J: Why? You got AIDS ah? More like you ate mine leh.

gog: So now I'm your slave huh?

J: Good idea! From now on you're my slave!

gog: HELLO!?

J: I'm the missus, you're the slave!

Sometimes I just give up, I don't know she's an adult or purely just a kid at heart. This kind of little disputes and 'arguments' only gave us more chance to connect at a level above being friends, but to her it was purely innocent joking and fun. Went off to a restaurant to pick up some beehoon, chicken curry and also ngor hiang. I think she's trying to feed an army of minions. My poor car...

5.20pm already when we got back.

J: I haven't make egg salad! OMG OMG OMG!!!

gog: AUNTIE! You feeding pigs ah!? No need liao la!!!

J: I bought the ingredients liao... quick, come upstairs help me!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...g. Guys, admit it. 1001 scenarios just ran through your mind. Of which, 1002 are fantasy scenarios of intimacy. Same like you, I was running through all the weird dirty perverted thoughts in my head after she said that.

Janice swiped her phone at the door and it opened. A 'Last Supper' hung by the door, with a very minimalist feel, 3 seater sofa, 1 arm chair and a glass mirror hung up high with a cross behind the chairs. An average TV (43"?) no soundbar, nothing. I counted 3 rooms and a balcony at the side of the living room with a small table and 2 chairs. She ran quickly into the kitchen.

gog: Hey auntie!

J: WHAAAAAT?

gog: Your slave stay which room?

J: Slave sleeps downstairs by the pool, no room one!

This is what I call, digging my own hole and jumping into it. Why do I even bother to try?

gog: What you want me to help you with?

J: Help me wash the vegetables while I boil the eggs.

We got to our own assigned tasks when I turned around to grab a sieve to drain the vegetables of the water when she crashed right into me with a tray of fresh eggs after taking out from the fridge. The eggs got crushed between us. The kitchen layout is as below she doesn't do a lot of cooking, E - Entrance, F - Fridge, S = Sink. Why I remember the kitchen and house layout so clearly? GUESS on folks.

Legend:
- D = Door
- BAL = Balcony
- TV (self explanatory)
- SR = Study Room
- BR 2 = Bedroom 2
- SER = Service Yard for laundry washing machine etc.
- AC = Aircon compressor
- CB = Cupboard
- F = Fridge
- CT = Common toilet
- E = Entrace to the area
- MBR T = Master bedroom toilet
- MBR = Master bedroom
- M + C = Mirror + Cross
- M + D = Mirror + Dressing table
- P = Last Supper painting
Old 26-11-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

gog: Janice, you ok???

The eggs were cracked, and they drenched her black tee. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuug. I can't see sh1t still!!!!

J(anice): Ahhhhhhhhhhhh my floor!!!

TMD... instead of worrying about anything, she is worried of her floor's cleanliness. This is where army area cleaning comes in useful. Yeah, yours truly cleaned up the kitchen floor for her. She went to do a change of clothes while I cleaned up the kitchen... !(#_!@()$#!)+_$*!@&!!!

Janice asked if I can fit her husband's clothes - DOH!!!!!

J: gog, sorry, but I only have men's clothes in my husband's size, is it alright?

gog: Uh no la, it's okay, I got spare clothes in the car, BBQ ma, I sure bring extra clothes in case.

There goes my chance to go into her room and... anyway, back to story, enough side tracking.

We finished up the egg salad, it was already 6.10pm. Janice stayed upstairs to do a quick change of clothes while I went downstairs to the car and changed - who wants to see a top naked man??? Good thing about such department gatherings is, NOBODY ever arrives on time. I built a nice charcoal house while waiting for them to arrive.

J(anice): Oi! I ask you to start the fire, you playing masak ah??? Don't play with the charcoal la!!

gog: You patient a bit can or ...

I looked up and I saw Janice's hair bunned up with a pink clip and in a white sleeved (Sobs!!!) top and same shorts.

gog: ... not?

J: Faster la, later they come liao hungry!

gog: You mean you hungry is it?

I lit up the fire starters and covered it with more charcoal.

gog: There, done!!!

J: I ask you start fire not play lego la!!!

gog: You never BBQ before issit... wait la!!!

Amy was the first to arrive, in a white thin spaghetti top. Now this is what I called flaunting and show-off. Until today, I don't understand the reason behind wearing a colored bra when the top is pure sheer and thin. Ladies just tell me - "Because I can". !??!?!? Amy was the same, her black bra straps were contrasting with her white top's straps, so you can count 4 straps instead of 2.

A: Janice! gog! I brought otah!

Janice was seemingly perturbed by Amy's dressing because she was like faking/acting when she smiled and welcomed Amy. I could feel/sense some form of hostility. Amy's necklace has a temple charm which was showing also, that really did NOT sit well with Janice.

