The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
Nomad1255 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hooked on your story! More please boss!
Old 26-11-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
heyloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Very good story bro. Can't wait to read about you fucking Janice!
Old 26-11-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Very good story. And I love your style of writing. Very enjoyable.
Old 26-11-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Zomb1369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent writing. Please continue soon!
Old 27-11-2022, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
1st camper. Support.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katespate View Post
Very nice story, support!
Very kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Keep it coming
Will do until I complete the story. Won't be saucy all the way though, I can't remember every detail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad1255 View Post
Hooked on your story! More please boss!
Jialat!! You make me feel bad la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyloser View Post
Very good story bro. Can't wait to read about you fucking Janice!
I can only remember the super good ones... will not share every session but the crucial ones to complete the story. This is not a sex story, but a memory of what transpired (as shared in the original thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Very good story. And I love your style of writing. Very enjoyable.
Thanks! I also dunno what style I have lol just penning down my thoughts.

Noted my "points" went up, not sure how to use it, but I know it's something I can return to others, do drop me a note if I missed you out. Still learning. Been lurking for a while.

Skies are dark, heading off to church soon.

---------------------------

Got home at 4am. During the time I was having "muffins", I promised Janice to join her in church the next day and pick her up at 7.

All these late nights is really not good for me. Dragged myself out of bed at 6.30 to freshen up and went over to pick Janice. Her husband went to handle some last minute emergency at work and was only two of us attending church. I saw Lindi and we just said hi and Janice just tugged at my sleeve to go into the sanctuary.

I was nodding during the sermon as I was really a bit exhausted. Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm.

J(anice): Hey.. you ok?

She whispered softly into my ears. I was groggy but can still feel that heat from her lips to my ears. That jolted me up a bit.

gog: Yeah, I am a bit tired.

J: Told you not to sleep so late lor.

gog: Shhh I want to hear the sermon.

With that, I began to frequent Janice's church and get to know her friends, we also were known as very good friends, everybody says it's amazing two opposite genders can be great of cliché and friends. This was with her husband's blessing. Everybody believed we could do no wrong, especially as brother and sisters in church. I believe that too, but I can't deny I do have desires.

>>>>>>>>>----------- Fast forward to Easter Sunday (trying to jump ahead as much as I can to get to the saucy parts) ----------<<<<<<<<<

Reached at 6.30. Ms Janice wants breakfast and I had to bring her, was feeling sian and tired, then I saw her come down in the green dress that she bought when we went for ribs earlier. Wow... eye candy. For her age, it's SEDAP...

J: Just in time right, nice or not I like this wear? Nice hor nice hor? Stop staring la!!!

gog: You don't wear anything sure more pretty

J: It's not my fault right that I'm pretty right?

Janice flung her hair behind her as she said that. Seriously, tease. I crossed over to her very closely, and for a moment she froze. I pulled her seatbelt across her and clipped it into the mechanism. She went quiet, not sure if I saw some blushing on her face. There's a weird awkward silence.

I just drove her to breakfast at Sloane Court (defunct). A quaint place, with not much crowd in the mornings. Was nice to have a good ambience for breakfast. She just sat down as I pulled the chair for her and we ordered the breakfast.

She seemed happy. She actually like kids a lot, that's why she chose to teach sunday school, this morning was like any sunday, surrounded by children later and she's looking forward to it.
Old 27-11-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait for more gog
Old 27-11-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

do share on your side quest with Lindi's muffins
Old 27-11-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

is there anal creampie coming up?
Old 27-11-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Support support
Old 27-11-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

It seems like a dream come true to me to fuck a colleague/female friend like Janice. Keep going bro!
Old 27-11-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Go on bro gog.
Nice to recap all in your own thread and I am here to support. ✌🏼
Old 27-11-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
hiamhiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice nice keep it going!
Old 27-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

When fuck bro?
Old 27-11-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

ya..quickly fuck leh haha
Old 27-11-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Can’t wait for more gog
1 gog enough liao don't want too many, the world will be a better place lol!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
do share on your side quest with Lindi's muffins
They are ... delicious? If you know what I mean. Once I complete with this, but it's a rather short one. Just some casual fun with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
is there anal creampie coming up?
If you followed the original thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Support support
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
It seems like a dream come true to me to fuck a colleague/female friend like Janice. Keep going bro!
It's more than a dream, it's so impossible that I never thought it would happen bro. When you see her, holy and all, in fact, NEITHER of us thought it would happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Go on bro gog.
Nice to recap all in your own thread and I am here to support. ✌🏼
Had to recap, took a while to copy & paste, else the story won't gel up. It's just bad that some of the bros here have no background to how this transpired. I never wanted to write a story, but I guess memories outburst

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiamhiam View Post
nice nice keep it going!
Thank you!! I can't take very hiam stuff tho'!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
When fuck bro?
Actually coming soon, not that far liao, I skip a lot of in-betweens already. I also want to reach that part and document the memorable portions firsts to everything...

It won't be saucy, but rather the first time we tried everything. This one need some time to recollect, too shiok liao. Hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
ya..quickly fuck leh haha
Coming, coming!!!!

Short update, had a friend visit my place and she just left. So back online.

----------
gog: When will you have your own?

J(anice): Own what?

gog: Kids. You like kids right, why still don't have your own? Planning so long ah?

I stepped on the wrong topic. Janice went all quiet, didn't say a thing nor ate anything but was using her fork to to twirl around her food. Oops.

gog: Mmmm this is nice, try this.

I took up my fork with a bacon strip attached and waved it infront of her. She made an effort to smile and eat. I didn't dare to probe much again.

We reached church and I helped her to setup the room with chairs for the kids and all. The church has many age groups so the various groups occupy different areas, which are further subdivided into rooms for sunday school. We were on level 4 in the west wing. Thank goodness for lifts. She was back to herself, singing songs, worshipping with the kids and praying with them.

Janice introduced me to them.

J(anice): This is my friend, gog! Shall we welcome him?

The kids chimed in and welcomed me. Janice got to teaching them, while I admired her and assisted her where needed, her bodycon dress really suited her well. Most of all her religious attitude and actions were very alluring.

Sunday school ended with a bang, the kids were enjoying and Janice was simply enjoying herself too. She looked so happy. I didn't want to make her sad or anything so I didn't ask anything with regards to kids, I believe that was a very sensitive question that triggered her quietness.

We went out for lunch, she offered to say grace before food and I let her. I think we went to Suntec and had lunch at Crystal Jade. She likes the fried XO carrot cake there, we went there quite often. I might have mixed up the sequence though, it's been a while, I'll be lying if I said I remember every detail.

Usual, fighting over food, trying to stash more portion to each other, then she smiled.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1