The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I am writing on behalf of an Indonesian girl, Fia, who used to work as a maid here.
She's 24, recently got pregnant and was sent back to Surabaya, Indonesia.
To the guy who fucked her, she is a sweet innocent girl.
She never charged you for sex as she treated you as a boyfriend.
You promised to marry her if she got pregnant and take care of the baby.
You wanted her to have your baby.
You told her you were single and would marry her and take care of her.
Now that she has informed you that she is pregnant, you have instead blocked her number and blocked her on social media.
I am attaching screenshots for your reference, in case your memory serves you so badly.

Please unblock the maid, contact her and arrange to help her financially if you read this.

In case you do not wish to take responsibility, she has your:
Phone number
Home address, where you fucked her on your matrimonial bed
Work address
IG account
Photos

Don't PM me to kaypoh, but you're free to up my points.
Congratulations to the new father, and she has said that she will come back to SG to arrange for paternity testing once the baby is born.
Please compensate her well.

Thanks.
Dear bros concerned. This is not social service thread. The is screwing maids thread. And screwing maid has its risks. Guy takes risk, maids takes risk. If you ggeat away with whatever, then both party is happy. If whatever gets you, then you may have to face the consequences.

As many bros here have said if you are in this thread, do be emotionally involved.
Old 19-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Lately reading cases of man molest or rape maids, y don't they make an efforts to go online n OT. Actually this thread save many men by knowing where to fuck horny maids without getting into trouble.
Some losers just can't think properly.
Old 19-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Anybody who can host on Monday or Wednesday afternoon? Meeting a few maids who are into threesomes and gangbangs. Chargeable of course.
Usually these maids are fat and ugly..
Old 19-11-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met this average body DH,age 30 at bedok area. I thougt can bang her,after go mcst and start to kiss then she told me she on period. Make her bj. FOC and Super good. Allowed me to video also. Too bad i can't upload pic don't know why.
Old 19-11-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Usually these maids are fat and ugly..
Pussy is pussy regardless of women's size

Just not ssbbw can liao hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 19-11-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Pussy is pussy regardless of women's size

Just not ssbbw can liao hahahaha
Bro, some pussies really stinks. It's great turn off. Can juz pull out n stuff into the mouth let them suck.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was on my way to a house warming and while crossing the road spotted a petite body frame in front of me. From her outfit can tell immediately she is a helper, I was admiring that soft ass in front of me when she suddenly turn around. I put up my best smile and as it was raining lightly I ask why she didn't has an umbrella with her then I realize she couldn't really speak much English as an indon. Took out my translate app and did a short conversation before asking for her name and number. 2 week later I was picking her from the interchange to get hum and I can tell she was already really nervous and scared. Only manage to get 1 time as she need to rush to paya lebar to pass something to her friend. Meeting her later again and she promise to stay longer. Sometime it is just that easy.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 2
Gingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGingerbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
I was on my way to a house warming and while crossing the road spotted a petite body frame in front of me. From her outfit can tell immediately she is a helper, I was admiring that soft ass in front of me when she suddenly turn around. I put up my best smile and as it was raining lightly I ask why she didn't has an umbrella with her then I realize she couldn't really speak much English as an indon. Took out my translate app and did a short conversation before asking for her name and number. 2 week later I was picking her from the interchange to get hum and I can tell she was already really nervous and scared. Only manage to get 1 time as she need to rush to paya lebar to pass something to her friend. Meeting her later again and she promise to stay longer. Sometime it is just that easy.
Nice. Yea, sometime we really have to try our luck. Got try got chance no try no chance.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
Nice. Yea, sometime we really have to try our luck. Got try got chance no try no chance.
Exactly, nothing to be worry about. I ever got turn down also but the more you try the higher chance you get it. Eye contact is a must, they always know when you are looking at them, make it easier to make a move on them
Old 20-11-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
dyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Trying to get her hehehe
Old 20-11-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyin9 View Post

Trying to get her hehehe
Looks nice

All the best . Go for it and tear her pussy off
Old 20-11-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Just sharing! Anyone fall in love with maids because you can literally play your heart out on bed with them? I keep going back to hunt for maids because i think they are really out to please. The way i get to dominate them and at time choke them with my cum, its like fulfilling all the fantasy.

No, i talk money with them. I don’t really date them, hence indo mee is still my flavour. Because pinoy very sticky and need a lot of time and effort. So far, when i get an indo mee, their pussy will be punished to the max by me. Really satisfying
Old 20-11-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxxfungamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Know a Myanmar girl through dating apps. First meeting up her then continue up her every night for a week. I asked her why her boss can let her out every night. Then realized she not a helper. How dumb I am didn't ask what her job. LAMO.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stiffler69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Anybody who can host on Monday or Wednesday afternoon? Meeting a few maids who are into threesomes and gangbangs. Chargeable of course.
Hi bro, how to participate in this? Interested in meeting up. Thanks!
Old 21-11-2022, 02:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stiffler69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerbell View Post
Btw Bros, is there a group chat created? Or I create telegram or WeChat for Bros to join. Those who are interested can pm me.
Hi, count me in bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1