J(anice): Oh dear we already have so much food, you want to bring home and eat instead?

Oh my.. Janice is really UNHAPPY with Amy's dressing and appearance.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

A(my): Huh...

gog: It's ok la, food is good, can eat is a fortune, must enjoy.

I quickly intercepted Amy and avoided Janice's fury by reminding them that food is a type of fortune, can eat must eat, and accepted the goodwill gift.

Janice went off to prepare drinks after that leaving Amy with me.

A: Hey... your girlfriend PMS ah? She looks disturbed.

gog: You should know she's conservative, you wear sexy ... *glances Amy up and down on purpose* nevermind, you still show your temple charm on the necklace, she's not comfortable la.

A: Aiyoh, I thought she jealous or what, I thought she scared I'm here to seduce or flirt with you.

Why are women so.. .. 'shameless'. I thought they were supposed to be of prim and proper, prudish with elegance.

gog: Your cup so small how to seduce me.

*SMACK*. Why do girls like to smack people SO MUCH? I kena from Amy after that remark, on my shoulder. I touched my shoulder and went 'ow...'

A: You like the beating right?

gog: I prefer cups.

We laughed and chatted casually. I was right, Janice was really uncomfortable with Amy that night.
Old 26-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Soon the rest came, Portia (f), Jing Jing (f), Wan Leng (f), Jackie (f), Lan Xin (f), Kat (f), Brandon (m) and Qiu Ping (f). Oh wait. I didn't mention my department majority are females?

Portia was an ex-SQ stewardess, so naturally carrying herself, dressing, make up is at a class on it's own. Not too tall but the right size. Very... full cups.

JJ is a fresh grad from NTU B.A. course, young, jovial and easy to talk with. She likes to wear those big round round glasses. Boy, do I have fetish to... on those glasses.

WL is a senior, early 30s, single, nice lady, staunch buddhist, but dresses nicely and of course if you peek hard, you definitely can see some.

Jackie is late 20s, engaged, HDB BTO on it's way. Honestly, she's rather flirty and extrovert, her dressing usually is very sweet type, never hestiates to show some meat if needed if Amy was considered open, then Jackie by this definition would be a slut.

LX, well China lady, late 20s, can't really work, but is hardworking. Doesn't get into major trouble and can't speak perfect english but is super useful when communicating with our Shenzhen branch. I peeked, grandma undergarments. Nothing exciting.

Kat is a small framed, slimmed, dark toned skin, she's an athelete of sorts, cycling, swimming, water rafting etc. She's into all those. Hair is brownish due to the sea water but cute sized.

Brandon, lao uncle late 40s, married, keeps mostly to himself, doesn't socialize, brings his own food and food heater to office. We've given up asking him to join us for lunch or after work drinks. It's amazing he showed up today. I guess it's the free food.

QP is mid 20s, a very prudish girl, sweet, talks very nicely, does her job properly and helps to manage Janice's calendar. If we bullied her to do things, Janice will definitely stand up for her. QP never minds helping us run errands like changing money notes, buying coffee etc. Very nice girl, no boyfriend. I guess she's too nice?
Old 26-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

gog: hey brandon, help to cook the food can?

Q(iu) P(ing): hey gog... I'll help brandon, he can't handle all alone.

gog: Huh, later your clothes smell of the smoke *using this chance to glance up and down and STARE at her*

QP: Huh won't la... later you send me home lor if I smell.

Janice stepped in very fast. I don't know what happened to her.

J(anice): gog is going to stay behind to help me clean up the place, he cannot go anywhere. Hahaha...

QP: Ahhhhhh

B(randon): Okay la, QP and me can de. Place orders pls.

First time I see Brandon so 'talkative'. Chee hong... must be. Amy, Portia, JJ, and Kat decided to take a dive in the nearby pool. I forgot how many 'soldiers' I lost that day.

Portia was in a 2 piece. I remember, because it's PINK in color and her figure, wah lao eh.......Kat's body image I can't get out of my head. She's practically, AA cup type of girl, her swimming outfit can't see anything at all. The rest I think was in casual swimsuit or just a shirt over their bikini.

I was standing next to the bbq pit and looking in the direction of the pool when suddenly Janice hit my back softly.

gog: Ow.. what's it with you girls, always abusing guys?

J: Who ask you to stare at girls stare until saliva also dripping out.

Brandon, at this time turned to look at the girls too. Lao chee hong...

gog: Ah bo look at Brandon ah???

Brandon instantly and myself, did the puke action together.

J: Brandon!!! You don't learn bad from gog hor!! I always think you are a very nice person, please don't be like gog!

Tempted to jab her in the sides, but it seems overly familiar or intimate to do so, office tongues might wag.

I'll cut the BBQ and the swimming plus all the side talks.

A tall average guy started walking towards us nearer to the late of the evening.

M(ysterious) G(uy): Hi hi, sorry I'm late!!

J(anice): Dear! You're late!

My heart broke... knn this lucky S.O.B...

MG: Hi Hi, I'm Eric, Janice's husband, which of you is gog??

KNN... sibeh outright...

Amy: There, he's gog.

Si lang Amy... keep quiet will die ah??? She pointed at me and Eric turned over.

E(ric): Hey finally good to see you, you really joker sia, my wife always show me the messages say you bully her, but looks more like she bullying you.

J(anice): Oi!!! Don't have hor!! You late still dare to anyhow say!

Janice began to tickle Eric and they all laughed, I merely smiled, how to smile when my love enemy is infront of me? Watching Janice get food for him, serve him, wah lao. Heart breaking. Felt like leaving. I'm sure at some point in life you all see the one you like, is like so near, yet so far, I'm sure you all feel the same ache of sorts. Don't lie.

Much later, was at the pit toasting some of the satays when Eric came over to me.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

E(ric): Hey, thanks for always taking care of my wife in office, I know she can be hard to handle especially when she always get religious and tough.

gog: Huh, no la, she's a nice boss, we're all Christians, I can understand where she's coming from and why she's like that. It's not really bad, she keeps us on our toes and keeps the faith strong as well. She often shares her thoughts and thinking also, it's a good healthy exchange.

E: Good good, she can be a kid sometimes, but hope you don't mind, I'm always too busy for her and she always nags at me when I have to skip church and all. By the way, you're from which church?

gog: Oh, YYYY Church.

E: Have you been to ours? XXXX Church?

gog: Yeah, been there, joined Janice for BS yesterday, met the group for the first time, heard you were busy, was kind of looking forward to meet you. Heard so many things about you from Janice.

E: Usually I don't join them for BS. *whispers softly near to me* I don't like Lindi, so I avoid joining, Janice gets jealous easily when Lindi talks to me.

My mind ran.. omg. Was Janice jealous of Lindi yesterday when Lindi talked to me? Who am I to her?

E: Anyway, really thank you for being a good friend to Janice, she says her faith is stronger because got friends like you.

gog: Aiyoh... I only scared you think we have '1-leg' ah I so scared you would feel otherwise and mind.

E: NO LAH! I trust her, she's Christian and you too. Nothing will happen. She needs her own friends also, I have 100% faith in her and you that nothing will happen.

Janice noticed us talking and was walking over.

gog: Yeah, she has no figure, no looks, who wants her?

I purposely said that out loud enough for Janice to hear.

J(anice): Hey! What you all talking about.

gog: Nothing, Eric was mentioning about selling you away, but I was telling him you have 0 market resale value.

Then the war began... 2 kids running around the pool and BBQ pit. Eric didn't seem to mind, he was busy talking with Amy and Portia, I confirm he is another chee hong. At least I believe so.

Came about 11.30pm+ the food surprisingly was finishing, the ladies seemed to be ravenous instead of watching their weight. We only had fruit jelly cocktail, no alcohol as Janice didn't want us drinking the night before the next day of work.

Eric excused himself at 11+ citing he was tired and needed to rest. The rest started to leave not too long after.

Amy actually volunteered to stay behind.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

A(my): gog, I help you.

She came near to me and started to help clear the trays, leftovers and tidy up. Janice was at the pit but she was very rough in handling the items like tongs, brush, mesh and charcoal. Amy didn't seem to notice something is amiss. I decided better to chase her off.

gog: Amy, it's late, you better go off first, I help Janice clean up.

A: Huh... then how I go home, thought you were going to send me?

Amy then crossed her palms against each other blinking her eyes like some little girl. Fuck, I would take that as an invitation she is going home with me tonight but Janice was around so I had to hold back my urge.

Gog: You take taxi might be faster, I want to send you but 2 people panda tomorrow better than 3, I send you back and then I go home will be 2+ liao. You go ahead first go home rest, make yourself pretty pretty then go office la.

I heard something drop on the floor. Ooops. From the corner of my eye can see Janice drop the tongs when I said the last sentence.

A: Okay okay, true also, thought you will send me home. I alone, not safe ma.

gog: This is singapore, you take taxi got the taxi plate, and you call me when you get home, then I will know you are safe ma. Right? I also want to make sure you get home safe. Good girl ok?

I shouldn't have said that, and I shouldn't have pat Amy's head at the same time. By this time, Janice's face was really unhappy. What is wrong with her? I really don't know. Well, at least till later.

A: ok ok, you go with me to take?

gog: Ya, sure. Janice, I'll bring Amy to take taxi and come back help you clear.

J: Ok.

Her "OK" was seriously COLD. Shit man.. I'm really going to get it from Janice.

Took about 10mins or was it 15mins. I went back to see Janice clearing most of the things already.

gog: I'm back.

J: You might as well go home with her, I clear alone can already lor.

Ouch. SARCASM was in the air. It was REAL. Her tone was seriously rude and unhappy.

J: You like her so much you go with her better la. Leave me alone to clear.

Sarcasm hiding was never Janice's forte. It was too obvious.

gog: Hey.. what's wrong? I'm sorry I took so long to come back. I just wanted to make sure she's safe, just like I would do for you too ma. I didn't want to send her home ...

I LIED. I FREAKING LIED.

gog: ... because I'm your slave ma. I only send you home.

J: *laughed a bit* Then you have to clean up all these ok?

gog: Sure sure... of course la. My job ma, sorry ok? Don't be angry with me.

I know she's not angry with me. It was never me to begin with.

J: She stay west, you stay north, this is east, not even on the way lor. Really cannot go back herself meh. Not say like she fragile or what. Humph.

gog: She just wants a ... wait. How do you know I stay north and she stay west? I never tell you before where I stay?

She just kept quiet and I didn't probe further.

J: You've been here before liao, next time invite me to your place for dinner ok? I let you serve me. Today also let you go into my house.

gog: Later my girlfriend jealous how? I cannot any how bring girls back one leh.

Janice broke into laughter finally. The first time I feel she's really back to herself since the BBQ started. I heaved a sigh of relief. I never did like girls throwing tantrums or being angry.

gog: POKE.

And I strike a finger into her sides.

J: NOOOOO.

Chatted a bit more, laughed, and finished another can of coke whilst we're at it. Before we knew it, was already 2am. Said a short prayer together and left.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

J(anice): Hey gog.

gog: Hmm? What? You're already home, don't need a lift from me right?

J: Huh no la, just want to remind you to drive safely, don't speed, and don't DAMAGE MY CAR.

gog: Wai..t waaaat? What car?

J: You're my slave, so your car is my car lor. Byeeeee!!

Before I can argue further, she ran off to the lift lobby leaving me alone. Reached home about 2.30 slept and woke up at 4 for a morning run. but 4 hours of sleep... where enough?

J(anice): Thanks all for attending the BBQ last night, see you all in office later!

Janice sent it to the department group chat. She's up early. Nothing eventful, just the usual work week and soon it was weekend again. Janice reminded me to pick her at 5.30pm again for BS. This was also when I got added to the group chat for their BS group. As we left Church, almost instantly, very almost...*ding*

L(indi): Hi gog, this is Lindi, just want to welcome you to the group, glad you will be joining us for BS more regular from now. This is my number in case you can't figure out who is who. If you need anything or any help, do let me know.

gog: Thanks Lindi, I need money, have?

L: Haha.. money I don't have, fats, I have a lot.

Omg, my mind ran wild, fats... the only fats I can see are...

gog: You are fat then I'm obese liao lor.

L: Haha next time I cook for you, then you eat liao will be fat.

J(anice): Who's messaging you?

gog: Huh, no la, some army friends, jio me go drink, I telling them I not keen.

J: Huh, don't go drink, it's bad, and when drunk, you will do silly things and get into trouble.

gog: You really think you're my wife huh? So possessive.

Swooosh... a kick went to my shin.

gog: OW!!!! Why you do that for???

J: That's for misbehaving!! *sticks out her tongue*

I stopped replying Lindi. I didn't want Janice to pry upon the window accidentally. *ding*. Wah lao...

L: You're with Janice? I don't disturb you. Chat later okay? I'm baking muffins, if you free, drop by pick up some. <- that many emoticons.

It's that obvious I'm with Janice? Well ya, we just left not too long together and I usually send her back after SUPPER.
Old 26-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

J: Hey, you free the Easter Sunday? I need help teaching Sunday school to the kids.

gog: Hmm. I'm not a good teacher.

J: You are just helping la, not asking you to teach.

gog: HMMM...

J smacks my shoulder again.

gog: Oi, now you need my help you still abuse me??

J: *Bleah* pick me up at 7, we go morning service then go sunday school.

gog: Was that a question or an order?

Went with Janice for supper, and Lindi dropped a few messages through the evening. I didn't reply.

After I dropped Janice, I took out the phone (after parking further away from Janice's condo).

L(indi): Still with Janice? Muffins are waiting.

L: The muffins are cold, coming?

L: It's going into my stomach if you don't come.

gog: Offer still valid? It's a bit late, though.

*DING* f.... almost instant. I'll leave this part out as it's not really connected to Janice. What happens from this branch, I leave it to you folks to imagine.
Old 26-11-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

1st camper. Support.
Old 26-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
katespate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 26-11-2022, 04:15 PM